DK
Dana K.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/14/2019
Great service and honesty. Josh is awesome!

JV
JIM V.
Blue Bell, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/13/2019
Professional, Reliable and Honest
Josh and his Team at Havertown Auto Services are the best! They get the job done right the first time and with an old-fashioned friendly approach.

FB
Francis B.
08/07/2019
the guys---and the service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thanks for the heads up about the valves

08/04/2019
My go to place
This is my go to Mechanic shop and has been for years even when they were in a different location. They are always honest,fair priced and are a pleasure to work with. They care about their customers and community. When my wife passed away from Cancer they sent me flowers its the small things that make a great local business. I refuse to go anywhere else.

Thomas M.
Springfield, PA
08/02/2019
Inspection due
Got back from vacation and realized that our Toyota Sienna was die for inspection jn July and it was July 31st. Stopped on my way in and spoke with Mike and without hesitation he told me to bring it in and they would take care of it. Needed some wear and tear items like tires and brakes but Josh got it all taken care of. Thanks as always guys.

Thomas M.
Springfield, PA
08/02/2019
Belt squeaking
Mike and Josh always take care of me and have done so with multiple cars and sometimes on short notice. Would definitely recommend you take your car here for whatever service it needs.

Bala Cynwyd, PA
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/01/2019
Great service !
Great customer service. Quick and efficient. Will definitely be coming back !

KO
Kevin O.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/31/2019
Great place to bring your vehicle.
The guys to great work at reasonable prices. Nuff said.

BONNIE H.
07/31/2019
They have pride in there work.
I have been using Havertown Auto Services for quite a while. I followed them from their move from Darby & Eagle Rd. So it’s been a while..
I remember one time long ago I drove the car to Darby & Eagle RD. The dash board light were flashing. Mike came out looked at the car; adjusted something & all was good again. No charge zMike said. I thanked him so much. He told me that his father told him to always treat people as he would want to be treated. That’s how it is.I seen Mikes family grow and Josh staring his.
I have confidence in what they tell me. They treat you as if you were family..

JOHN H.
Wynnewood, PA
Cadillac CTS
07/26/2019
Fire your dealership and bring your auto repairs here.
Don’t be fooled by the modest physical plant of this general service auto repair service.

My 2009 Cadillac showed Check Engine warning, which localized to the starter. A dealership wanted $2900 to replace the starter assembly. Months later, when the car failed to start, Josh at Havertown found corroded electrical connectors that were easily restored.

Honest. Knowledgeable. Good communicators. Highly recommended.

Daniel M.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they did great work and had great customer service.

BE
BILL E.
07/24/2019
Honest & Sincere Service !!!
They were professional and honest. I’m going back and will be recommending the place to local friends and family.

Christina M.
07/21/2019
Love this place!
Josh has always inspected or worked on our cars if there were any problems . He’s even taken care of us on short notice. He’s amazing and always honest! We would never go anywhere else!

KK
Kevin K.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a great job.

MI
Matthew I.
Acura TSX
07/18/2019
Great job, great people
I love this place. They did a great job. Third year going there.