4.5

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

Maria C.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Nice
Great
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you so much Maria for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

ZD
Zoyla D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Great staff!
Only suggestion is please bring back shuttle
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you so much Zoyla for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. You like our shuttle better? Did you hear we are using Lyft? Email directly, would love to share details with you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Deborah W.
Benicia, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service for an exceptional car!
We have been pleased with the salesman, dealership, service department and quality and ease of operating the Elantra which we purchased in 2020. We were especially impressed with the ease in communicating with everyone at the dealership. No high pressure techniques were necessary as the vehicle sells itself.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you so much Deborah for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Josh S.
Fairfield, CA
05/31/2021
Customer service
Jimmy has the best in customer service, it is sad to see him leave to a new dealership location, as a customer will miss him.

When i brought my vehicle in for maintenance he told me exactly what was wrong what needed to be fixed and saved me the time going to other places where they charge an arm an a leg for unnecessary parts
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you so much Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

TC
Travis C.
Fairfield, CA
05/31/2021
Best Customer Service!
Best in customer servicee! I take all my vehicles here because of Jimmy. Sad to see him leave to a new dealership location, customers will miss him.

Berkeley, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2021 Category: Service
The service was incredible
10/10 would recommend

Hilltop Mall, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2021 Category: Service
My service advisor nallely was great help
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

KL
Kelli L.
San Francisco, CA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
My service advisor nallely was super helpful with explaining and answering all my questions
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you so much Kelli for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Shirley S.
Pinole, CA
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Amazing
Nallely is the best in the business. Caleb is also very helpful. Please get more people like them
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you so much Shirley for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Oakland, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

San Francisco, CA
01/27/2021 Category: Service
My advisor Nallely has great customer service and the right knowledge on the service that was provided
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Oakland, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2021 Category: Service
customer service
great customer service

Sausalito, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/22/2021 Category: Service
The service was fantastic are everything was done correctly
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Maria C.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
The girls there are the best. Super friendly and informative. Would come back.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Happy Holidays!

Jordan S.
Berkeley, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
12/11/2020 Category: Service
A dishonest dealership and a disservice to the brand
Nothing to build trust like being advised that my EV needs its crankcase inspected and oil changed for $600. A dishonest shop that is out to fleece you unless you watch your own back. I've otherwise been happy with my Kona EV, but having to deal with a dealership like this is more or less a deal breaker for when my current lease ends. Avoid this dealership at all costs. Every interaction I've had with this dealership (Randy the internet sales manager tries to charge $5k over MSRP, and maintenance as above) leaves me wanting to take a shower and recreate the plunger scene at the end of Ace Ventura. Avoid at all costs.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you Jordan for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Hope to hear from you soon.