Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Service was completed promptly

John M.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
friendly service advisor G
Very friendly and confirmed warranty for a defective switch on my car

Punta Gorda, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great! G is friendly yet professional
G was extremely helpful. Great customer service. Only downside is that my car was considered fixed because the broken parts were repaired but I am experiencing the same problem again a week later so I will likely have to visit again.

ID

Mark C.
Winter Springs, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
HQ Hyundai has never let me down. Hyundai is the car our family drives & HQ Hyundai is where we buy them & get them serviced. The Service Coordinators provide a great service. When I bring my car in, it's ready when they said it would be.

DY
David Y.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience

TG
Tracy G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and my oil change was done quick!

AV
Adriana V.
Deland, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good contact with customers
I like the quick service.

BC
Brad Samuel C.
09/16/2018 Category: Service

Rodney G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
2017 Santa Fe service
Gayland Young is a great service advisor. He's friendly and always helpful.

Longwood, FL
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Sales review
My saleman was super nice, and made me feel comfortable. However, I still ended up with a Lexus payment amount!

Connie B.
Winter Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The service representative was courteous and helpful, answering all of my questions. The lounge was comfortable. Service was completed quickly. Great experience!

Laura M.
Lake Mary, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
All well except for the car wash
I was quite disappointed that you discontinued the car wash without telling me other than that, service was good, attentive And competent

JV
Janell V.
Longwood, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Nothing
I'm very upset.

Good afternoon Janell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. As we discussed on the phone, I will be forwarding a Re score survey for you to fill out. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing soon.
Sincerely,
Dave Young

Carolyn S.
Lake Mary, FL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Protect customer carpet
My only negative comment would be that I need to clean the carpet after every visit...in the past service always put paper over the carpeting in customer car.

James P.
Excellent & speedy service
The advisor was personable and professional. He was thorough and explained everything in great detail. I was very pleased.

Connie S.
Debary, FL
Quickly efficient
Very good job. Aware I had an appointment, had a comfortable area to wait, finished the job in a reasonable amount og time. I am not sure what else to ask for.

HV
Hazel V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
One year Maintenance
Great customer service. Service was performed within an hour of my appointment time

BG
Barbara G.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
service maintenance as scheduled.
excellent service, work done in a timely manner without an unexpected wait or problem.

KR
Kenard R.
Deltona, FL
Quality Service from Customer Focused Staff
Headquarter Hyundai ROCKS! You guys have a wonderful staff/team. Any concerns I’ve had and voiced have been addressed with my vehicles best interest at heart. Quality work, clean facility, reasonable pricing. Headquarter Hyundai is who I recommend my friends and family to see for vehicle solutions and maintenance. Thank you from me to the entire staff.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Employees are great, service could be better
I’m willing to change or submit a higher rating after having my vehicle serviced properly at your companies expense.

Good afternoon Kenard,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that the technician did a poor job on your vehicle. I will have Gayland call you and set up an appointment to re due the services and also perform a Wash Plus on your vehicle.
Sincerely,