4.4

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Lorriane S.
Pinole, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Best service I've ever received at a "service center".
I was treated very well and the best service ever.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much Lorriane for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Hope you have a Good Day!

CG
Conrado G.
San Leandro, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2020 Category: Service
They care about my car and me
I really got the best attention, they care that my car works well and always finish my car on time and they are very honest, because they do to my car what it needs and Nallely is always ready to help, thanks.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you so much Conrado for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Hope you had a nice day!

Marco R.
San Pablo, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2020 Category: Service
5 stars
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much Marco for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you great day!

SJ
Sherman J.
Hilltop Mall, CA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Very close to my home and prompt/excellent service
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Sherman for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you Happy Monday!

JV
Juan V.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Happy
Good services
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you Juan for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you Happy Friday!

01/12/2020 Category: Service
Always a great job
I have always taken my vehicle here, they always do a great job.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you Happy New Year!

FB
Freda B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai
I have gotten both of my cars at Hyundai and I have loved both cars. I have never had any bad experiences with Hyundai.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you Freda for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you Happy New Year!

12/27/2019 Category: Service
Love this place and the service
Always a great job on my vehicle , friendly and love the coffee and donuts.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job!
Feels like I’m at home, have always service my vehicle at Hilltop Hyundai
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

YG
Yolanda G.
Hercules, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Phone and service
It was impossible to get through on the phone and messages weren’t responded to. I was connected through the sales department.

I told this to Muhammad Lodhi who gave me his card. He is an amazingly kind and helpful person. Also direct and honest. You are wise to have him working at the front.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you Yolanda for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. I'll promise you I will handle the hard to get our receptionist on the phone situation, thank you for your patients. Will see you in the next service visit.

TW
Tia W.
Bolinas, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/27/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was great. People were friendly.
I had such a bad experience at the Seramonte location that I came all the way to Hilltop and I'm glad I did. The customer service was good, the service was done in a timely manner and I appreciated the phone call so I could come back and get the car when it was done a bit early.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you Tia for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am so happy to know your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

FW
Frances W.
San Pablo, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2019 Category: Service
The young lady in service was so helpful.
She helped me through the whole process of waiting for parts to come and contacting the company that took care if the warrantied parts. She was a blessing.
Many thanks to her a d the mechanics who did the repairs.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you Frances for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Happy Friday!

LL
Louise L.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fixed tire.
Excellent service.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Louise for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Good Day!!

Rockne W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle having multiple problems too soon in the life of the car.
Generally I like the car. It's very efficient and gets great mileage. It also has good power to go up hills as I live in San Francisco. However The Back-up Camera had to be replaced and there were odd noises coming from the steering column when I turn the steering wheel. That was very disappointing. It took a long time to get the replacement parts for the steering column. Now the steering wheel is off to the left a little bit.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you Rockne for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad some of the problem got solve, I read your comments, and those extra visitors around the coffee and sugar are not welcome =) will work on it for sure. We will be also more than happy to take a look at your vehicle, we are here for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! and come visit us again will take care of you.

Mariano M.
Hercules, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Giving Hanlees Hyundai a try.
l have read reviews on yelp, but willing to give your service center a try.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Mariano for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a Good Day!