PL
PATRICK L.
10/03/2020
A Really Nice Surprise
I just had my truck in for the annual state inspection and it occurred to me that I have been taking my vehicles there for almost 20 years. I believe this is the longest I have ever used any service provider of any kind. I think it speaks volumes as to the way the business is run. Dan, Hunter and all the other employees are always reliable, dependable and professional.

09/22/2020
Consistently professional service
Work done professionally and in a timely manner. Great communications. Been taking our vehicles here for years, highly recommend.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Whitehall, PA
Mitsubishi Galant
09/20/2020
State Inspection
I would recommend Hendricks for all your all your auto needs, from a oil change to body work

JAMES M.
Jeep Liberty
09/19/2020
Honest and reliable owners and workers.
We have found Hendricks & Sons Auto Center the most honest and reliable in car repairs. They put the dealerships to shame. I would recommend them for car repairs and accident repairs above all others.

PL
PATRICK L.
Volvo S40
09/18/2020
Fast and Easy
We took my wife’s car in for Inspection and emissions; as always Hendricks had the car in and out quickly.
I only trust Hendricks with our vehicles.

09/14/2020

Prompt accurate work. Staff helpful and friendly. Personal touch

Matt P.
Nissan Frontier
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the business was very good, very honest, and he been dealing with them for years.

CE
CECELIA E.
09/04/2020
Great fast service

Jacqueline L.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Jacqueline said she staff offers excellent service.

KF
Karl F.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Karl said he has known them a long time.

BK
BETH K.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
09/01/2020
Great local business!
Family owned business. Local, honest team. Great quick service.

WE
William E.
Cadillac XTS
08/21/2020
Great Service, they always get it fixed and fixed right.
I have been a customer of Hendricks for about 40 years. - I even moved away from Emmaus, but come back when I need work on the car..

Thanks guys

Bill E

John G.
Buick Encore
08/07/2020
Consistent 5* service
I have only positive experiences. Staff wear masks when going inside our cars. This is appreciated considering Covid-19. I definitely will keep returning as service is always what I want it to be. Thank you, all!

Debra P.
Macungie, PA
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Debra said her visit was fine and the staff is fabulous and has been with this facility since she learned to drive.