Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5rating 4.04
4.0

Overall Rating 3.8333367/5Overall Rating 3.8333367/5Overall Rating 3.8333367/5rating 3.8333367rating 3.8333367
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

San Jose, CA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Clean and enlightening
Great staff and very helpful. Thank you Rome
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Anthony for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

AT
Amandeep T.
Newark, CA
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
The service manager is excellent
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Amandeep for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Serafin S.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
It doesnt take long to have oil change.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Serafin for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Mountain View, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
This was my fastest 'factory required' service ever. I dropped my car off exactly at the appointment time, walked to a nearby coffee shop for while, and the car was ready when I returned (usually if it takes longer I just read or work in the waiting area, which has wifi).
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Craig for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Good Day!

Union City, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Hyundai service
Great customer service Rome was the best and very helpful and staff was very Courteous.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Leo for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Thank you Dear Client for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Hope to hear from you soon

Union City, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and attentive
Place is clean, service is quick and attentive. However, some suggestions include:
- weekend services (at least 1 out of the 2 weekend days) would really be convenient for customers. I had to take a half day from work to get my car serviced
- service car to bring customers home vs waiting in the lounge room OR
- improving the lounge room to make up for having no service car (i.e., more snacks, TV, computers to surf on, plugs, cafe etc)
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Good Evening!!

FN
Farshid N.
Newark, CA
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The cost of Service
Too expensive!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Farshid for taking some of your time to give us a review, we appreciate your business and our clients reviews are always helpful for our growth. I am very sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me directly? I will like to turn your experience around.

Hope to hear from you soon

Berkeley, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Make sure you double check
Make sure at the end of your service you go and check over your own vehicle that you got what you asked for. Otherwise you are wasting you time and money and maintenance.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Dear Client for taking some of your time to give us a review, we appreciate your business and our clients reviews are always helpful for our growth. I am very sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me directly? I will like to turn your experience around.

Hope to hear from you soon.

DN
Do N.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
Not professional
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Dear customer for taking some of your time to give us a review, we appreciate your business and our clients reviews are always helpful for our growth. I am very sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me directly? I will like to turn your experience around.

Mountain View, CA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
cost to much to go to the dealership
Need to add coupons online or have them at the dearlership. this is the second time I received the coupons 2 days after my service with a request for survey

Sacramento, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Beware of service reps
They will up sell and attempt to intimidate you. Don’t fall for their BS.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

San Jose, CA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Shady service write ups (Over charging)
Shady service write ups (Over charging)
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

CT
Changming T.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service is good!
I came for two recalls. They were done promptly and the service was nice.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you Changming for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Service!
Rommel was amazing! He took care of everything so fast and I was really happy to not be there all day for recalls. If he reads this, I’d like to thank him once more :)
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Dear Client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

San Francisco, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Everyone was nice, everything was explained, but I don't like the hours of operation. It's hard for me (impossible, really) to get to the service department before they close during the week, and they're not open at all on the weekends. Luckily I was able to pick up my car from the dealership itself after coordinating it with the service worker.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Dear client for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Not a pleasant experience
The dealership is acceptable at best. The service timings are awful, only available on Mon-Fri and that too from 9am onwards which completely screws your work day. Parking situation is horrible . Would be better off finding another Hyundai dealership nearby.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

ROMMEL M., service adisor from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Im sorry for the incovience with timing would like to interest you on a free oil change per next visit.

Rommel Mata
Service Advisor
(415)412-6767

YE
Yama E.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Need improvement
Need improvement in many fronts, need to learn to be friendly,
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Yama for taking some of your time to give us a review, we appreciate your business and our clients reviews are always helpful for our growth. I am very sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me directly? I will like to turn your experience around.

Hope to hear from you!

ROMMEL M., service adisor from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Im sorry for the incovinence would like to interest you on returning and will offer free service upon next visit. If any question you can contact me at (510)789-0800.

Rommel Mata
Service Advisor
(415)412-6767

San Mateo, CA
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Worst Service Experience Ever...Not just vehicles
Do not buy a Hyundai as it will have to eventually be serviced. The service dept at this dealership bordered on abuse. If you don't believe me, then please be my guest but know in advance that you were all warned. The experience we had was bad from the beginning to the end...it was quite simply the biggest mess you could ever imagine in one service ever.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Dear client thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with your feedback, I am sorry to hear all the incovenience you went thru. Can you please email me directly? I would like an opportunity to switch this experience all the way around, we appreciate and value your business.

Hope to hear from you soon.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and service not completed
I will not bring my car here any longer. I am not only disappointed in the service or lack of, but the lack of communication as well. After 2 weeks, the main service was not completed. It appears that they are not able to pinpoint an oil leak on a less than 2 year old vehicle.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Dear client for taking some of your time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business. I am very sorry to hear that your visit didnt go well, I am very concern about your vehicle and the way things were handle. Would you please email me directly? I will like to help you with your situation.

Wishing you a Good Day!