Michail M.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Michail said this business's service was perfect. This is his first time using them and it was great.

BP
Brad P.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Brad said this business was great.

CE
Craig E.
Toyota Avalon
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Craig said the staff is great.

Jacqi W.
Irvine, CA
Kia Optima
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Jacqi said the man at the front desk is very welcoming and when he explains what needs to be done to the vehicle, he is very thorough and does it in a way that people who aren't familiar with vehicles can understand.

PM
Peter M.
Buick LeSabre
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Peter said he thinks this is the best service center in the area. He stated that he has used this business for years, the staff is like family at this point, he tried someone else once, wasn't happy with the service and he went back to this facility.

Devon P.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Devon said that it was a good experience. Their customer service was satisfactory and quick.

MARGIE M.
Irvine, CA
Suzuki SX4
11/22/2019
Best experience ever
I was blown away by the kindness of the guys at Herb’s. My car broke down right as I was leaving the doctor’s office and I burst into tears worrying about it. Not only did they stay late for my tow truck to arrive before they closed, one of them helped me get home safely that night as well. They had my car fixed and ready to go by the next day. Definitely coming back to Herb’s for all my car needs!

ROBERT-ELAINE G.
Cadillac SRX
11/19/2019
Herbs Garage
We are so pleased with service and efficiency and price we experience each time we take our vehicles to Armans Auto Service Center.

Jennifer B.
Jeep Commander
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said they treated her so good and gave her a good price. They check her vehicle for other services needed on an oil change visit. She also came in for a smog check and they said her vehicle was still not ready for it.

KC
Kirsten C.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lincoln MKS
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Kristen said she would recommend this business.

TH
Tim H.
California
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he had a great service experience and would return. This is a great facility. The mechanic was honest, trustworthy, and a straight shooter. He told him what was wrong with the vehicle and gave him a good deal.

Josh S.
Fountain Valley, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Josh said Dan was really good. He was right on point with the service. Josh said the quote for the job was more than he ended up charging him but since it was less work he was honest enough to offer a lesser price quote.

ROB B.
10/24/2019
Always a great experience
Every time I have had to bring my car in Darrin is always more than helpful, honest about what I need and never tries to upsell. I know I can trust him and his opinion.

KW
KAREN W.
Newport Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/22/2019
the people..
tuesday, I was pleased with having work done yesterday,however,my name is wolfson,not wolkson.. and you never offered me a aaa discount,shame on you. if I had gone to fletcher jones, you just pull into their drive thru lanes for many cars ,they replace the bulbs on the spot,free, check the tire pressure,etc without going into the shop. so you owe me on my next visit,the 10.00 for aaa discount yesterday. ok.

EW
EMALEE W.
Santa Ana, CA
Honda Fit
10/19/2019
Trustworthy mechanics!
One of the best places I’ve been to take my car in! Hands down. Honest, very friendly and accommodating. Definitely will bring my car back to get work done.