4.5

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

LG
Luis G.
El Sobrante, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2020 Category: Service
The service was not good at all.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Luis for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly

RO
Ricardo O.
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Service adviser Customer service
Big smiles with great greetings upon arriving at the service desk. Small but clean waiting area. And wait time is reasonable as within the service provided time frame.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much Ricardo for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

KL
Karen L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly are and make sure you are taken care of
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much Karen for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Marlon B.
Daly City, CA
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Great
They did a good job servicing my car, and I did not have to wait long. Dropped it off, 30 to 40 minutes later I'm out.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you so much Marlon for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

PT
Phong T.
Pinole, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
I often recommend my friends should come to Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai. Customer service is very good.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much Phong for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a great weekend.

RA
Rosalia A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Average
They don’t respect my time
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you Rosalia for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Maria C.
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Best
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you so much Maria for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

Wishing you a great day!

Duy H.
San Pablo, CA
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Still get charged for diagnostic when your car is under warranty
When I purchased my vehicle, they tricked me to buy the maintenance and now my car has issue. They want me to pay for diagnostic even though it’s still under warranty.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you Duy for taking the time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business and I am very sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well. Please give me the oppurtunity to turn this experience around, thanks to your review we are able to improve as a business. Please email me directly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rosalie H.
San Leandro, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2020 Category: Service
Everything was awesome
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you so much Rosalie for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

04/02/2020 Category: Service
Respectability
This dealer was very communicative and helpful throughout my visit . Nallely is an excellent advisor, she answered all my questions and got my service done in a timely manner.
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you so much Dear client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Donnell B.
San Francisco, CA
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Service was just perfect
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you so much Donnell for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Manuel D.
San Francisco, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Staff very friendly
My first time on this dealer service and the staff is very professional help me on my concerns and what is best for my car definitivament I will be back
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much Manuel for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Juan K.
Orinda, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Although there is a a lot going on with this flu. Service department has went far and beyond my expectations. They have a great attitude and way of treating costumers.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you so much Juan for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.

Lorriane S.
Pinole, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service & friendly people.
On the whole I am very satisfied wit the service...however not so much with the woman who works in the service department. She lied to me about a repair and it made me not trust Hanlees as much as I used to. I've been going there for 19 years and it bothers me that she wasn't honest with me about the price of a service.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you so much Lorraine for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit. Huge favor, please email me directly I would to know what happen in your visit. Hopefully I hear from you.

EG
Elizett G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Client
I enjoyed the friendly, courteous, and honest service. What more can I say? I am glad I bought the service.
MF
MARIANA F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/08/2020

Thank you so much Elizett for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am always so happy to know your visit went great and to hear from you. Will see you in the next service visit.