Overall Rating 4.7076951/5Overall Rating 4.7076951/5Overall Rating 4.7076951/5Overall Rating 4.7076951/5rating 4.7076951
Overall Rating 2.1307644/5Overall Rating 2.1307644/5rating 2.1307644rating 2.1307644rating 2.1307644

02/03/2017 Category: Service
Takes forever
Should have dropped off my car instead of waiting.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/04/2017

Greetings

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred, I appreciate your response to our survey and will use this information to always improve. I will look into the situation and address the findings for future improvement. Again I apologize that we fell short and want you to know we do not take your business for granted, as you do have other choices. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued! This was not the typical standard of service we strive for as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

LC
Lisbeth C.
01/29/2017 Category: Service
People seem to listen
After I voiced my complaint about an issue I was called and e-mailed to immediately. Shows me people cared to investigate and were trying to fix the problem. Don't know whether it will work next time. But know the service department was at least not ignoring me. For now that has to be enough.
And I appreciate the. Response I got. Thank you!

01/29/2017 Category: Service
Lack of technology
I am frustrated that I have to notify Blue Link manually of any service you perform. It should be automatic from your service department to Blue Link. If I don't I keep getting annoying e-mails AND notices in my car that my service is overdue, making it look like there is something wrong with my car.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/30/2017

Good Afternoon Lisbeth,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the service department. We are at all times open to our customers observations and continue to build upon their suggestions. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued, and that I appreciate your response to the survey and will use this information to always improve.

LK
Laurie K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2017 Category: Service
Amber is great and takes time to listen. Thank you Amber for taking the time to give me a call to assure that Hyundai cares about their customers.
Hyundai is the best!

01/22/2017 Category: Service
Store is great. Service baffles me any many different ways.
No comment other than what I already wrote.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/23/2017

Greetings Laurie,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the service department, I will look into the situation and use the findings for future improvement. We are at all times open to our customers observations and continue to build upon their suggestions.  You made a very good point, and I am now implementing a process to ensure it doesn't happen again.   It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued!  5 stars is our goal each and every time.  My assistant Amber will be reaching out to you in hopes to turn this experience around.

Maria M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Looking forward to doing business with you.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

01/11/2017 Category: Service
Very Poor Customer Service
Mary G
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/12/2017

Greetings

01/04/2017 Category: Service
Two hour wait, with an appointment, because the car wash was backed up.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/05/2017

Greetings Anonymous Guest,

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred. As I understand we had your vehicle in for the regular scheduled lube oil filter service and a car wash. We should have given a more accurate time estimate for both of those services. I appreciate your insight. On behalf of our dealership I would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to your continued loyalty!

Regards,

Alan M.
Washington, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Response from Henderson Hyundai
They have hired two more Tech's to do Oil changes, should be quicker

Routine service
Too long
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/05/2017

Greetings Alan,

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred, I appreciate your response to our survey and will use this information to always improve. I will look into the situation and address the findings for future improvement. Again I apologize that we fell short and want you to know we do not take your business for granted, as you do have other choices. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued! and this was not the typical standard of service we strive for as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/02/2017 Category: Service
The wait time for an oil change is just ridiculous
My daughter doesn't come to Hyundai because of the distance she has to travel and because it takes too long for an oil change.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/02/2017

Good morning Anonymous guest,

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred. I would like to inquire further if you are willing.  Do you bring the vehicle in for service, or your daughter?  We do value your business and at all times making effort to improve.  Please contact my assistant Amber Thompson at 702-565-1500 Ext. 157.  5 Stars is our goal each and everytime and your feedback in important.

RP
ROSALIE P.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
A little disappointed
Ran into the sales person who sold me car and he was like a deer in headlights didn't remember from Adam he was so attentive when making sale but didn't seem so sincere when I took car for service. I really miss Hyundai on Sahara where I purchased my first Hyundai which I had for 13 years. 😔
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/23/2016

Good Morning Rosalie,

I wanted to send a quick note to Thank you and express the appreciation for the entire service department as it takes everyone's efforts to provide a quality service experience, I apologize that your salesman made you feel as if he didn't care, as it is very important that all of our customers  feel valued and appreciated along with the respect we show for your business. Should you see fit I invite you to rescore your experience with our Service Department as 5 stars is our goal every time.

Kind regards,

12/16/2016 Category: Service
Made an appointment on line bec I have to be sure that John will be the one to service my car bec he's very good in his job
I would like to give him the highest star bec having had services in the past he was the only one that handled my car with efficiency

12/16/2016 Category: Service
Choose the guy that checks your car because not all cares
Nothing to say
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/16/2016

Good Evening,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the service department. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued, and that I appreciate your response to the survey and will use this information to always improve. Our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your business. Should you see fit I welcome you to rescore your experience, as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

12/14/2016 Category: Service
Free oil changes.
In general I'm happy with the service.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/14/2016

Greetings Anonymous Guest,

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred, I appreciate your response to the survey and will use this information to always improve. Again I apologize that we fell short and want you to know we do not take your business for granted, as you do have other choices. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued! This was not the typical standard of service we strive for as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.  At your convenience, please contact my assistant Amber Thompson at 702-565-1500 Ext. 157

12/12/2016 Category: Service
This service dept is ok
The service dept finishes a job in a timely matter, but there is always something that they forget to finish. LIKE RESETTING THE SERVICE TIME on the display. We have now have to go back and let them re set for the next service.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/13/2016

Good Morning,

I have read your recent response to the survey, I have found your experience very concerning and will without doubt look into it much further. I will also address your concerns among the staff and use the findings as a learning tool. This is not our normal representation of doing business and I am very sorry for the event, I do take these matters seriously. I would like you to know and be rest assured this event will not go unaddressed. Should you wish to speak to me or my assistant Amber I welcome your contact, at the number listed below.

Sam M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Free car washes with each service.
I did not get my free car wash after spending more. That's what makes the dealers worth going to. They do more than Sears Auto. If the free car washes stop with paid services, what makes it so special? It's like going to a hair salon with stinky hair and even though they cut it, it still stinks. So that wash up lifts you. I hope I get my free car wash next time please.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/12/2016

Good Morning Sam,

Thank you for replying to our survey, We appreciate your feedback.
I am sorry to hear of your experience with our service department as 5 stars is our goal each and every time. Please feel free to stop by any time so we may complete a satisfactory wash.

12/08/2016 Category: Service
In the past the attitude was better. The mechanics are still good.
Maybe.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/08/2016

Greetings Anonymous Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey, as we are constantly striving for excellence in the service we provide. It is always our goal to provide a quality service experience.  Please reach out to my assistant Amber Thompson at 702-565-1500 Ext. 157 for further information.  It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued! At which time Should you see fit I welcome you to rescore your experience, as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

Regards,

MV
Michael V.
Friendly
Pls take peoples time into consideration
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/08/2016

Greetings Michael,

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred. I will look into the situation and use the findings for future improvement. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued!  My assistant Amber Thompson will be reaching out to you for further inquiry.   I do take these matters seriously.

Barry M.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
I don ' t think it should take 1 hour and forty five minutes for an oil change.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/07/2016

Good Morning Barry,

Thank you for your response to our survey, We appreciate your feedback. I would like to apologize for the delay you incurred, We are always striving to provide a quality service to our customers. Should you see fit i invite you to rescore your experience with us as 5 stars is our goal every time.

RL
RONALD L.
Time consuming
Having an appointment did not prove to get me out in time.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/07/2016

Good Morning Ronald,

Thank for your responce to our survey, We appreciate your feedback. I want to apologize for the delay you incurred on our service drive, We are currently working on streamlining measures to reduce the wait time in and out of our express lane. Should you see fit I welcome you to rescore your experience as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

Jessica C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2016 Category: Service
I Thought HHSS Would Be Different
The service dept has been great. The sales dept tells one what they think one wants to hear.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/09/2016

Good Evening Jessica,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the sales department, As our service department is very focused on the quality of service and the respect we show for your business. I have shared your concern to the appropriate dealership staff members. It is my hope that you will return to our dealership with the knowledge that your business is valued, Should you see fit I invite you to rescore your experience with the service department, as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2016 Category: Service
Not always up front as to how long a job might take.
Some times waiting is way too long, even though you have an appointment.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/05/2016

Good Morning,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the service department, It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued, and that I appreciate your response to the survey and will use this information to always improve. Please feel free to contact me or my assistant Amber at the number listed below so we may further discuss your concerns. Our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your business. Should you see fit I welcome you to rescore your experience, as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

GB
Gerald B.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Service Advisor
After speaking with Amber and experiencing the genuine concern for the resolution to the problem was awesome she is her number one priority is customer satisfaction she alone would be a solid reason for returning to Henderson Hyundai service department

11/02/2016 Category: Service
Over all not to bad just need to be more detailed and make sure that simple things like reseting the computer are completed before the customer gets his/her car
See above
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/02/2016

Good Morning Gerald,

Thank you for replying to our survey, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I will address your concerns with our technicians and advisors, as this is something they definitely should be doing every time. We are at all times open to our customers observations and continue to build upon their suggestions. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business and time is valued. Should you see fit I invite you to rescore your experience with us as 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

Cody B.
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Slow service
As usual, pull into service and wait 15 minutes for somebody. Then another 5 minutes for my service advisor. No phone call when car is done. 1 hour job took well over 3.5. If it wasn't for warranty work, Id never bring my car there.
LORI S. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/26/2016

Good afternoon Cody,

I have read your recent response to the survey, and find your rating well below our goal of 5 stars, this is concerning to me, I would like to inquire further with you if you're willing. We do take our customers opinion and information seriously. It is very important that all of our customers  feel valued and appreciated along with the respect we show for your business. I apologize that we fell short and want you to know we do not take your business for granted, as you do have other choices. One of the team members, Amber will reach out to you.  ( She can be reached at 702-565-1500 Ext. 157)  Should you wish to speak to me over and above the contact you will recieve, please dont hesitate to call.

Service and Parts Director