Colchester, VT
11/22/2020
Reliable Shop
Timely service from friendly, honest, knowledgeable staff. I would stop by again.

11/20/2020
quality service and friendly staff
quality service and friendly staff. Hasty has been our go to place for vehicle service for over 25 years

BL
BARBARA L.
11/18/2020
Very friendly
I've been there many times and every time I go there I get a fair price and a good job and kindness ...

LD
LERA D.
11/13/2020
Winter Special
Only reason for 4 & not 5 is because my car was not ready when promised. They had someone that didn’t show up and then there was a problem with something else. I would have appreciated a call saying that so I could have adjusted my time accordingly.

RONALD G.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/12/2020
as always great service and caring peaple
Excellent service great peaple

RP
RON P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/11/2020
Great service Knowledgeable crew
Great service and knowledgeable crew. A honourable business.

WW

ANGELA S.
Kia Optima
11/06/2020
Great mechanics
Honest, reliable , same day service a group you can count on. Thank you

JESSICA D.
11/05/2020
Brake Job
Easy to schedule an appointment and job was quickly performed.

HW
Excellent Service.

Jeep Compass
10/31/2020
Best Car Shop
This is the most honest place I have ever been for car service! I drive an hour away to be serviced by them if that says anything. I’ve been going to Hasty’s for 10 years now! However, I would absolutely not, purchase a car from Candy’s Auto World ( which is a renter attached to Hasty’s) I had a horrible experience.

BEAU B.
10/30/2020
Prompt, courteous and competent
Arrived to friendly staff. The service was completed very timely and without any problems. Was back on my way in no time at all.

James K.
10/29/2020
Outstanding in every regard
Hasty's did it all - I went in for an oil change, and not only did I receive that, I got a complete update on all needed repairs, and the state of the vehicle. What else? The appointment was simple and convenient, the work done in a timely manner, and every one is as nice as can be. The new headlight I needed was in stock, and installed on the spot, reasonably. What more could I need?
I highly recommend Hasty's.

ANNA M.
10/28/2020
SERVICE
Best service in town.

SL
SUE L.
10/26/2020
Always Dependable
I have been coming here for many years and have always been pleased with the service I receive. The mechanics are experienced and get the job done. Steve is very friendly and willing to accommodate my particular needs.