Charles M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/12/2019
My view of Havertown Auto services
Dependable prompt service, however i would prefer to become a better predictor of problems/needs in my Chevy.

SG
Sheref G.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Nissan Sentra
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Sheref said the service and the staff were good at the business. However, he said the business charged him more than the other business he found online to change the back part of his muffler.
Mike R., Owner from Havertown Auto Services responded on 10/04/2018

Sheref, There are plenty of cheap parts online that aren’t worth installing on your vehicle. We only use quality parts here. We also stand behind our parts and labor 100%. If we install a part on your vehicle and it fails we replace it free of charge. But we also run a business here, and there has to be some profit off of the parts we install. We also spent several hours on your vehicle saving your catalytic converter, which we did free of charge because you were a first time customer. The flange rusted off and instead of calling you to tell you that you needed a $400 catalytic converter, we were able to find and weld a new flange onto your existing converter. The flange cost us $20 and we normally would have charged at least $105 for labor. But 90% of shops out there would have just called and told you that you needed a new converter. Which would have cost you over $400 plus labor. We hope that you take that all into consideration. Rest assured that the quality parts we installed will last for years to come. Unlike the cheap parts you can find online. There is a reason they are cheap. The online retailers don’t care if the part last, we do. The last thing we want is to put an inferior part on a vehicle and have you come back next year with the same problem. I see it all the time, people buying parts off amazon or eBay and we see them fail prematurely. Thank you for your business and your input, it was a pleasure meeting you.

JO
I’m so satisfied,thanks

Theresa B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the mechanic fixed her vehicle fast and promptly.

Molly C.
Haverford, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/13/2019
Service is prompt and considerate.
You were unable to duplicate my problem and hence couldn't fix it. After car was returned, I have had a recurrence of the issue. If that continues, I'll have to come back. Probably not your fault, but I need to deduct one star.

Upper Darby, PA
01/19/2019
Great service but expensive
The folks at Hevertown Auto service are very polite and do nice work, but they are definitely not cheap. An inspection and oil change was $135!! Anywhere else around town that's $90 max. Their skills are high, though, so I would recommend them for major fixes that you can trust will be done right, but stick with Jiffy Lube and a coupon for oil changes!

Diane D.
Haverford, PA
11/30/2018
Convience and fair prices.
Very convenient to have Josh return me to the Quad & pick up. I failed to ask when my annual inspection was due when asked about inclluding an oil change. I'm actually due in Feb. for the inspection and could have waited till then since my driving is so limited. Realized this after I came home and looked at the inspection due date sticker. All in all, Havertown is a great place for car service.

FN
Fallon N.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fallon said the mechanic loss her old license plates. She was also charged $600 just to change her rotors and her front brakes.

MF
Mike F.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they have good service but are a bit costly.

David G.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
David said the business had a longer wait time that expected for vehicle services.

HC
Holly C.
Jeep Compass
04/11/2018
Great mechanics great service
I am so happy I found this place. They take great care of the car. They are good mechanics, friendly atmospher, and reasonable prices too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

EN
Enrico N.
Crum Lynne, PA
07/02/2020
Great service, knowledgeable,
I would highly recommend this service garage to anyone looking for honest dependable mechanics.

CL
Chad L.
Nissan Murano
06/24/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
We have been to Havertown Auto Services several times this year and have always been thrilled with their excellent service. They communicate honesty and openly every step of the way, and every is so friendly! Rare to find in the auto repair industry. You won’t be disappointed!

MATT R.
Drexel Hill, PA
Mazda CX-9
06/23/2020
New Tires with Excellent Service
I purchased a set of 4 new tires (20 inch rims) on TireRack and needed them installed. I called and spoke with Josh, and he said that would be no problem. I brought them in and had them installed without any issues, scratches, etc. Another huge plus is they use Hunter RoadForce balancing, which is some of the best tech out there. Not all local shops around here have this equipment. Super happy with my experience, car rides great on the new tires, and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone.

SUSAN B.
06/19/2020
The best!
Great work at a fair price.
Reliably easy mannered and punctual.

Been using them for years and don’t have a single complaint.