Thomas M.
Springfield, PA
04/28/2020
Havertown Auto is fantastic!
My wife’s car was leaking fluid. Dropped it off and Josh called me to tell me what the problem was, gave me an accurate estimate and when I could expect the car to be ready.

JILL W.
04/28/2020
Customer Service
Very professional. Made suggestions to help improve car. Did not push. Offered free oil change to health care worker at this extremely difficult time.

LD
LUCILLE D.
Broomall, PA
04/24/2020
Josh arranged for a safe drop off and pick up.
Service was fast and efficient.

Carla H.
Buick Enclave
04/24/2020
Able to call and get same day service for oil change, and they called and reminded that my inspection was due soon and was able to complete that too same day!! Staff very nice and made me feel safe during this pandemic. Car wiped down inside!

JOHN M.
Drexel Hill, PA
Ram Pickup
04/22/2020
Clean, friendly and great work.
Great service at a great price. The staff was friendly, they kept me fully informed and the garage was very clean. I would recommend Havertown Auto Service to anyone looking to have their car or truck serviced.

MIKE W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
04/21/2020
Josh quickly diagnosed the problem and did not take advantage of the situation .
Josh quickly diagnosed the problem and did not take advantage of the situation which would have been easy since it is a high mileage vehicle and less than 30 minutes earlier appeared to be on fire as I was driving on the Blue Route. Best overall experience I have ever had at an automotive repair shop.

Haddon Heights, NJ
Nissan Titan
04/17/2020
Awesome
Honest and fair with prices and realistic with when repairs need to happen.

MT
Mary T.
04/16/2020
Top notch service 👍👍👍
Star Services👍

JAMES B.
Dodge Journey
04/14/2020
They did everything I asked and more.
I like the guy's there they do a good job.

AO
Allyson O.
04/10/2020
Professional Service
Everyone here was friendly and efficient. I couldn’t have asked for better service. Thank you!

JU
Joshua U.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said they were quick and gave him good advice.

Brendan B.
03/31/2020
Fast and easy inspection
Josh completed my state inspection quickly. He communicated clearly and quickly.

HP
Howard P.
Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Howard said he has been to this place many times and they always do a great job.

PS
Patricia S.
Media, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
03/27/2020
Always a good visit
As usual you took good care of my car. I was happy to have a big job done, and you were happy to have the work with all this virus going around.
I will stop by sometime when I can get out to get just a little more coolant in the system.
Again Thanks, keep safe and healthy!

Broomall, PA
03/25/2020
Attentive service
Making an appointment was very easy, and the job got done within couple hours with reasonable prices . I always bring my vehicles to Havertown Aito.