Overall Rating 4.3846185/5Overall Rating 4.3846185/5Overall Rating 4.3846185/5Overall Rating 4.3846185/5rating 4.3846185
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

EY
Edward Y.
Palisades Park, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Service PERSONNEL WAS OUTSTANDING!!!
The service we received was by far the best experience we ever had. Michelle, treated us like family. We came all the way from New Jersey because of how we were treated and the service with free wash!!

Michele G.
Kingston, PA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant visit
They have a clean and comfortable waiting area. Usually quick service.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Convenient express service.

Stacie M.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The worst experience of my life!!!
This was the most horriffic experience of my life! I waited almost a month to get my car back. My vehicle was damaged while in their care. My vehicle is actually worse coming from their service department than when it went it. So much so, that I DO NOT FEEL SAFE or COMFORTABLE DRIVING IT!!! IF this isn't bad enough, it felt as though they were criminalizing me by falsely accusing me of stealing their loaner vehicle and refusing to return it although, I have a signed rental agreement with them!?/?! I have reached out to their acting GM twice, with NO REPLY!!!!

This staff is totally unprofessional, insubordinate, disrespectful, deceptive, and threatening. Instead of providing quality customer service and addressing the customer concerns, their focus is on pushing their own agenda; i.e. more sales, more money, their bottom line, by any means necessary including but not limited to cutting corners to reach quotas. If I could have given a negative star rating in this survey, I would have.
Paul F P. from Hazleton Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I am sorry for your latest experience at Hazleton Hyundai. I will look into this situation regarding your experience.

Hazle Township, PA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Are there enough mechanics? Has customer service training been provided?
In my wait I had the misfortune of over hearing multiple customers complain to a female service desk employee, who was one of the service desk employees that day. I was not served by her but by a very courteous young man. She was not professional in her handling of the customer disputes and/or questions. During a phone dispute she told a customer that the manager was with a customer when in fact she walked to the manager and reviewed the situation with him rather than just transferring the call as she was asked to do. Will I be the next customer who is told lies? Hopefully the manager called him back. Poor answers were given in response to at least two other customers and yet another had not been called to say service was complete. This due to the individual's ranting after the interactions, I believe. She may wish to do better but not have the tools, ie. training to do so. Customers truly want to be satisfied - give them a reason to be. Saying tires are cheaper at Jack Williams because they buy more of them doesn't make me feel inclined to give the business to Hyundai. Being dishonest to customers to cover your own butt does not instill confidence in the brand. Additionally, I placed 4 calls to Hyundai service before the phone was answered. This spanned multiple days and times of day. I left a message on one occasion and did not receive a call back. Things need to improve.

EN
Edwyn N.
Frackville, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/09/2018 Category: Service
blown tire
the service department always goes out of their way to provide terrific service. I cannot believe it could be improved it is that good.

Carole S.
Drums, PA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Low tire pressure service
Technicians were thorough and made sure tire was safe before I drove out of the lot!

Keith S.
Mcadoo, PA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Better service this time 2!
2 good visits back to back.

Mountain Top, PA
The service people.
The people that are at the service area desk are very helpful. They explain to you about tha service that you are receiving. All in all Bob and the guys are great.

Richard G.
Mountain Top, PA
clean
very satisfied

White Haven, PA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there !
The employees there are very friendly and very helpful.
ROBERT J T. from Hazleton Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit to Hazleton Hyundai. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and your feedback can help us improve. I really appreciate that you found our employees friendly and helpful and I passed that on to the team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Bob Tilp

Berwick, PA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Wonderful fast service!

Nescopeck, PA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Free inspection and oil change
Free inspection and oil change - friendly; pleasant atmosphere

Conyngham, PA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Courteous friendly and efficient staff.

AD
Andrew D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and on time with appointment!

SR
Shelly R.
Berwick, PA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
It is so easy to make an appointment, get card services and on you your way!!! Everyone is so great to deal with from on the phone to the service department.

Richard H.
Freeland, PA
08/02/2018 Category: Service

BF
Bruce F.
Coaldale, PA
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service personnel and relaxing atmosphere

John D.
Kelayres, PA
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department professional and friendly service providers

Sugarloaf, PA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Best service I ever had
Service on time clean n comfortable facility. People super to deal with. Could not find nicer environment