Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Overall Rating 4.2857157/5Overall Rating 4.2857157/5Overall Rating 4.2857157/5Overall Rating 4.2857157/5rating 4.2857157
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

04/25/2019 Category: Service
The Service department folks are very nice and the car service maintenance was done in a timely manner! Thank you!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Maria for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in youre next service visit.

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Hanlees Fremont
Work done quickly;service personnel very friendly and courteous.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Barbara for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Sales is great but service needs to improve
I had an appointment for just a oil change and my car just sat there no one even bothered looking this up . If they needed more time they could have called but they did not and then they tell me just come in for the oil change anytime that does not even work with an appointment .

Thank you Bruce for your 3 stars, We always appreciate your business. I deeply apologize for the incovenience you had in your visit. Would you please email me directly? I would like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you and also make a change.

Carolyn S.
Milpitas, CA
Faster service
Last time I got a service here, it was terrible but they did redeem themselves this time. Still don't like not having a shuttle service but customer service has improved immensely.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Carolyn for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

Madelon S.
Sunnyvale, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly accomadating and definitely experienced
You can trust the staff to be ready and willing to help at all times
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Madelon for your 5 stars, we appreciate  your business. We see you in your next service visit.

04/16/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in youre next service visit.

Ravneet R.
San Jose, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Choose this dealership for my services over the one closer to my home in San Jose. Much better customer service here. Got my car shortly after the promised time, so definitely a win!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Ravneet for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

TY
Tauna Y.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Cars are great but service is lacking
Your vehicles are great and I love my sonata!! But your service department has really gone down hill in the past year or two since your other technicians left. I’m very disappointed and unfortunately after my service contract is done I won’t be bringing my car back to get serviced. I would only recommend buying the car not taking it for service... sorry...

Thank you Tauna for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. Im sorry you had a bad experience in your visit. Would you please email me with more details of your experience? I will like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you

Wishing you a Good Day!!

SD
Stephen D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Never another Hyundai
They used to be concerned and treated you like royalty..now they roll there eyes when you bother them with a problem or a Service call.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Mr. Stephen for your 1 star, we always appreciate your business. Would you please email me with more details of your experience? I would like to see what can I do for you to deserve 5 stars from you.

Joe C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful
Very helpful and convenient
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Joe for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. Will see you in your next service visit.

HM
Hipolito M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
04/02/2019 Category: Service
can't decide what to say
In the last 2 years we were very happy with the service,but also with the customer service very cordial . As far as service It is still good, but don't treat all
customers as take it or leave it.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you Hipolito for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. Would you please email me with a little bit of more details with your experience ? I will like to see what kind I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

Wishing you a Good Day

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Fremont Hyundai review
The regular service is getting more and more expensive.
Actually the CAR started warning about THE SERVICE DUE just after 4000 miles. Assume it is too early.
The break pads replacement 509$ seems to be too expensive.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you Sergei for your 3 stars, we apppreciate your business. Would you please email me for more details in your service experience, I would like to see what can I do for you to deserve 5 stars from you.

San Jose, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Pretty meh
Their service hours are pretty inconvenient for anyone that has a job - not open weekends and they close at 5pm on weekdays. Would be nice if they at least offered loaner cars for major services that take more than a couple of hours.

Thank you Sanchit for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business.
We see you in your next service visit.

Saratoga, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
The vehicle maintenance was done in timely manner.

Waiting area does not have much amenities.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. Would you please email me more details on your service experience, I will like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

Catherine C.
03/22/2019
Great customer service from Rome!
This is a long overdue review for Rome!
Rome was very helpful , professional and patient with me and answered all my questions about the problem of my car.
Rome went above and beyond by providing me options to fix my 2011 Sonata.
Thank you very much!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Catherine for your 5 stars, we always appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

AT
Anhtuan T.
Alameda, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
A good visite to Fremont Hyundai.
Good prompt services and professional staff.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Anhtuan for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

MN
Maria N.
Hayward, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous, and thorough
I was very satisfied with their service.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Maria for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see in your next service visit.

MK
Mruthyunjaya K.
Milpitas, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
Super
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Mrs.Kasula for your 5 starts, we appreciate your business and we see you for your next service visit.

VB
Vivian B.
Costumer service
Costumer service

Thank you Vivian for your 5 stars, we always appreciate your business and we see you for your next service visit.

Sheryl W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
My husband and I stopped by without an appointment. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Thank you Sheryl for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see in your next service visit.