John D.
Aston, PA
01/14/2016
Needs some organization
The owner seems like a nice, genuine guy but as a business he lacks everything needed to run a professional business. No front desk person, had my vehicle on the lift for 4 hours and didn't perform any of the work that it was in for. Charged me $25 to "look" at my breaks and rotors... Again, he's a nice guy but needs some serious organizing or this place won't be around in 2 years
Bill M. from Havertown Automotive responded on 01/15/2016

This customer bought his own parts and asked me to install them, I pulled all wheels to check the brake linings and informed him that he did not need the brakes at this time, we also performed a oil change, installed wipers he supplied and cleaned out his contaminated coolant bottle that he filled with washer solvent. John seemed very content with the work performed and wanted us to replace the brakes with the next oil change. I never have recieved this type of review and will hesitate to service this customer in the future, oh by the way John I have been in buisness for 25 years.

SG
Stephanie G.
Glen Mills, PA
BMW 328xi
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said it took two days for an alignment and tires because they send the vehicles to another location for the alignment. He would not recommend them to others for reasons stated.

Carol C.
Havertown, PA
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Carol said she went in to get 4 new tires put on and one of them was the wrong size. She called another mechanic and he told her they put all-season tires on her vehicle and she did not need them. She needed just the regular tires. She will not recommend this business to anyone based on this experience.
Bill M. from Havertown Automotive responded on 02/27/2014

We offered three different types of tires to this customer, the tire of choice is a all season tire which I recommend in this climate and normally is the tire used with most passenger cars from the manufacturer unless it is a performance vehicle requiring a speed rated touring/performance type tire which a 2000 Honda Civic is not. The tire this customer choose has a road hazard warranty and plenty of siping for all season use with an excellent price point, in reference to the other mechanic stating this car uses a regular tire which is an ALL SEASON tire. We ordered and mounted the tires chosen for this vehicle and the warehouse pulled the order with one incorrect tire size of ten millimeters same brand, we realized the mistake and installed the correct tire. We also advised the customer that the rear wheel bearing was noisy and needed to be replaced.

GO
Gerald O.
Haverford, PA
Nissan Maxima
07/12/2012
For the first time in 7 years I felt that they did not care for my business.
Things go wrong but you need to communicate. I thought my car would be ready in one day and not until I called at 6 PM did I find out otherwise. This business needs to know that people need informnation so they can plan.