11/06/2019
Top notch service!
Service and quality is just the best here and prices are very reasonable. Mike and Josh are very accommodating to emergencies. I have been taking them my business for many years. If you ever have an issue they will make it right - fast! Highly recommend.

HM
Helen M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/03/2019
I stopped in on a Monday to make an appointment to get my car inspected and they were able to take it on Tuesday! The Service team was very helpful friendly. I will definitely take my car back.

Judith M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/01/2019
Very friendly n quick to get me in for work
Always friendly n very accommodating n helpful. They won't do any work unless you asked for it or they contact you n talk to you about any issues . I had a nail or screw in my tire once n there fixed it no problem right on the spot. I was so grateful. I will always reccomend them to all my friends

Joyce S.
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2019
Very accommodating. They always fit me in right away, when I call for an oil change.
I have continued to get my car serviced at Havertown Auto Srv. because of the quality work that they do. The owner and other mechanics always take the time to explain the services being done and answer all my questions. That kind of personal attention gives me an understanding of what I’m paying for and helps me to feel safe on the road. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Highly recommend!

PR
Patricia R.
Nissan Rogue
10/31/2019
Oil change and State Inspection
I highly recommend Havertown Auto Service. Josh and his crew are always professional, extremely accommodating and a pleasure to do business with. I have a leased auto and I prefer to do business with Josh....Honest, reliable and dependable!

Media, PA
10/30/2019
Fast, easy inspection
Great job, easy & quick state inspection.
Thanks!

Alan B.
Philadelphia, PA
Acura TL
10/29/2019
Excellent Service!
This was by far the best experience I've had with an auto shop in years. Josh and Mike were very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. They gave me straight answers and completed all the required maintenance and repairs for literally a third of what the dealer wanted to charge. They were also quick and very accommodating regarding my schedule. I will definitely bring my car back the next time service is needed!

Joseph P.
Lancaster, PA
GMC Acadia
10/29/2019
Great!
You guys are the best. Thank you

FB
Francis B.
10/28/2019
the guys---and the service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT BEAT THE SERVICE AND QUALITY THESE GUYS PROVIDE

AP
AMANDA P.
Philadelphia, PA
10/25/2019
Friendly. Thorough. Great Service.
Trustworthy shop with honest, friendly, detail oriented mechanics. What more could you need? ?

SUSAN H.
Nissan Murano
10/23/2019
The people
I trust them.

Jack M.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Jack said they do a good job.

VH
Val H.
Aston, PA
10/18/2019
Top notch, so nice
Always a pleasure, quick with a smile
Simple oil check with thorough check of the entire vehicle.
All good, why? Because Mike and his team have been taking care of our 2008 Crv since new.
100,000 miles, still going strong. Thanks Guys

Val

BR
BEVERLY R.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Acura MDX
10/16/2019
Fast, friendly, & efficient!
Have been using Havertown Auto Services for 6 years, in my second car now. They have provided the most reliable service I've experienced and, as a single woman, I never worry about being taken advantage of.