Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

San Jose, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and great staff. Honest and fast.
Rome was helpful and showed he care for my car and best interest.

John T.
Union City, CA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
no comment
comments are present
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your feed back on the survey. I apologize the wait time took longer. Unfortunately, all new employes go through learning curves. I have spoken to him about the importance of performing the job properly and correctly. Thank you agin for your survey.

AH
Amanda H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I always enjoy getting my Elantra serviced here! I truly believe the management and staff advisors know what they're talking about and trust them with my car! They will tell me exactly what I need and don't need without trying to scam me for my money and I appreciate great customer service like that. Have been taking my car here for the last 2 years and will continue to do so.
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank You for your survey. We really appreciate that you give us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Good luck to you at your new job in LA.

AJ
Amit J.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Unorganized , Not systematic ,
- Forgot my car is in queue
- Never asked for any problems even though it was the first service
- My appt was not in the system even though i registered thru phone 5 days back
- Coffee Machine was empty , requested , no one seemed to care
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer your survey. I apologize that the service was not explained to you. My belief that every servie should be explained to the customer . I will discuss this with the service advisor that assisted you. Thank you again for your survey.

Ruchir B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Servicing is just bad
Do not go there is you love your vehicle
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I apologize that your recent service visit was not a pleasant experince. There was many faults and misscommunications during your repairs.  Please feel free to email me so we can resolve your concerns. thank you

Margaret M.
Hayward, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Go somewhere else
Always some after issue... I want it done correctly THE FIRST TIME!
My time is too valuable to wait for repeated service issues...
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Ms Mccullum. I'm sorry that you had a negative experince with your vehicle after the service visit. I have read your concerns with the vehicle. Please allow us to look over the vehicle after you return from your trip. Thank you .

San Bruno, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Its the best Hyundai Dealership in the Bay Area. The service associates are so professional and courteous.
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

From our family here at the HanLees Fremont Hyundai, THANK YOU for your amazing “5 star” survey. We strive to make every aspect of your experinece a 5 star visit. We are so thankful that you choose us to service your Hyundai vehicle.
Your scores, ratings, and surveys helps us service the next customer with a higher standard. So if there is anything else that we can do to make your next service visit with us even more spectacular, please let me know. We are excited to see you at your next sevice visit. Thank you

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Much Improved
We live far enough away from the dealer that it is an effort to get there. When we first bought the car in 2013, we returned for all the after purchase and recall service and were very dissatisfied. Lots of confusion, paperwork took forever, didn't understand what we were bringing the car in for, etc. We found other service options. Had to go in after several years and everything had changed for the better. They were ready right at the appt time, very quick to get in and out, and the work was done as specified. It's still dealership prices, but you don't feel like they were adding in extra stuff, and that they were trying to make it as painless as possible.
Much Improved!
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

SF
Sergio F.
San Jose, CA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
My Service representative was was quick and very well organized, he made my service appointment a great visit.
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey. We really apprieciate your response. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future

BC
Barbara C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Much improved
I've been a Hyundai customer for about 10 years now. Hanlee's is much improved the last three times I've been here. First of all, the Asian guy in the front - Young? - is terrific and so is your desk person. Young is friendly and efficient. Your woman at the desk went out of her way several times to check things out for me. Great job!
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle at HanLeesFremont Hyundai

Hayward, CA
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Worst dealership
I would not go back to this dealership bcoz they didn’t return my car with clean car I got it the same way I dropped off and I wasn’t notified until I got to service department 3 hours after dropping my car and they say Oh yeah your car’s been done. And no reminder sticker for next oil change. What a joke this dealership is
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. I apologize that your recent visit did not meet your expectations. I appreciate your feed back. Positive or negative, any feed back is a learning experince. I will take your recent visit and experince and relay this to my staff. Thank you again for taking the time to answer the survey.

Kenneth B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Hanlees Fremont Hyunda
Dropped off early, shuttled back, went to work, shuttled back to Hyundai, picked up car. All around good experience.
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank You for your survey. All feedback will help us improve in our customer service. Thank you again

Dublin, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
Dropped the vehicle on Sunday night and was ready the next day as promised

FO
Fernando O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Upset
Sometimes customer have to change plans just to have service on the car, but when the service doesn't get done, first though is to go to some other dealer.

Donovan S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Service
Hanlee's Hyundai provides the best service around.

KZ

TH
Tauhid H.
Chicago, IL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The wait time it way too long
The maintenance supervisor guy was very courteous so was the cashiers. But for some reason the maintains guy had no clue why my car was sitting at the maintenance parking lot up until 5 mins before the promised delivery time. That delayed the process and took 3.5 hours until I got back my car.

CF
Connie F.
Newark, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The people, its great service
Just one little thing. I did not get a new sticker in the corner of my window that tells me one my next service is supposed to be. Can you ail one to me?

CE
CHRISTIAN E.
Elk Grove, CA
07/09/2018
Not bad at all
Service advisor is nice and very helpful.
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for the rescore!

HC
Han C.
Santa Clara, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
service is king
This location provides excellent and fast service!