Overall Rating 4.7099234/5Overall Rating 4.7099234/5Overall Rating 4.7099234/5Overall Rating 4.7099234/5rating 4.7099234
Overall Rating 2.1374008/5Overall Rating 2.1374008/5rating 2.1374008rating 2.1374008rating 2.1374008

Charles B.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Got what you expect from a dealer
Fixed half the problem now I have to take back to get the 2 problem fixed. Same as any were else
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for the feedback Charles.  I am sorry to hear that we did not completely repair your concerns.  I will make sure everything is taken care of on your next visit and you leave here 100% satisfied.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the interim.

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Great service, slow in getting parts
Service is great, but it took 3 weeks to get a part to fix my turbo. At least I had a car rental.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/10/2017

We appreciate the feedback, thank you.  I am sorry there was such a delay in us receiving your part from the manufacturer.  I am happy at least we provided transportation for you.  Please let me know if there is anything else we can do.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Underwhelmed
Maybe it's not fair, but compared to Findlay Honda in Henderson, but the total experience was not what I expected. The service writer and servicing the car itself was very good, but the rest was subpar
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/06/2017

We appreciate the feedback, thank you.  We are constantly striving to make the best service experience possible.  Please let me know what we can do to make your next service better meet your expectations.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2017 Category: Service
Passable
Mechanic cares more about getting off shift then finishing service
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/28/2017

We appreciate the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your visit did not go as well as planned.  I would like to be able to speak with you regarding the details of your visit.

James C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2017 Category: Service
okay
okay
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for the review James.  I apologize for the lack of warranty coverage on your part.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2017 Category: Service
6 years later
The dealership is friendly and clean. Sometime I wonder about the clarity of their communication. They try.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for the great feedback.  I am sorry that your vehicle was not washed and your tires were low.  These are basic items that you should never have a problem with here.  You are a long time valued customer, I am sorry we let you down.  I will do my best to make sure this does not happen again.  Please know that you can stop by anytime it is convenient and have your vehicle washed.

MARION M.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
The people
A very good dealership, but to be outstanding I think you go above and beyond. For every one dollar you might spend on a customer, the return is priceless

Thank you for the feedback Marion.  Please know that I am always available.  If you have an issue that you feel we could do better with please let me know.

MO
Maurice O.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Tire repair
Could've just replaced tire when I first came in
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the feedback Maurice.

2014 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2017 Category: Service
.... thanks
Thanks
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback.  I apologize for our lack of communication.  In our business communication is everything.  I hope next time we can do better for you.  Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Inconvenient
I took my car for an oil change and for them to look at the fender liner that was shredded. They could not take car of the fender liner's problem on the weekend so in order for it to be looked at, I have to take it another day during the week and that is inconvenient to me.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/06/2017

Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry we could not accomodate you conveniently.

2A
2002 A.
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Recall worl for engine noise and problem with bearings
I will go there for recall work but that is all. Have a wonderful honest mechanic that I can talk to.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate the feedback.

702-565-9571

Thank you for the feedback.

Michael B.
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Salesmen don't try to sale you a car
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/22/2017

I apologize for the confusion Michael.  The recall that we performed for you is typically completed in about two hours.  I am sorry for the extra delay.

WB
William B.
09/21/2017 Category: Service
Service rep is not personal

Thank you for the feedback William.  I apologize for the misplacement of your keys, the last thing we want to do is waste your time.  We handle over 100 sets of keys per day, and we have procedures in place to make sure they are handled correctly.  I am certain on your next visit we will do much better.

BP
Brenda P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Service follow up
Received a call from John Ackerman following up after my vehicle was serviced. I informed him my car was fine except there were several small scratches on the front of the car and he stated the next time my car was in for service he would have the scratches looked and repaired

09/08/2017 Category: Service
My service adviser was excellent his name is John Ackerman, he is not at fault. I seem warranty work is not a priority with the mechanics
Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and professional.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you for the feedback Brenda.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2017 Category: Service
They were very polite and courteous.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for the feedback.  I will make sure Peter contacts you and we get that taken care of.

Joseph D.
08/24/2017 Category: Service
see above
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you for the feedback Joseph.  I apologize for the excessive wait time.  Our goal is to have your service completed and your car washed in under 1 hour.  We obviously missed the mark greatly here.

CT
Cuong T.
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Huyndai 10 years/100,000 miles warranty
As it turns out Huyndai 10 years/100,000 miles warranty is just smoke and mirror. I bought a 2012 Azera barely 5 years with about 60,000's miles. It recently sputtered for a few second and returned to run as normal. But the engine light came on and stayed on. Base on what I know it meant that the engine is probably misfire. It is still under warranty, plus I bought additional bumper to bumper warranty offered by the dealership when I bought my first Huyndai concerning about its reliability as this is the first time I purchased a Huyndai. So I brought the car to its dealership service department, Huyndai superstores in Henderson, Nevada. They told me yes it is misfiring and no everything functioning properly except needing a update on its software. But to install software I need to pay for the labor $130, and get this: no! neither the 10 years/100,000 miles warranty nor my additional bumper to bumper warranty that I bought would cover for it. When I raised the question why does a car needing an update on the software when there is no additional upgrade on the car itself unless the initially software was faulty, which definitely would be covered under the warranty both the software itself and the service labor, the representative has no answer. The service representative then called me back in a few minutes and told me that now yes my additional warranty that I bought will pay for $30 of the service fee leaving me with $100. The service was done fine and timely manner but I have very little to say about Huyndai warranty or maybe the un-warranty. As it turns out the warranty they offer nor the additional warranty that I purchased equal to no coverage or protection at all. Needless to say this will be the last Huyndai I would own.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for the review Cuong.

PG
Paula G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Parts
So, after a very prompt call from James Hantl, I have upped my rating to 5 stars. When I went to this dealership, I was pleased with the customer service. !

Parts
Still waiting for part to come in...no phone call !!!!!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/21/2017

Thank you for the feedback Paula.  John assured me that your part has been sent out for paint and we should be receiving it back shortly.

AG
ALBERT G.
Long oil change
Making an appointment didn't reduce the time it took to change the oil. It took even longer than the advisor said it would when I checked in.

Albert I thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry for the excessive wait time and I am sure we can do better for you on your next visit.

08/16/2017 Category: Service
Still need new key fob
Had 8:15 appt...took 9 hours to finish. Said they ordered a new key fob.. still waiting.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/16/2017

Thank you for the feedback.  Please understand that electrical diagnostics can be a very complex thing.  Typically we have a customer drop off for these types of concerns, and they sometimes take multiple days to repair.  Please know that we value your time and we work very hard to try and get your vehicle repaired as soon as possible.  Also know that we cannot control delivery from Hyundai.  We will call you as soon as your parts arrive to set up an appointment.