SF
SCOTT F.
Bowling Green, OH
04/05/2021
People are nice there.They are honest about what you need on your vehicle.

MINDY M.
Sylvania, OH
04/01/2021
Super friendly. Honest and fair. I feel very comfortable taking my car to Hasty’s.

Darlene M.
04/01/2021
Knowledgeable and friendly
They were able to pinpoint the exact problem. Fair prices & friendly staff. Clean environment. With the Covid-19 restrictions in place. Fast service. I will return for their help.

DARLENE M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/30/2021
Knowledgeable and friendly
They were able to pin point the problem. It was done the day they did a test on the Vehicle. I'm so glad it wasn't expensive. Their Prices are very reasonable. I will come back to finish fixing the things they found wrong. I Highly reccomend them. Trust is important and I fully trust them.

RF
ROB F.
03/28/2021
Family owned and fair prices.
No bait and switch upcharges for extra unwarranted work.

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
03/25/2021
LOF-Flex
Just needed a quick oil change and as you could guess HASTYS handled it with ease getting me in & back to work in no time all while providing the utmost quality service from the front desk to the technicians.

03/25/2021
Tire repair
Thanks for getting my tire repaired so quickly.

RICHARD / KATHY W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/24/2021
Great service and friendly staff.
They're work is reliable and dependable. I trust them!

JE
JAMES E.
03/24/2021
Everyone was very friendly and helpful
Hasty’s is always welcoming and really do try to work within your budget. My family and I have been going there for years. They have given us consistent great work on the 5 cars we’ve had over the last 10-15 years. We will continue to work with Hasty’s because of that

LH
LULA H.
Pontiac Torrent
03/24/2021
These guys are always prompt, friendly and professional. Bob Hasty is a real gem to the community. Love this place.

PM

KAYLA S.
Mercury Sable
03/22/2021
Amazing service, very fast
Super quick with service and very kind. prices were good as well & they didn’t try to overcharge me for work my car didn’t need like most shops!

CHELSEA M.
Kia Rio
03/19/2021
Treat you like family (the good kind)
This was my first time dealing with Hasty's as an adult. I grew up in the neighborhood and they always took care of my parents cars. Just as friendly as I remember. They are extremely honestly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

CA
CASSIE A.
Pickerington, OH
Jeep Compass
03/18/2021
Great service!!
I took my car in late afternoon and they diagnosed it next morning and got the work done that morning!!!

TOD S.
03/17/2021
Recommend
Great service. Steve walked me through entire procedure. No surprises when time to pay for service. Very professional