Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

PL
Phillip L.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very prompt, good service.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Phillip! Have a great week

LC
Larry C.
Oakland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
OK
On every previous visit I had been very impressed with the friendliness and spirit of all of the staff that I interacted with. Not so this time. Maybe it was just too early on a Monday.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Larry, thank you for your comment. I will address right away

AA
great service

Mariano M.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Closest to home.
Yelp had some low reviews, brought my car 2 times, low tire pressure, and first service, might bring my car back to Santa Rosa Hyundai because they have a rental for my use until car is finish with my major service ( 1500 mile service )
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Mariano. Unfortunately we dont have rentals at our facility.  We have change alot of processes at this dealer. Customer first. If there is a tire pressure problem. Please bring back to get fix. Thanks

Steven B.
San Pablo, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/21/2019 Category: Service
... thanks to H. H. H. ....
>>> all went well ...

Sausalito, CA
Hanlees Service Review
I have been going to Hanlees for service for about 5 years. While the facility is a little worn, the staff has always made my feel welcome, and the service has been good. This time the young lady who was greeting customers in the service department and writing up orders was especially good with the public, and I complimented her on it.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Barbara, thank you for the kind words. Made both our days better.

EA
Evelyn A.
Vallejo, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Greeting Customer Service Friendy Customer Service.
5 Star. However thought they would clean my car.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Tha k you for the 5 star.  We have a drive through car wash. Please dont hesitate to ask before your service

PB
Peter B.
San Anselmo, CA
Service on My Sonata
Timely service, provided rides from dealership to work and back to dealership after the service was completed.

I have already recommended Hyundai to a friend or two
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and support.

Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and support.

BJ
Betty J.
Hilltop Mall, CA
Please contact me Ms.Joubert
my rear right end make a squeaky noise can you repair that for me or fix it please contact me at 510-779-7844 to let me know if your company can repair the squeakiness in the rear part of my car it's a brand new car and should not be squeaking
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Please contact Naelly to bring your car for noise. Call us and make appt and let us fix the noise issue

KL

Ann G.
Richmond, CA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Not convenient location
Your service experience has improved but your location is not convenient for me and I have a trusted mechanic that is.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for service. We do have one of the best team on the shop around the bay area.

SN
Siriona N.
Concord, CA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
Good
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Tha k you for the 4 stars

San Francisco, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/16/2018 Category: Service
took good care of me
good service and lots of smiles, but I live too far to make Hilltop a regular service stop. would be a different story if i lived in west CCC

KJ
Kim J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Overall service was great!
The only issue I had was how long it took to get my car serviced. I went in for a brake check and ended up with the front brakes being repaired but this took over 3 hrs.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly. The waiting room needs some attention; outlets for phone and computer. Hot water for tea would be nice as well.

Jacqueline C.
San Francisco, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service isn't resolving a power train issue on car under warranty
See previous comments

Judicia D.
Vallejo, CA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Attitude
Everyone is so welcoming. They all keep you updated on the product & they all get along with each other so well. They answered every question I had & helped me a lot for my first time.

PH
Patricia H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Always very friendly and knowlegable. Service is quick and thorough.

Mark S.
Piedmont, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Your service manager Brian is fantastic. He got my car services and repaired very well.
He went way out of his way to be helpful including arranging a loaner when the repairs took longer than expected.
The problem with your service is your extremely poor shuttle service. First day I had to wait almost 2 1/2 hours. Finally Brian got a van and took several of us to Bart.
Your receptionist ( not at all helpful) blamed the delay on the fact that you share shuttle service with 5 other dealers. Penny wise and pound foolish.
Your ridiculous shuttle policy is the reason that I would never recommend your service department to anyone. This is too bad because your service is very good and your service manager Brian is one of the best I have ever encountered. Like all of your clients I have better things to do than to sit in your waiting room, waiting for a shuttle that never arrives.