Overall Rating 4.1774192/5Overall Rating 4.1774192/5Overall Rating 4.1774192/5Overall Rating 4.1774192/5rating 4.1774192
Overall Rating 2.3709685/5Overall Rating 2.3709685/5rating 2.3709685rating 2.3709685rating 2.3709685

Coshocton, OH
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Hatfield Hyundai Service and Recall
Nice people and facility but it was the end of the day so they ran us off instead of taking the time needed to solve our problem. We live 80 miles away and can’t just come to the dealership repeatedly to handle mechanical problems.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

i will be in louch with you soon.

TD
Tacila D.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Always Perfect!
Always deliver! Great Job as usual... I will be back for more, for sure! Thanks to all , in special to AJ.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

WO
William O.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Sales people are concerned about the customer
They gave me some liberty on the wear and tear of the car.

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback

NM
Ned M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service and sales management team.
I have been dealing with this dealership since 2007. Two SUV's later. Planning to buy my 3rd soon. Terrific sales management staff!!

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback

Betsy B.
Circleville, OH
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail is necessary
I was extremely frustrated that it took so many trips to resolve this fairly simple thing. In looking at fixes on line it clearly stated it was the Sensor and it took 3 visits to fix that and then to have a wire hanging out of the console??????Why were they in the console? This is the 4th Hyundai I have owned...I like the car but the service was not good. No one treated me badly....but things were not right and that irritated me. A person should not have to make so many visits to get a problem fixed.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Good morning, i will be in touch asap.

GR
Gaylord R.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Special
Regular Oil Change
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

PA
Pete A.
Lockbourne, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!
Excellent service!!!!!
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

NW
Natasha W.
West Jefferson, OH
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great
They was quick and fast and they took the extra time to make sure everything was ok with my car.

Dottie W.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service & Big Smiles
I called Hatfield Hyundai Service to ask if the Pot Hole Warranty I had purchased when I bought my '18 Elantra Limited January 2018, as I only had that donut tire on. Rich Hertenstein, answered and said yes & he'd check to see if they had another tire in stock, he said that he didn't see one on the computer, but if I could drop off the bad tire he'd get the paperwork done while we waited (most likely) a day and then call me. I said yes I'd drop it off in an hour. Thinking I wouldn't be staying I let my 2 dogs (medium/small size) come along for the ride - I live outside of Dublin. A big smile and Hello Dottie first thing when I got out of my car. While Rich was doing paperwork, someone told him they had a new tire for me. It must of been hiding e said with that smile. He asked me if I could wait while they change everything out and checking to make sure there wasn't any other damage I couldn't see. I took my two fur babies out on their leashes and waited in their comfortable waiting room. It didn't take them long at all and NO Deductible even a new tire! It always make me feel secure and safe doing business with Hatfield Hyundai, especially their service department with honest, knowledgeable & specialized technicians like Rich Hertenstein and the others that have performed my auto maintenance there! They have always greeted me with the upmost respect, friendly & treated me as if I was their only customer! Thank You Hatfield Hyundai for valuing the excellent work & customer Service of your employees!

Grove City, OH
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Good prompt
Prompt service. Not over priced service. Friendly folks.

Rebecca B.
Galloway, OH
03/18/2019 Category: Service
I trust these good people
I trust these good people to take care of me. I have very few people in Ohio to help me in a vehicle emergence. Hatfield Hyundai never disappoints.

BK
Barbara K.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Rich, my service tech, is the BEST. He always listens to my concerns, and then suggests the fixes.
I LOVE my Santa Fe, (Miss Faye). Rich, my service tech and his staff are GREAT!!. He recommends what is needed to keep my car in tip top shape; and always ready to listen.

Thank you Rich and Hyundai.

RA

Good times

Richard H.
Grove City, OH
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Love My Tucson. Fast Quality Service Every Time.

SJ
Simone J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I love this place great staff and excellent service.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Roya R.
03/14/2019
Professional friendly staff, very knowledgeable, and always ready to help.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”
“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

Roya R.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable
Clean waiting area, friendly staff while keeping it professional, they were very knowledgeable about different service.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”
“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

Doris M.
Mount Vernon, OH
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Always does great, reliable work
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019