Overall Rating 4.2075498/5Overall Rating 4.2075498/5Overall Rating 4.2075498/5Overall Rating 4.2075498/5rating 4.2075498
Overall Rating 2.4150974/5Overall Rating 2.4150974/5rating 2.4150974rating 2.4150974rating 2.4150974

Hilliard, OH
09/25/2018 Category: Service
In and out quickly and no issues

Simranpal S.
Dublin, OH
Excellent customer service
Staff is always professional and recommend best/most cost effective services to keep your vehicle im shape

NR
Natalie R.
Zanesville, OH
Tucson
The employees!!! Hands down!!

Cheri S.
Friendly
Great customer service - Friendly employees
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

Deborah W.
Grove City, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Comments on Estimate for my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service was great. However, I did look at a new (2018) SUV while I was there. I kept waiting and waiting for an estimate on my car which was promised any minute! After a couple hours, I left....still haven't gotten an estimate.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

HG
Howard G.
Pickerington, OH
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service with a smile
Hatfield Hyundai service staff particularly Director Rob and Manager John, are friendly, professional and customer oriented. My wife and and I are confident that they have our best interest in mind. I would recommend Hatfield Hyundai's service department to all Hyundai automobile owners.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

TH
Timothy H.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Friendly and efficient
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

Sharon M.
Springfield, OH
Tidy and clean
Very clean bathrooms, very polite and knowledgable staff
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”
“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

great
great

CT
Chalexis T.
Bexley, OH
Always Excellent Service
The last two times I've come to Hatfield Hyundai, the services needed were unfortunate and unexpected but each time, I left feeling confident that my vehicle was serviced properly. My advisor (TJ Grooms) was also very professional and made sure that I was well informed when it came to any updates on my vehicle or necessary repairs. Thank you, Hatfield Hyundai and thank you, TJ!
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated”

AT
Aaron T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quck and Efficient Serivce
My last experience was great with a quick oil change and rotation on the car. I was out in less than 1 hour. A small glitch at the counter but quickly resolved.

Convenience
I’m very happy with the service I’ve had there so far. The only issue I have is the workers stand around talking to much while their are people off to the side waiting to be helped.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for the 5 star review , i appreciate you takingthe time to complet the survey for me. And yes we are working on keeping the tech's out of our area when we have our customer present it doesn't look good.Have a great weekend.

Raymond H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding Service Department
Each & every time we take one of our Hyundai's to this dealer for service we receive excellent care. John Bricker does an outstanding job.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
I am amending my previous score due to follow up from the location. Within a few hours someone had contacted me. I was able to express my concerns and I felt that they offered a genuine response and really do care about their customers. Thank you.

Visit
Overall good place but slow service this time around.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I will be in contact with you soon over this .

CL
Cindy L.
Easy access.
Sad you do this! An OLD guy was in the customer lounge and was getting a new tire. His service man came out sat next to him and gave him pricing on the replacement tire. BUT that tire was being discontinued and no stock was available. The customer got nasty quick wondering why discontinued tire was not stock??? Then turned attention to the cost of replacement and went off on service guy telling him how he should do his job! THE CUSTOMER STATED TO SERVICE MAN: "Hope I get one of these surveys, I am going to rip you a new one?" THAT HYUNDAI is not fair at all to your employee! Wish I knew your employees name to help him out like you should.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

good afternoon, thank you for the great survey we really do appreciate it. also i did share with the advisor your commebts and this was very unfortunate that you had to hear all that. have a great day!

LD
Linda D.
Grove City, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Quick, efficient service
I was able to get an appointment the same day through online scheduling. Service was quick and efficient and met my busy schedule.

Great Experience!
Knowledgable staff that didn't try to upsell me on anything and gave me good advice. Service was quick and thorough.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”
“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

NC
Norma C.
Galloway, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and courteous service
Very good service.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”
“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

PF
Pamela F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service. Took care of what I needed and quickly.
I have recommended Hyundai to my friends, and will recommend this dealership also.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!!!
The people here are nice and friendly and they do an awesome job with my car. After I got my service done they wash my car it was so nice and shiny I almost did not recognize it
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning, thank you for the great survey we really appreciate you taking the time to complete it for us. Also thank you for choosing Hatfield Hyundai as your servicing dealer .We really appreciate your business and look to seeing you in the future for your vehicle needs .Have a great day.