Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

Overall Rating 4.2857157/5Overall Rating 4.2857157/5Overall Rating 4.2857157/5Overall Rating 4.2857157/5rating 4.2857157
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Catherine C.
03/22/2019
Great customer service from Rome!
This is a long overdue review for Rome!
Rome was very helpful , professional and patient with me and answered all my questions about the problem of my car.
Rome went above and beyond by providing me options to fix my 2011 Sonata.
Thank you very much!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Catherine for your 5 stars, we always appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

AT
Anhtuan T.
Alameda, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
A good visite to Fremont Hyundai.
Good prompt services and professional staff.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Anhtuan for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

MN
Maria N.
Hayward, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous, and thorough
I was very satisfied with their service.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Maria for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see in your next service visit.

MK
Mruthyunjaya K.
Milpitas, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
Super
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Mrs.Kasula for your 5 starts, we appreciate your business and we see you for your next service visit.

VB
Vivian B.
Costumer service
Costumer service

Thank you Vivian for your 5 stars, we always appreciate your business and we see you for your next service visit.

Sheryl W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
My husband and I stopped by without an appointment. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Thank you Sheryl for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see in your next service visit.

SF
Sergio F.
San Jose, CA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from Rome at Hanlees!
Rome was able to handle all of the issues with my 2017 Sonata very quickly and efficiently, plus a recent recall with the vehicle.
I will come back again for service to Handlees.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Sergio for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

NM
Naveen M.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Worst service center
Worst service center
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Naveen for your 1 star, we always appreciate your business. Please email me to get more deatails from your visit, I will definitely will like to see what I can do for your next visit to be more pleasant , if possible rescore us.

Hope your having a Good day!

Pleasanton, CA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
NA

Thank you for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business.
Would you be willing to email me back, to feed me more in regarding your visit? What can  I do for your to give us 5 stars, and make your next visit more pleasant.

Wishing a Good Day.

NM
Nagarjun M.
San Jose, CA
03/03/2019 Category: Service
New Car-First Service
I had a call back from service team and Happy with the service provided.

03/03/2019 Category: Service
New Car-First Service
I have 2018 Elantra. As per company recommendation I took my car for first service after I drove 3600 miles and the service advisor told me that I can get the car at 5000+ miles. By the time I drove the car up to 5500 miles I saw a engine symbol on the display which I felt it was due for changing the engine oil and I have scheduled for my first service on 02/22/2019 at Hanlees Fremont where I have purchased my car. Service advisor told me that my car will be ready by 2 hours 30 minutes and I have asked service advisor to perform all checks as per instructions. I was in the waiting room and approached service advisor after 2 hours 30 minutes and he confirmed that there is problem with engine where a part has to be replaced and car will be ready on 02/26/2019 and I was given a rental car.

I have called Hanlees on 02/26/2019 to check if the car is ready and could not connect to the service advisor, later after 1 hour I got a call from Hanlees telling that my car is ready and have to come by 5 PM. I was given car keys and told that car is ready, but I was not told what the problem is until I ask for the reason on what the issue and would there be any issue further. later Service advisor told that it is small issue which happens very rarely, and it is fixed and there is a possibility of having a recall of the car. I trust the service team did all necessary inspections.

I drive daily 30 miles and I did not see any issue, but today (i.e, 03/02/2019) I kept engine running for 5 minutes without driving and I got a display message as "Engine Overheated" which is not a good sign as it happened to display in just 4 days after car service and I am not sure if necessary inspections were performed or not.

Overall, I am not satisfied, since it is a new car and the issue happened to be with engine at the first service itself and in 4 days after the first service I see a beeping message displaying as “Engine Overheated”. Not sure how Hyundai can assure me that everything with my car is fine. Hope I was able to detail the issue and for any further details. I will call Hanlees to detail on the issue I have observed with message as "Engine overheated".
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for 3 stars Nagarjun, at the same time I apologize for the incovenience you had with our service department. I also understand the worries of your vehicle,I will contact you tomorrow Monday after I get more details of the situation. We appreciate your business.

HC
Hyeon Je C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/01/2019 Category: Service
New manager doing great job
I had so many problems in their service quality for my Genesis at Hyundai Fremont in past 3 years. It was nightmare and such a time wasting. Tom came to Hyundai Fremont as a new manager and he took care of my car carefully. He was a very good listener and resolved most of issues. I appreciate his time and effort to resolve those issues.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your 4 stars, We appreciate your business and I'm happy to hear that Tom took care of you, please let me know if I can help with anything else. We see you in your next service.

HT
Hoa T.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
No more shuttle service as of 2/21/19, so it isn’t as good.
The staff is courteous and professional. Service was done properly and the price is acceptable with promotional coupon.

Service time is average for routine maintenance and recalls, however no shuttle service for a 3-hour wait was not good. The waiting room isn’t big, but better than some other places.

Not a bad place for routine service for my car when there is promotion.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you next time.

Stacey M.
Palo Alto, CA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Do Better
The wait time is far to long with or without an appointment. I've never felt they have my best interest at hand.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Good morning Stacey, I'm sorry you had a bad experience on your visit, I apologize for the incovenience, I will defenetely addressed all the concerns with our team, I also recommend for an online appointment to call the dealership and explain what service would you like to perform since online its very short, or you are also more than welcome to explain to our service advisor when you show up to your appointment, we think a face to face conversation its more interesting. We will also try our best for our service to be faster but make sure everything its done completely and secure to our customer vehicles. I will like to hear more from you, I want to make sure I can make some changes for you to come and visit us again. We appreciate your business, please reply back to my email address.

Have a Great Day!

Claudette S.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
As I mentioned before it's a point to have shuttle service And better communication from the staff
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars. I will talk to my staff about this. Thank you.

Burlingame, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
interesting service
be careful with recommendations being given to you by dealer. always recheck their words! otherwise you’ll pay for the service that is not intended
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Alexey, I am sorry if their was a problem with words the advisor used correctly or incorrectly. Please email me some can resolve tom.nguyen@hanlees.net

BG
Betty G.
Milpitas, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Liew is awesome! Very helpful and thorough with my huge service. Answered all my questions and kept me updated throughout the entire process.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Betty, we are glad your experience with us is positive thank you for service with us

Mountain View, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Hope to earn the extra star in the future.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Avoid if you can
They exist and maintain service location for name sake
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Arun, I can see you have a concern at my dealership. Please email me so I can help you  resolve what happen at the dealership tom.nguyen@hanlees.net

Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

El Sobrante, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2019 Category: Service
I have a great experience.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Tha is for the 5 stars

Union City, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I came in for a standard 6 month service, and they did not have a shuttle driver that day. They got me in and out in under an hour.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019