John B.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
As usual, OUTSTANDING Service
Check in done quickly and professionally. Service completed in less time than quoted. Service manager, Selene, was friendly, respectful, and very professional. In and out for service including a smog check in less than an hour.

05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service on my vehicle
The people where kind and friendly I got my service done in a timely manner very quick and easy
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/13/2021

We appreciate the nice feedback.  Thank you.

Christopher M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Great shop and great employees! Took care of my car and gave me a ride when the work couldn’t be completed in time!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for the great review Christopher.

Dan S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/08/2021 Category: Service
They gladly take money for a gift certificate and then DO NOT HONOR IT!!!
I was given a Henderson Hyundai pre-paid oil change GIFT CERTIFICATE from a friend who has purchased several new vehicles from you over several decades. She has always extolled the virtues of HH - especially the kind, quality service provided by your staff...Shortly before I could make use of the certificate with my Sonata, I was sent to South Korea for a work assignment that lasted 5-years.
I recently returned home to Las Vegas and decided to see if the certificate was still "good." I called the HH main service number at least three times without getting to speak to an actual person - you force everyone to either schedule online or at best use your "chat" feature which is tougher than trying to get to speak to a person!
I finally got through to a woman (I neglected to get her name - my fault) who was quite polite and I explained the above information to her. She asked for the date of purchase of the certificate and I told her that there was none. I explained that there was a large printed certificate number but she said that was of no help. I then said that NO WHERE on the certificate was there an expiration or use by date, so could I presume that it was still usable since your HH customer had PAID for the certificate and the dollar amount she paid was plainly indicated on the certificate. I said that if the HH price had increased I would gladly pay the difference. She said that seemed reasonable and I thanked her and ended the call. I made an online appointment for the following week and when I arrived I told your service writer that I had a gift certificate. He said that there would be an additional cost that I would have to cover.
When I was called to pay my bill, I offered the HH Gift Certificate and a credit card for the difference and then the s*** hit the fan. The certificate was said to be invalid. I asked to speak to the GENERAL MANAGER and was curtly told that each department is independent and HH does NOT HAVE A GENERAL MANAGER! After a very discourteous 'conversation' with the HH "service" manager I was TOLD to pay the damn bill and leave!!!
Now do you see why I would never recommend HH to anyone for any reason!
YOU embarrassed me, you literally STOLE MONEY from the senior citizen customer who paid for the "gift certificate" and have no general manager with whom to try and resolve this issue!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/09/2021

Dan my apologies for not being able to accept a gift certificate that was 6 years old.  We were unfamiliar with the document you presented, and not familiar with you, as you have never visited our store before.  I did try to verify this certificate with the business office, but they also could not verify it.  My attempts to professionally and calmly explain the situation to you quickly turned to you becoming very hostile and calling us some very unfriendly names.  I think that everything that has been going on in the world has been hard for everyone.  I would never wish you any ill will and hope that we can somehow rectify this situation.  I don't believe anything is insurmountable.  I think now would be a good time to take deep breath and think about how we should be treating other human beings.  I would rather personally buy you an oil change than think you were harmed by us.  Peace and love.

EF
Eleanore F.
North Las Vegas, NV
2021 Hyundai Tucson
2021 Tucson Maintenance Service
John Ackerman is your exceptional person in the service department.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/08/2021

Thank you for the great feedback Eleanore.  I am also a fan of John.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
Great service!!
Always on point when I go in for service
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the nice review.

David G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Hyundai Service!
I will always have my car cared for by Henderson Hyundai. I will always count on Debra and any of the Service Staff to take special care of my Hyundai’s!
Just a note as well, the staff that checks me in and retrieves my car are the friendliest and most courteous I’ve ever met! Thank You Henderson Hyundai!

Thank you once again for the great feedback.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Top notch Service
Super servive and quality,the best from Hyundai,not much more to say. 10 STARS

Thank you very much for the great feedback.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Horrible Service
Do not expect for anyone to go out of their way to care or listen to your issues or concerns. In their eyes they are right and the customer is wrong. Terrible Service.....
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the feedback.  My apologies for any misunderstanding during your last visit with us.  Your vehicle's emissions monitors were unset, and you asked us to set them for you.  We typically advise our customers to set the monitors themselves to save the expense, but they can sometimes be difficult to set on your own.  We set your monitors, performed a passing emissions test, and charged you half of the $300 you were originally quoted.  We tried to do our best to help you with the cost of repair, although knowing how you still feel, I wish we could have done more.  I know you believe that the engine replacement was responsible for your monitors being unset.  I would probably feel the same way if our roles were reversed.  However, that repair was done so long ago we could not hold our parent company responsible for the cost of repairs.  Typically on a normally operating vehicle, the monitors will set within the first 100 miles of driving.  Unfortunately, it had been almost 4000 miles and 8 months since your previous repair.  If there was any way we could charge HMA instead of you I would have been glad to.  I would be happy to reach out and speak to you in depth about this.

SK
Sheri K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
I have been taking my Hyundai in at this dealership for over 6 years now and I must say I am very impressed with Henderson Hyundai Service Staff! Unfortunately I found out recently that my original service advisor was no longer there but Will Collier took awesome care of me! Thank You!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for the nice feedback Sheri.

GA
Gary A.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Good people to work with
All of the people in the service area are good at their job. The dealership is always clean. Debra the service writer is so much fun to work with. Always has a smile. Listens to my dumb jokes and has a good come back. I could not get a service appointment when needed. This is very good. This shows me everyone is doing their job and not letting this virus thing beat them down.
GV
GUSTAVO V., General Sales Manager from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/28/2021

Gary, thanks for the great 5 star rating.  We truly apologize about not being able to get an appointment.  We try not to over book our appointments as it makes people upset waiting.  We will let the service manager know about it.  Thanks for your buisness and we hope to maintain your vehicle for many years

Gus Van Vlimmeren
General Sales Manager
(408) 569-0438

Tanya S.
Love this place
Great friendly service and staff is amazing.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for the nice review Tanya.

NM
Norris M.
North Las Vegas, NV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and professional
They always do quick and professional work

Thank you for the nice review Norris.

Richard M.
Service experience on 04/24/2021
Will was an amazing! Service was amazing.

Thank you for the nice feedback Richard.

AC
Allan C.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
John
It’s great to have John Ackerman back, he’s the best!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the great review Allan.