KATHLEEN M.
Ardmore, PA
01/03/2020
Trustworthy !
Mike and Josh are great to work with… I always know I can trust them… They always take good care yet never recommend anything that is not necessary. Not to mention they are so pleasant to deal with !

SO
Susan O.
12/31/2019
Always service with a smile and easy to book an appointment.

WV
WILLIAM V.
Nissan Murano
Inspection/emission/oil change
Always feel like my cars are treated well after I get them serviced at Havertown Auto Services. Josh and Mike are helping me extend the life of both of my vehicles.

Joan B.
Buick Enclave
Dependable
There are two things I look for in a mechanic: they do good work and are trustworthy. Havertown Auto Service are both. From major repairs to replacing my windshield wipers or putting air in my tires, I can always count on them to be helpful, courteous and honest.

Kevin M.
Mercedes-Benz E400
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Isabelle. The service was phenomenal. The service was immediate. They got her a tire so much less expenseve than expected. It is a wonderful facility. Mike and Josh are amazing.

Katherine M.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/24/2019
GREAT service
Havertown Auto Services again comes through with the customer service. Everyone is always so nice and explains things simply. They don’t try to upsell and always try to get you the most cost-effective, correct result very quickly. I will only come here for my car service needs.

BRIAN B.
Downingtown, PA
Ford Crown Victoria
12/24/2019
These guys are best!
So glad a friend referred me to these guys. They've SAVED me more money than the "other guys" wanted to charge me. They actually fixed my car on Sunday before Christmas. I mean, who does that?! I trust Josh and Mike explicitely and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Thanks!

JN
Joe N.
Drexel Hill, PA
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Joe said everyone was very polite, understanding of his time restraints and very informative.

JANE W.
12/20/2019
Great place for car service
Great service, nice people. Fair prices.

SUZANNE S.
GMC Terrain
12/20/2019
The men who work there are the best!
Friendly. Competent. Honest. Trustworthy. Need I say more!

Anne S.
Lincoln MKZ
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Anne said this business is very professional, she loves them. They are there when she needs them, they are nice, polite, efficient and she always appreciates their work.

BC
BRIDGET C.
12/05/2019
Trustworthy
Great work. Reasonable prices. Staff who looks me in the eye when explaining necessary work or answering any questions I may have. I highly recommend having your car services at Havertown Auto. 5 stars to Mike and Josh.

Louis S.
12/04/2019
Best Service
Josh & the guys

ER
Erinn R.
12/04/2019
Customer Service
The guys here are so friendly and helpful. They are very honest with what needs done

DONALD C.
11/27/2019
Oil Change and Break Replacement
Excellent service as always. Regardless of what my care is in for they give a thorough review to make sure everything is running properly. Price is always fair.