4.5

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

12/31/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
The girls there are the best. Super friendly and informative. Would come back.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much Maria for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Happy Holidays!

Jordan S.
Berkeley, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
12/11/2020 Category: Service
A dishonest dealership and a disservice to the brand
Nothing to build trust like being advised that my EV needs its crankcase inspected and oil changed for $600. A dishonest shop that is out to fleece you unless you watch your own back. I've otherwise been happy with my Kona EV, but having to deal with a dealership like this is more or less a deal breaker for when my current lease ends. Avoid this dealership at all costs. Every interaction I've had with this dealership (Randy the internet sales manager tries to charge $5k over MSRP, and maintenance as above) leaves me wanting to take a shower and recreate the plunger scene at the end of Ace Ventura. Avoid at all costs.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you Jordan for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

KE
Karen E.
Belvedere, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Good
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 11/29/2020

Thank you so much Karen for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great, I love to hear we were able to help you out and your vehicle. Will see you in the next service visit.

Happy Holidays!

10/23/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Nallely is Amazing
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much Maria for your 5 stars review always great hearing from you, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

LG
Luis G.
El Sobrante, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Great follow up
Service manager Marianna contacted me immediately after incident and made sure everything was taken care of when I took my vehicle back for service.

10/14/2020 Category: Service
The service was not good at all.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Luis for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly

MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Thank you Christina, it was my pleasure to be able to help you and grateful you allow to change your experience. Will see you next time and let me know if I can help with anything else.

Happy Halloween!

RO
Ricardo O.
Antioch, CA
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Service adviser Customer service
Big smiles with great greetings upon arriving at the service desk. Small but clean waiting area. And wait time is reasonable as within the service provided time frame.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much Ricardo for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

KL
Karen L.
Antioch, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly are and make sure you are taken care of
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much Karen for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Marlon B.
Daly City, CA
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Great
They did a good job servicing my car, and I did not have to wait long. Dropped it off, 30 to 40 minutes later I'm out.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you so much Marlon for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

PT
Phong T.
Pinole, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
I often recommend my friends should come to Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai. Customer service is very good.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much Phong for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a great weekend.

RA
Rosalia A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Average
They don’t respect my time
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you Rosalia for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

05/11/2020 Category: Service
Best
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you so much Maria for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a great day!

Duy H.
San Pablo, CA
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Still get charged for diagnostic when your car is under warranty
When I purchased my vehicle, they tricked me to buy the maintenance and now my car has issue. They want me to pay for diagnostic even though it’s still under warranty.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you Duy for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Rosalie H.
San Leandro, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2020 Category: Service
Everything was awesome
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you so much Rosalie for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

04/02/2020 Category: Service
Respectability
This dealer was very communicative and helpful throughout my visit . Nallely is an excellent advisor, she answered all my questions and got my service done in a timely manner.
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you so much Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Donnell B.
San Francisco, CA
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Service was just perfect
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you so much Donnell for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.