Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

HZ
Huimei Z.
San Jose, CA
10/21/2020
Excellent service!
Among all those dealerships nearby, Vern is the only person who listened to my need, helped me schedule a quick appointment, and let me wait there so they checked the car right away. It only took an hour or so they actually solved the problem! It’s been 4 weeks the problem never happened again. I am so happy for the result, thank you Vern!
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you so much Huimei for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

10/07/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
Mr Liew at Service Dept provided excellent service
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much Judy for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Shelly S.
Sacramento, CA
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Great costumer service! Car got done quick
Would highly recommend getting your vehicle serviced at hanlees Hyundai at Fremont!
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you so much Shelly for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Catherine H.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Liew has taken excellent care of my 2015 Sonata. He also figured out an unusual sound in my daughter’s Hyundai. You can count on him!
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you so much Catherine for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear all those good comments. Will see you in the next service visit.

KH
Karen H.
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Service was completed in about an hour.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you so much karen for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

KC
Karen C.
San Francisco, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/27/2020 Category: Service
I just dropped my car off for a quick oil change, again everyone was really nice and everything went smoothly.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you so much Karen for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

LC
Long C.
Fairfield, CA
02/20/2020
Great service. They got me in and out in no time.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much Long for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Jason P.
02/13/2020
Service department
Non existent that is how I describe it. Rude. Unprofessional. Went there for regular service to find the compressor was broken. 9am appointment. Compressor went down the night before. No call to me. Wasted a day off from work. I asked if I can bring my car for regular oil change late in the afternoon instead on another day. Liu said no way and told me I can drive from Fremont to Richmond for a ln oil change. They were supposed to call me to set a day to bring the car for major work. Never got that call. Had called multiple times before anyone answers and when getting frustrated they hung up on me. I had updated all my information twice before. They told me it wasn’t. Seriously I have had many new cars in the last 25-30 years. This has to be the worst ever.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you Jason for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Hope to hear from you soon

BG
Brandy G.
Richmond, TX
02/03/2020 Category: Service
The service staff was wonderful.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you so much Brady for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Jessie K.
Milpitas, CA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Good customer relation manager
The customer relation manager is very responsive and understanding. After she understood the situation, she was able to ping down key notes for improvement. She understands the customers.

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Very bad service and poor communication
Never call you back for updates. I had to make more visits onsite to get update. It took 8 business days (not counting two weekends in between, and not counting I had to wait 3 days before first available appointment). Oh, and they don’t find all problems at once (only found the 2nd problem when the first problem was covered by warranty).
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you Jessie for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Hope to hear from you soon

MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Jessie it was wonderful talking to you and Im glad we were able to communicate. Im looking forward on seen you soon to be able to fix your vehicle if we have to.
Please keep me updated, take care.

Have a great day!

Susan B.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Above and beyond
!
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you so much Susan for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Newark, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Not interested inwriting a review.
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you Dear client for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. We are working on hiring more staff soon, will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Great like always
Always a good work
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you Happy Holidays!!

12/21/2019 Category: Service
78k service
Courteous friendly efficient
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 12/22/2019

Wishing you Happy Holidays!!

San Jose, CA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Clean and enlightening
Great staff and very helpful. Thank you Rome
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Anthony for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Good Day!!