Diane D.
Haverford, PA
03/02/2019
Good service, reasonable charges
Easy to get an appointment. One of my highlights is that IHsvertown Auto provides rides between their location and my home when I need to leave my car in the shop. No need to ask friends or family for a ride.

Siva S.
02/27/2019
Excellent care, very friendly , on time
When it comes to my mind first place I would go for any kind of service for my vehicles. I feel very comfortable to leave my car with 100% peace of mind.
Mike Rizo, Josh, are always patient and understand with customers & Sean & Bob are very friendly efficient.
I really appreciate their work and I highly recommend this place for your vehicle’s service.

MARGARET D.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/27/2019
Very professional and good mechanics.
Very accommodating and explain things that need to be done.

EQ
ERINN Q.
The friendliest efficient service
The guys here were so nice! They completely explained what was going on with my car and I didn’t feel like they were forcing work on me. It was very prompt and affordable

Andrew B.
Ford Police Interceptor
Quality service and work
After my long time mechanic retired I had to find a new trustful and reasonable mechanic. Havertown auto services exceeded my expectations. Friendly techs great service and even stayed late and waited for me after closing time so I could pick up my truck. Great job guys

PL
Patricia L.
02/22/2019
Customer service is outstanding
Customer service is outstanding. Friendly helpful awesome mechanics. Honest trustworthy and real. The BEST.

HR
Harry R.
Media, PA
02/21/2019
Efficient service, Reasonable prices. Good people.
Reasonable prices. Good people.Fast service and easy to make an appointment.

Theresa B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the mechanic fixed her vehicle fast and promptly.

Matt B.
Norwood, PA
02/20/2019
Efficient and competent crew.
Fast, quality work keeps me coming back.

Daniela M.
Drexel Hill, PA
GMC Acadia
02/19/2019
Honesty
True honesty. No B S. Good mechanics and great management makes for a top notch auto shop. Thx mike and crew for keeping my vehicles safe

Louis S.

WILLIAM V.
Cadillac CTS
02/14/2019
2009 Cadillac CTS 4
Way cheaper than taking the car up to Hill Cadillac for service. It’s an older car so there will be some issues, but Josh and the mechanics have it diagnosed and fixed in short order. A+ service.

Molly C.
Haverford, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/13/2019
Service is prompt and considerate.
You were unable to duplicate my problem and hence couldn't fix it. After car was returned, I have had a recurrence of the issue. If that continues, I'll have to come back. Probably not your fault, but I need to deduct one star.

EC

PM
PAUL M.
02/07/2019
Trusted mechanic
Mike and Josh at Havertown Auto are great and we’ve taken 4 cars to them for the past 8 years for the little things (oil changes and tires) and bigger repairs too (brakes, engine tuning, altinator, etc). We always get honest feedback, fair prices and great service.