Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

LL
Louise L.
Richmond, CA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fixed tire.
Excellent service.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Louise for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Rockne W.
San Rafael, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle having multiple problems too soon in the life of the car.
Generally I like the car. It's very efficient and gets great mileage. It also has good power to go up hills as I live in San Francisco. However The Back-up Camera had to be replaced and there were odd noises coming from the steering column when I turn the steering wheel. That was very disappointing. It took a long time to get the replacement parts for the steering column. Now the steering wheel is off to the left a little bit.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you Rockne for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad some of the problem got solve, I read your comments, and those extra visitors around the coffee and sugar are not welcome =) will work on it for sure. We will be also more than happy to take a look at your vehicle, we are here for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! and come visit us again will take care of you.

Mariano M.
Hercules, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Giving Hanlees Hyundai a try.
l have read reviews on yelp, but willing to give your service center a try.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Mariano for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Lisa S.
Hilltop Mall, CA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Good Review
My overall experience was good. Thank you Muhammad for being patient with me.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Lisa for 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

San Rafael, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
10/17/2019 Category: Service
service review
decent 1st time visit for service from this dealership
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Dear client for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

TZ
Tracy Z.
Mill Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/17/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and courteous
The service professional was very nice and informative.

Thank you Tracy for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

El Sobrante, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Good repair service, lacks a bit in communication.
I reviewed as very good n previous screen,
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you Dear Client for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

John P.
Bel Tiburon, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/07/2019 Category: Service
They did an analysis to find out the poblem with my Genesis. They ordered the part and when they received the part they called me to set up an appt to install the part. When I returned to the service dept they had my car repaired in a timely manner.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you John for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

RQ
Rosa Q.
Rodeo, CA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Rosa for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Marlon B.
Daly City, CA
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Muhammad the Great
Muhammad Lodhi, our service agent, was very helpful when we went there to have my Elantra serviced. It was our fault that we went there w/out an appointment, but he was able to find a way to squeeze us in, and not have to wait too long.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Marlon for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Antioch, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Everything was smooth and staff was friendly.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Raphael W.
San Francisco, CA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service here
I have been receiving service here since 2012. Always a satisfied customer.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you Raphael for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

GE
Gerald E.
Martinez, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Ease and comfort
First time taking my vehicle in for service, I parked on the wrong side. Someone came out to greet me at my car and told me the where I could park closer. Comfortable waiting room and they were true to their schedule. Although, when they were done with my car, they nosed it in to a spot that forced me to back out all the way to the street. Other than that, my experience was excellent.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Gerald for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

El Sobrante, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Come prepared to wait
Be prepared to wait. It can take some time.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you Dear customer for taking your time to provide us your feedback, we apppreciate your business and we always take your opinion as helpful for the best for our dealership. I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well, would you please emial me directly? I will like to turn your experience around for good.

Hope your weekend its going great!

ZL
zach l.
El Cerrito, CA
09/12/2019
Service dept.
Just awful.

I had a recalled part that needed to be replaced. I made an appointment ahead of time just to go today and find out they don't have the part in stock. When making the appointment online, they had why I was coming in (recalled part) and know everything about my vehicle (year, VIN, etc) since I'm logged in to the site and provide my info.

Why in the world couldn't they have notified me ahead of time to say the part wasn't in stock? Obviously the recall has nothing to do with this dealership and not having the part in stock is understandable, but the lack of communication and thus making me drive 20 min each way when I had already taken the day off work to fix this issue is inexcusable. This is a beyond-awful customer experience and makes me ashamed to be a Hyundai owner.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you Zach for taking some of your time to share your feedback, just know we appreciate your business and Im so sorry your visit didnt go as well. I agree with you something couldve been done to prevent this situation. Would you please email me directly? I will like to try to turn your visit experience around.

mariana.flores@hanlees.net

Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Zach,

It was my pleasure been able to fix and make a difference on your experience. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Have a great day!

Berkeley, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Honest Employees
Very thankful for service department's honest suggestions and good customer service. I will be back from now on!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Dear client for taking your time to provide us your review, we appreciate your business and I am glad to hear your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

Wishing a good day!

Concord, CA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Really appreciated Muhammad's efficient and realistic wait times as well as provided me with honest and helpful recommendations for preventative maintenance.

LG
Lori G.
Pinole, CA
09/02/2019 Category: Service
amazing
amazing
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Lori for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

Sausalito, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Average at best
Slow service, dirty facility
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you Dear Client for your 3 stars review, we appreciate your busniess and I am sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. I will like to take care of you, would you please email me directly? I'll be waiting on your response.

Kothapalli S.
Pinole, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
A very friendly front desk customer service
I had an appointment to take care of Hyundai safety issue and an oil change for my Hyundai Elantra. Front desk Rep Muhammad took care of paper work on the minute (appointment at 1:00 pm). He promised work completion in about hour and thirty minutes. I got there after an hour and 15 minutes. The car was ready and I was pleased to see the work completed ahead of promised time. Way to go Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you Kothapalli for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went well. Will see you in your next service visit.