JULIE D.
Toyota Yaris
04/10/2019
Quick. Friendly. Reasonable.
Check out my earlier review on Yelp. Love this place and would recommend them to anyone with car issues!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/02/2019
Experienced auto mechanics kind and friendly owner
It is nice to have a garage so close to where I live. Everything concerning my repairs is explained to me. However when I am given an estimate for repairs and the actual bill is much higher, I would like to be notified before work begins on my car. My recent repair cost of $300.00 was way higher than the estimate and I was upset that no one called to tell me that.

MV
MARIE V.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
03/29/2019
Tire Light
I think it says something when you trust going to a Service Station. I trust Heath's to do whatever my car needs, to keep me updated on the progress, and to know the bottom line. Bob and Mitch are great and they are my go to station. I have recommended Heath's as well.

DEANNE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2019
Responsive and kind.
Once again Heath’s Service exceeds my expectations. The woman in the office, the garage guy, and Bob himself...all awesome.

Terry M.
Cadillac SRX
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Terry said everything they do is superior.

James M.
Jeep Compass
03/20/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff are professional and fast.

Jan A.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Jan said they are honest, trustworthy, prompt and excellent. She has used them for 40 years.

JOE H.
03/14/2019
06 F150
Replaced the clutch, fast and pro as always.

James C.
Lexus IS 250
03/09/2019 Category: Service
James said that everything was great at the place, he knows Bob well and they are awesome.

SK
SHIRLEY K.
03/08/2019
Community oriented
Personal, honest and proficient!

Trenton, NJ
02/28/2019
Very Accommodating
All the other shops I called couldn’t fit me in for a same-day visit to change two tires. Heath’s squeezed me in and were very nice about it. Will definitely come back again!

John F.
GMC Sonoma
02/20/2019 Category: Service
John said the business always does a good job for him.

DIANA R.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/15/2019
Car running like a top.got oil change and new wipers.

MN
Mike N.
Stockton, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they have always taken of their vehicles at this facility. He stated he would absolutely recommend it.

BILL/NANCY B.
Doylestown, PA
02/01/2019
Can always depend on Heath's.!
Bob and his team have been repairing our vehicles for sometime now and would highly recommend them. Their work is stellar.

JOE H.
01/31/2019
2006F150
Excellent work as usual. Always professional and on time.

DEANNE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/26/2019
Saved the Day
HEATH’S is fantastic. I ran over a curb and Bob was able to squeeze me in so I could be reassured my car was okay. I love everyone there. They are an honest and friendly service center.

JOHN/SANDY W.
GMC Yukon XL
01/13/2019
I always trust Heath’s Service to service my car.

TL
Thomas L.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business always does a good job.

SANDY (WILLIAM) H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/04/2019
fuel pump
big job, they did fine work.