Overall Rating 4.3636334/5Overall Rating 4.3636334/5Overall Rating 4.3636334/5Overall Rating 4.3636334/5rating 4.3636334
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Cathlene B.
Casselberry, FL
Wonderful service!
The service I received from service advisor Jahmar Gilbert was EXCELLENT! He was very attentive to my needs as far as service needed on my vehicle and exhibited sincere concern checking on me while I waited on my vehicle to be serviced. Hyundai has a very valuable employee in Jahmar Gilbert who cares about Hyundai customers. I rate this dealership an 11!

Clermont, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
decent dealership
New location was a little more difficult to get to but not bad. Location was clean and neat, but getting help seemed to be an issue. There were multiple associates at the service desk (some with customers some with none) and no one was in front of me, but I still had to wait almost 8 minutes to be taken care of or even acknowledged. I arrived early and it was my day off, but if I had to work that day I wouldn't have been ok with that type of service. Other than that though, the work was done correctly and quickly. I do wish they had put the seat back in the position I had it in when I arrived though.

MN
Michelle N.
Altamonte Springs, FL
08/18/2019 Category: Service
They are great G always takes care of me

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Good service, really attentive.

CD
Cecil D.
Oviedo, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Last week I went into HH for servicing my 2017 Sante Fe. I was excited to drive to the new location and how well I was treated was amazing. I received the same welcome and care that I got at the previous location but more. I’m looking forward to going back there each and every time in the future.

TC
Thomas C.
Chuluota, FL
Nice New facility
My first time at the new facility. Very nice place. The only thing I found strange is they didn't spend the extra money for power bay doors. I bet the worker comp claims are going to go thru the roof with those chain drawn door. Anyway, the service people were great to deal with. Fast check in and in and out quick for an oil change and tire rotation. They even washed the truck. Thanks.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Guido IS GREAT TO WORK WITH!!!

NA
Nancy A.
Winter Springs, FL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Technician was super friendly and efficient
Spent over 15 minutes looking at the beautiful white pearl silver G70 on the showroom floor. It took that long before a salesman came over to offer any assistance. He answered all questions we had, but never took our name nor did he seem that anxious. We told him we had a 100,000 plus miles Sonata Limited turbo to trade. His only reply was it "is a nice car," gave us two booklets about the G70 and 80 and told us to give him a call or come back when we made up our mine. ?????
In my opinion that was not a way to sell a car, if he would have called us back that evening with even a hint of a possible good deal, or asking us again how interested we were or even encouraged us in the least little bit we probably would have been back. I loved that car! Buyers remorse set in the next day and my wife basically said "obviously they don't want our business either!"
I think you lost a customer because of a lack of follow up!!!

Steffan M.
Scottsdale, AZ
On top of things
Kimberly kept me up to date with my repairs and was on top of everything. She was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

BK
Bresheena K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
My day got better working with Jennifer, Gayland and Joe.
The team was attentive and kindly personal. Jennifer was great at the front desk. Gayland called and let me know the status and the work needed for the car. Joe made great conversation in the curiosity ride.

Crystal H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great place
Good customer service, friendly, professional staff

LA
Loria A.
Deltona, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Awesome
The people that work there are great pleasant and professional. I want to congratulate you on your new space well deserved. May GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL IS MY PRAYER

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Great and pleasant professional service.
The new location in Sanford is pleasant, clean and accommodating. Amenities include beverages and snacks, and everything is clean. The staff is courteous and professional at all levels from arrival to departure of my stay. The service personnel kept me informed and provided me with issues, options and pricing. I was kept informed of the status of my services and estimated times. This combined experience and the consistency of service is what keeps me going back to Hyundai for both my vehicles service needs. Thank you.

LH
Lisa H.
Oviedo, FL
Service is great
Everyone I spoke to him n the service department was polite and helpful....two qualities that aren't easy to find.

WM
Will M.
Mount Dora, FL
service review
Chuck
the people you guys kick ass best of the best
so chuck whole sale me a car

MO
Mike O.
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Professional, clean, reasonable time frame, and fair price

Dawn B.
It was fine
My son went to Hyundai to get his oil changed. They had several recalls on his car and offered to do the oil change for free. They told my son and his girlfriend there was a shuttle to the mall because they were going to be a while. They said they’d look into it, but never returned with the mall shuttle info.

Joseph R.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service by the ladies up front in the service department.

Friendly and courteous
Like taking my car here. Service is good and fast. You also get treated very well and everyone is very courteous. Have recommended this dealership to my friends.

Deltona, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Awesome
Greatly employee visibility and a lot of new perks. Keep up the great work!