Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05

Overall Rating 3.8750013/5Overall Rating 3.8750013/5Overall Rating 3.8750013/5rating 3.8750013rating 3.8750013
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

FR
Farah R.
San Jose, CA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Liew was very helpful! He looked up my account and made sure my warranty was still active and helped me save some money! I appreciate your due diligence Liew! You're great!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Farah for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad to hear your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

AG
Andrei G.
Fresno, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Do not get the pre-paid service plan
I went in for 6K mile service on my Veloster. The required tire rotation was not performed. Service center used the cheapest possible oil during the oil change. I believe this is because I got a pre-paid service plan when I bought the car. Service center is doing the least possible work.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Andrei for your 2 stars, we appreciate your business.
I am sorry to hear your visit didnt go well, Would you please email me? I will like to see what Can I do for you to make a change.

Janine C.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hankees Hyundai Service Dept. Frmont
Liew the Service Manager delivers the BEST customer service Ive seen in a long time.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Janine for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in your service visit.

RN
Rathin N.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and professional advisor
Very proactive service advisor
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Rathin for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit at Hyundai Fremont went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

Jonathan R.
Hayward, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Sloppy work
Such a huge mess in my undercarriage for a simple yet overpriced oil change. Seeing oil stains in my garage just hours after the oils change is not cool.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

Thank you Jonathan for your review, upfront I apologize for the whole situation. Would you do me a huge favor, please email me with more details of your visit? I would to see what can I do for you.

VV
Victor Geraldo V.
Milpitas, CA
07/06/2019 Category: Service
They have First Class service
Hanlees Fremont Hyundai provides excellent service to Hyundai owners. I have to name in particular the following are 10 out of 10 service advisors. They are Liew Saechao, Rome Mata, and Chaio at the service desk. They all dedicated to giving clients like me outstanding service Hanless Fremont are fortunate to have them on their staff. I hope Hanlees Fremont Hyundai recognizes these very valuable employees. My name is Victor San Vicente and my contact info is 408-718-8218 and my email is victorgsanvicente@yahoo.com Wishing everyone at Hanlees Fremont Hyundai continued success.

Thank you Victor for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

Newark, CA
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
Acceptable service, cold coffee

Thank you for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. Would you please email me with more details fo your visit? I would like to see what can I do for you to deserve 5 stars.

St. Louis, MO
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

mariana.flores@hanlees.net

Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. Will see you in your next service.

Catherine H.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I liked that there were 2 lines appt vs no appt.
Rammel was so helpful and knowledgeable. He explained everything about 30,000 mile service. There was also a young woman at payment desk that was helpful with uber.
Hopeful for improvement in answering phone/returning messages.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you Catherine for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad to hear your experience with us went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

RT
Ravikanth T.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
No communication
Service not done in given time. No updates provided. Very rarely the calls are answered.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Ravikanth for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear your experience didnt go well. Would you please email me with more details of your visit? I would like to see what can I do for you to deserve 5 stars from you.

Palo Alto, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Very good people--average system
Every personal encounter was courteous and conscientious; would have preferred duration of extensive routine service had been communicated prior to beginning of appt.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. Will see you in your service visit.

NA
Nusrat A.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
N A
Bill should be clear
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Nusrat for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. Would you please email me back with more details of your visit? I would like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

Union City, CA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Bad customer service experience
I would not recommend to anyone
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your 1 star, we always appreciate your business. I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go well. Would you please email me with more details of your visit? I would like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn’t be worse
Nothing special than regular independent auto services.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for 3 stars, we always appreciate your business.  I am very sorry to hear your experinece didnt go well. Would you please email me to hear more details about your visit? I will like to see what can i do for you to deserve 5 stars.

DA
Deven A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Slowly improving
Astt Mgr Lew did very good job and service technicians did very good too. For few more such experiences, i will gladly refer friends.
In past this dealership has not refunded my warranty money of $75, even Hyundaiusa fakled to get it for me. They need to understand service is about srrvice, not sales.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Deven for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Don't recall getting any contact after the service
Please don't waste my time...

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor service and communication
At least one of the jobs didn't get done properly so I had to take it to another repair shop, and the communication from the dealership service department was very poor.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Mr.Park for your 1 star, we appreciate your business and I want to apologize for the incovenience on your visit. Would you please email with more details of your visit? I will like to see what can I do for you.

Kevah M.
Castro Valley, CA
05/17/2019
CON GAME
Beware of the manipulation game being plat the Fremont Hyundai Dealership. Do your homework other you'll be RIP off Thousands of dollars $$$
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your 1 star Kevah, we appreciate your business. I am sorry you had a bad experience in your visit. Would you please email me with more details of your visit?

05/15/2019 Category: Service
would not recommend this dealership
I was not provided any update on my car repair. I had to bring my car for three times.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your 2 stars, we always appreciate your business.
Would you please email me with more details about your experience? I would like to see what can I do to fix the issue and deserve 5 stars from you.

David M.
Menlo Park, CA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Save your self and run fast from them !
Do not come here please don’t do the same mistake I did. Take it to another hyndai these employees are garbage and not to mention unprofessional!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you David for your 1 star, we appreciate your business. I am really sorry to hear you had a bad experience in your visit. Would you please email me with more details about your visit? I would like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Service review
It was pretty easy to schedule an appointment. Service advisor discussed available options and gave his suggestion and had the vehicle ready for me really quick and on time
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 stars and your good review, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.