Overall Rating 4.2340445/5Overall Rating 4.2340445/5Overall Rating 4.2340445/5Overall Rating 4.2340445/5rating 4.2340445
Overall Rating 2.38298/5Overall Rating 2.38298/5rating 2.38298rating 2.38298rating 2.38298

GS
Gary S.
Hilliard, OH
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
The People
Great people in all aspects of the service department. .write up..technicians parts and cashiers.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Good morning, thank you for the great survey we really appreciate you taking the time to complete it for us. Also thank you for choosing Hatfield Hyundai as your servicing dealer .We really appreciate your business and look to seeing you in the future for your vehicle needs .Have a great day, and a safe vacation this summer.

Galloway, OH

Jean A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
07/14/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Rich was very professional and courteous as he always is. Service was routine and took approximately and hour.

Galloway, OH
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager Addresses Issues
John Bricker contacted me shortly after I posted my review of their service. He apologized for the problem I encountered and offered to provide free oil change service at our next visit. I appreciate the timely response and offer of complimentary service. I only wish that this had been handled at the time of service and not after submitting a review.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
How Long Does an Oil Change Take?!
Hatfield Hyundai service has usually been good; however, when I take a car in for an oil change at 8:00 am I don’t expect it to take all day. This time was disappointing.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

good afternoon i will be in contact with you soon over this.

Dublin, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good experience
Great experience.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for the great survey we really appreciate you taking the time to complete it for us. Also thank you for choosing Hatfield Hyundai/ Genesis as your servicing dealer. We hope that you will continue to come to us for your vehicles service needs. Have a great day and a great summer!

Great
Tj was very friendly and willing to assist.

James R.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff were prompt and professional, as always. I always recommend Hyundai and Hatfield to everyone.

MT
Martisha T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service I receive at the service center. Anytime I have a question John B and Trent are always their to help me. I get very nervous with car issues and they’ve always helped and gave me accurate information!

GF
Glendon F.
Very professional
Explain everything the do and only service what needs to be done

Jonathon H.
Wheeling, WV
Great service from Hatfield
Excellent service from the crew down at Hatfield Hyundai. Very approachable, able to accomodate me on a late change for an appointment, and willing to help with things I asked. Definitely recommend!

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Christina R.
Delaware, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Thank you John!
Essentially John Bricker is the reason my experience was 5 stars this time. I have had some really bad experiences and he went out of his way to make sure that he took care of my car while I was there. Unfortunately, the Columbus area does not have any good Hyundai dealerships. As long as John remains at Hatfield, I will continue bringing my car there. Thank you John for taking good care for me and my car.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Michael D.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and team
John is very helpful and takes care of our needs all of the time. Thanks to him, TJ and Rich.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

James W.
Reynoldsburg, OH
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Hatfield is great!
Every time I stop in for recommended service for my vehicle they do a great job.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

MF
Madison F.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The staff.
The staff is always so nice and willing to help.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Delaware, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
I continue to come to Hatfield Hyundai for service because I like dealing with Rich. He has made sure that I have a great experience. This is the second Santa Fe that I've had serviced here and I make sure to request him because he tries to keep my costs down while making sure that my car is taken care of. As long as he stays with your service department, we'll continue coming.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, and efficient
TJ was very patient and explained each repair in detail and also let me know what repairs were necessary and which could wait. Despite the many repairs, my vehicle was still ready for pick up at the end of the day.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Wadsworth, OH
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service / fast service
Just had my first oil change since leasing my car and they exceeded my expectations. They were able to get me in faster than expected and the service delivered was excellent. Great experience.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018