Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.7959188/5Overall Rating 3.7959188/5Overall Rating 3.7959188/5rating 3.7959188rating 3.7959188
Overall Rating 1.9387755/5rating 1.9387755rating 1.9387755rating 1.9387755rating 1.9387755

AT
Angelee T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Clean
I got an oil service change, but i realize that my fluids such as washer solvent etc. wasnt topped off like at other locations. Service agent was very kind and helpful.

Michael S.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful and friendly

LV
Latonya V.
Great staff
Nick and Brittany are great
JOE J G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR BEING A HAPPY HYUNDAI CUSTOMER AND SERVICING YOU VEHICLE WITH US. THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR RATING WE AS A TEAM WORK VERY HARD TO GET THIS RATING AGAIN THANK YOU.
SINCERELY YOURS
JOE GOLUB

Oil Change Review
Quick, fast service!
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for being such a Happy Hyundai customer and thank you for the five star rating! – Thanks from the team at Happy Hyundai

AG
Alfredo G.
Evergreen Park, IL
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Came in for tire replacement, oil change & transmission flush.
Great communication. There was a problem with price difference between service technicians and what I was to pay. Came when service department was close. Sales Manager was not good to solve problem, had to come back next day to solve problem.
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we strive to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied! I see this visit we earned a four star, our goal is always 5 stars at every visit. I hope that next time we can truly wow you and earn that 5 star review! –Thanks from the team here at Happy Hyundai

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Very Happy With Service at Happy Hyundai!
i easily made an appointment with Happy Hyundai for my scheduled oil change.

I dropped my car off and it was ready in 45 minutes so I could return to work.

Many Thanks to the Service Dept. Staff at Happy Hyundai for being so fast and efficient.

KT
Karen T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and friendly!
Fast and friendly service. Knowledgeable staff. On time and quick appointment.
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Hello and thank you for such a positive review! We sure are lucky to have such great customers. –Thanks from the team here at Happy Hyundai

GN
Gustavo N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Very satisfied with the service.
JOE J G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

thank you for being a customer of our dealership.we work very hard trying to get 5 star
reatings we thank you for that.

Susan S.
very nice employee's
i always get in on time, and they always explain what they are going to do, and explain what they did. they also wash and vacuum my vehicle.
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we strive to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied! I’m glad we can add you to that list! –Thanks from the team here at Happy Hyundai

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick service
Fixed my issue in a timely manner
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we take great pride in making sure every customer is 100% satisfied! –Thanks from the team here at Happy Hyundai

James K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Visit
My service visit at Happy Hyundai went very smoothly. The staff worked with me for scheduling, and performed the service quickly.

Cesar H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
They treat me very well.
JOE J G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

thank you very much for being a happy hyundai customer and thank you for the 5 star rating we work very hard on that survey rating again thank you.

Sheila C.
07/17/2018
The service department is great
Nick took great care of me and my service was done in a timely manner. I've been coming here for years and I'm always greeted right away and with a pleasant greeting even when I just show up with a problem..
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Happy Camper - No Longer An Uncomfortable Customer
After submitting my uncomfortable customer review, Katie Gardner from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai looked into the matter and I found out that the technician went above and beyond her service. She noticed some corrosion on my cable wires and cleaned them. I am not longer uncomfortable - instead I am appreciative. Thank you Happy Hyundai!

Uncomfortable customer
I requested an oil change and wondered why my set radio stations were removed and the clock had the wrong hour - thought it was strange - and it made me uncomfortable with the service because I've never experienced that happening due to an oil change.
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we strive to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied and 100% comfortable visiting our dealer. I am sorry to hear that you left us most recently feeling uncomfortable. I have done a little bit of research in regards to this most recent visit and have some information after speaking to the technician. If you could please contact me I'd love to discuss what happened. My name is Katie Gardner and I can be reached at (708)382-8152 or at kgardner@myhappyhyundai.com –Thanks from the team here at Happy Hyundai

Christopher B.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
the personnel at the dealership are great
I'm always treated nice.i don't have to spend the whole day there when I come in for service.thank you

sincerely your

SG
Stacey G.
Alsip, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great people
The service team is top notch. They are very honest.
JOE J G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

thank you for the 5 star rating we as a team work very hard to achieve that . thank you for being a happy hyundai customer.

Dina C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The employees have great customer service.
They keep me updated on what was going on with my car and serviced it in a good timely fashion.
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

KA
Keyron A.
Calumet Park, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I'm satisfied with the work
I have no complaints. I went in knowing what I needed and they accomplished it.
JOE J G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

thank ou for being a happy hyundai customer and thank you for the five star rating we work extremly hard to get that type of service rating again thank you.

John H.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
good service department
service advisor kept me appraised of the status of my vehicle.
Katie G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

AE
Anna E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Friendly
The service is always great! Even tho the carwash was down 😀
JOE J G. from Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

thank you for being a happy hyundai customer and thank you for the 5 star rating we work hard to obtain that rating again thank you