Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

El Sobrante, CA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Ehh
Nothing super special or horrible.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

PA
Phillip A.
Berkeley, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Did an excellent job. Didn't take too long.

Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Kothapalli S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Completed as promised
Hey, what more one can ask? Had an appointment, went there about 20 min early. The front desk guy took care of paper work in a matter of minutes. As promised, I got a call to inform me that the car was ready after an hour. Paid the bill and picked up the car. Work involved - oil change and brake inspection for a good price.

Jonathan D.
Richmond, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people.
I've been here twice now and so far this is the best service I've had and the people working here are friendly and easy to work with.

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
See previous comment
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Mr Sanchez, I applogize you were not happy with the price. please email tom.nguyen@hanlees.net so we can review your work.

Charmagne C.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and Friendly
I appreciate the fast, friendly and helpful service that I receive each time I take my car to HHH!!
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

thanks for coming to us for your service needs.

Rodeo, CA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Brought car in with appointment. Service technician was too busy moving cued up cars. Surprisingly, he also acted as service advisor. Seemed like the service department is understaffed. Didn’t even get a welcome smile from him. When car was ready fir puck up, it was not even given a wash. All four tires had different pressures - 30, 34, 31, 32

AJ
Alphonzo J.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service
This place of business has great customer service I appreciate the way the situation was handled from beginning to end they have great communication skills and I appreciate them for getting everything done in a fashionable time, I recommend this this repair shop to anyone far as the car goes doubt not.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

RP
Roy P.
Oakland, CA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
NON SMILING SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
NOT SO GREAT, BUT MY CAR WAS SERVICED AND I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE WORK DONE ON MY CAR. THE FEMALE REPRESENTATIVE
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Debbie C.
Bay Point, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic! - especially Vern
Fantastic service - especially from Vern - he listened, cared and did exactly what was promised in the promised time frame.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

2001 Hyundai Sonata
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Maintenance Check
I went for a standard maintenance check at the Hilltop Hyundai location. A guy named Nick served me and he was awesome! Fast and friendly. Will definitely be back.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

NB
Nora B.
Vallejo, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service and accuracy.
Excellent Job Thank You!
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Antioch, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Nobody answers the phone!
You need to know every ones cell ..
they need to dress professional..
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We apologize for the inconvience. It is never our intention to make any customer feel the way you feel. When it comes to insurnace jobs, we have no control over how long the insurance will take.

YM
York M.
Hercules, CA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional services in a timely manner.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

LC
Larry C.
Oakland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2018 Category: Service
A few words is difficult, but everything about Hanlee's from my first encounter with Randy Hall has reflected an outstanding friendly system.
Many years as a driver and owner of vehicles as well as a business person I think gives me some insight to my fantasy of what a good business should be. I was shocked to find that at Hilltop Hyundai. At first I was even unwilling to go there. It is a long way and not in a direction I am often likely to travel.

Thanks to Randy Hall's persuasive and patient phone conversations, I decided to give it a go. Best car buying decision I've ever made. In my lifetime so far, I have purchased more than twenty five vehicles and, my experience at your establishment is clearly the best ever. And my Hybrid has so far exceeded my expectations. Way exceeded!
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Randy H.
American Canyon, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Availability
The Service always has time to work with me for solutions to my vehicles and time to assist when I don't have an appointment.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

R.
Richmond, CA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Cool customer service....
I've been coming to Hanlees Hilltop for over 14 years, I'm on my second vehicle and I've noticed a new spirit...I'm pleased with the services and the friendly attitudes from the staff. I've always been spoiled with the cookies, and when I come in, the young lady is so willing to bake fresh cookies. I also enjoy the waiting room where there are other customers, never fails to see someone I know, or someone I meet with a wonderful and terrific attitude. Thank you for your servicing the Bay Area with great service. I can't close without mentioning Randy who sold both vehicles to me. He's a quite storm, with a win-win position. Blessings
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

PB
Peter B.
San Anselmo, CA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service as scheduled. Rides provided from service to work and back on a timely basis
They called me for scheduled service, performed it competently, and provided transportation from, and back to their shop on a timely basis
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018