Overall Rating 4.3846185/5Overall Rating 4.3846185/5Overall Rating 4.3846185/5Overall Rating 4.3846185/5rating 4.3846185
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Marcia H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch Service Dept
Excellent experience with service dept. Bob went above and beyond to meet my expectations and I expect alot! He was professional, kind, and patient. Will return for future service and will recommend to friends and family.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Express Service
The express oil change was quick and not over priced. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. The service team is friendly. I could not ask for anything more.

Mary S.
Frackville, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendly staff
My car went in on time for scheduled appointment. Staff explained what was done. I was out of there in no time. Went for car wash

CV
Carmen V.
Routine service
Routine service (oil change and tire rotation) Minor issue corrected . Great people and facilities.

AY
Ann Y.
No long waits

BL
Brenda L.
Bloomsburg, PA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Fanstatic Service
I was squeezed in on a busy day, given a loaner car and treated with respect

Michele G.
Kingston, PA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Car Inspection
Quick, clean place to go

Terrible
I will never buy or lease a car from this or any Hyundai dealership again. I can’t drive my car in any inch of the snow, at all, I have to depend on a family member or friend for a ride. I needed new tires after a year and a half of having the vehicle because the service department NEVER rotated them or suggested a rotation, even though their handbook says the tires need to be rotated every 7,500 miles. I was told it was never suggested because I probably would have thought they were trying to get more money out of me, which wouldn’t have been the case. The service manager only contacted my father, the co signer, to give him the information about the car and not myself. He was also 30 minuets late for an appointment we had set a week in advance. He always had to “dumb it down” when explaining things about my car to me and always related it to his car, not sure why. The service manager still has yet to contact me in finding out if they are going to fix the scratches that their car wash put on my cars hood and roof. They seem to think there is no way that the car wash brushes could scratch my car and that someone must have keyd it - wrong. I noticed the scratches as soon as I got home from using the car wash and never before that.
When my car finally got serviced the only good part was the receptionist who was very nice to me. That’s it. Nothing else about this dealership was/is a good experience.
Wverythingns find and dandy when you buy/ lease the car but as soon as something goes wrong it’s not their fault.
ROBERT J T. from Hazleton Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.   I regret that you are not satisfied with the outcome. I believed when we spoke in my office that you were satisfied with the agreement we reached   Help me understand what changed.  Thank you, Bob

John D.
Weatherly, PA
Express Service is a great idea, I’m glad you’re dealership has it. Thanks

Claire B.
Sugarloaf, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
As always the Service department did a great job on servicing our Santa Fe! Thank you for getting it on and out in a timely manner!!!

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
Did everything they could to accommodate my state inspection servico

Scott M.
White Haven, PA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice to have coffee, bottled water & TV in waiting area.
Took 2 hours for inspection & oil change but at least explained to me at arrival.
ROBERT J T. from Hazleton Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to rate your visit to Hazleton Hyundai. I apologize that your wait time was unacceptably long. We are listening to customer feedback on this issue and are currently examining ways to improve our service and result in shorter wait times. We know your time is valuable and on your next visit will work hard to deliver the outstanding service you expect.

Sincerely,

Rodger B.
Nescopeck, PA
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant and professional. The coffee machine was being serviced but I usually have coffee and relax while they work on my car. I’m very pleased with a job well done, reasonable prices and enjoyable customer service people. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

LJ

Henrietta M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
I found the service to be excellent & the Employees to be very informative & friendly.

SV
Susanne V.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Good service pleasant workers

David B.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Very unsatisfied with the service we received at this dealership
ROBERT J T. from Hazleton Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

Good day,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent service experience at Hazleton Hyundai.  I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your vehicle's appearance at this time and I regret that you were frustrated by the delay and the difficulty you had reaching us by phone.  Please call me at 570.455.4304 to discuss options for moving forward with your vehicle.

Jude F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure.
Good Service Always!

Swoyersville, PA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The long wait
Review same as my comments. I am not happy about this whole issue.
ROBERT J T. from Hazleton Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Good day,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent service experience at Hazleton Hyundai. As your Service Manager, I am responsible for the performance of the whole Service Team. I apologize that we dropped the ball for you in ordering your mirror promptly. I regret that you were frustrated by the delay and the difficulty you had reaching us by phone. I will review these issues with the Service Team and look for ways to improve our processes for better communication between Team Members and our valued customers like you. I sincerely hope you’ll give us a chance to earn back your trust on your next service visit.

Anita B.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great people to deal with❤️