Overall Rating 3.9333333/5Overall Rating 3.9333333/5Overall Rating 3.9333333/5rating 3.9333333rating 3.9333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Verified Customer on 04/24/2018
"keep up the good work!!"
it is always a pleasure to stop in and get my service work done at Herrnstein Hyundai. the staff always go above and beyond to provide an awesome experience for their customers. Keep up the great work Steve, Erick, Jeff and John! OUTSTANDING!!
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 07:04 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

It is always a pleasure working on your vehicles. You have been a loyal customer for a very long time. Proof in the pudding is that you know all of our first names.

You are definately the man.

Dennis D. on 04/23/2018
"Dennis M"
Very knowledgeable car sales Representatives. High-end car features with good warranty at rock bottom price.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 08:46 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Those are mighty fine words to hear from our customers. Thanks so much for taking the time and thanks so much for your business.

Donna G. on 04/21/2018
"Service"
Friendly every time i have been there. Service is excellent.
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 10:17 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Well you just make me smile with comments like that. We do try hard and thank you so much for your business.

John T. on 04/19/2018
"Herrnstein Hyundai"
Outstanding dealership. Outstanding people.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 11:47 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Well we think you are an outstanding customer.

Charles C. on 04/17/2018
"Service"
Excellent responsive well priced service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 02:06 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your response. It is obvious you appreciate good value, and we appreciate you as a customer.

Verified Customer on 04/16/2018
"Recall service"
Appreciated someone calling me for a recall. Had to wait about 15 minutes longer than necessary to get checked out.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 04:58 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I apologize that you had to wait an additonal time to get your vehicle. As Service Manager I am usually there and can step in when we have a backlog. I was out of town that day and could not assist. Please don't hold that against us. We really strive for excellent service here at our dealership and trust that your next visit will be a positive one.

Verified Customer on 04/13/2018
"Average Service"
Just like the title says.
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 12:19 PM
Acdb5d5405d6fe37d651232cf3587d04?s=28
ERICK N. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/14/2018

I apologize that you have had a negative experience at our dealership. We here at Herrnstein Hyundai hold ourselves to a very high standard and our customers experience to an even higher priority. If there is anything that we can do to correct this situation, please contact us immediately.

JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

I got back in town today, and have investigated this sure critic response. We really take these sure critics serious here at Herrnstein.

I talked with Steve about this, and if i understand it correctly all he could remember was that you had run out of coupons for tire rotation from Fidelity Warranty Company. Maybe there is more to the story than that. If there is I beg of you to get in contact with me, so that I can get it resolved. Thanks for your patience right now but I will not let this die until I have tried to understand the problem, and to do anything in my power to correct it.

Sandra G. on 04/13/2018
"convenience"
Always service with a smile!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 11:16 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

We appreciate the 4 star rating, but let me know how we could have gotten that 5th star. If you tell me, I will try and make sure we accomplish that on your next visit.

Tonya M. on 04/12/2018
"Miscellaneous "
N/A
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 11:54 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

We want that 5th star. Let us know what we could have done better to get it.

We do appreicate your time and we appreciate your business.

Verified Customer on 04/12/2018
"Service was do in a timely manner"
Was notified of the recall and the work was done in a timely manner
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 12:30 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

We always try and figure out the recalls while a customer is here. It insures that you don't have to make a seperate trip to get it taken care of.

Thanks for your business.

Lisa R. on 04/11/2018
"Service apt."
Was very happy with service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 03:37 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Well we will keep trying hard so that we always make you happy, and thank you so much for your business.

Verified Customer on 04/09/2018
"Customer Service"
Customer service, customer service, customer service....Herrnstein Hyundai does it right.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 01:30 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Wow, what can I say it just doesn't get any better than that. Thanks so much for completing the survey and thanks so much for your business.

Verified Customer on 04/06/2018
"Battery replacement "
Great service, outrageous price for battery
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018 02:54 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

I am sorry that you thought you were over charged. This is a gel filled battery and should be replaced with a gel filled. I double checked to make sure the price was correct at it is.  The price that you were quoted from an autozone or advance etc. was for a normal battery and is not the correct application for your vehicle. I am sorry that you felt like you were taken advantage of. We would never do that here at Herrnstein’s. The $18 installation is the normal price for installing the battery. To check this battery you must use a very sophisticated machine and requires approximately 45 minutes to accomplish. I wish I could give you the battery with no installation, but I had to pay a technician to run this test and pay for the piece of equipment that we had to purchase to determine if the part was bad.

Let me make the $18 up to you. If you see me when you come back for your next oil change, I will see to it that we do not charge you the labor to do the oil change. All you will pay for is the remainder of the ticket.

We appreciate your business so much, and we never want to disappoint you.

Verified Customer on 04/05/2018
"Friendly "
Nice without being pushy. Willing to get info I needed to make best decision
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 01:09 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Steve really is a friendly guy. We get lot's of great comments about him. We appreciate your business. Looking forward to a next visit.

Dakota I. on 04/05/2018
"Good service"
The wait was really long though
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 12:59 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Well we appreciate your comments. We will try and be quicker next time. Thanks for your business.

Charles S. on 04/03/2018
"Awesome people "
This is without a doubt the best dealership I’ve ever been involved with !! They take care of my vehicles and they treat me like family !! We purchased a 2017 Santa Fe a few months ago and it’s a outstanding vehicle ! I send all of my friends and family to this dealership !
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 04:32 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you so much for those kind words. It really means alot to us.

Marcia B. on 04/03/2018
"Replacement engine"
I waited 3 days for them to call and tell me what was wrong. In all that time I went without a car. They wouldn’t let me have a rental car because they had to get approval. Total time waiting was 4 days.
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 04:07 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

This response has me quite baffled. It will be interesting to talk with someone to get a detailed explanation of what happened. The normal turn around time on an engine is 3 weeks. It just so happened that the engine you needed was in a warehouse and I saw it there and had them deliver it. The RO was opened on the 26th and looks like it was even towed in. The 27th we checked out the vehicle and began to take pics and get the paperwork done to send to our homeoffice to get approved. The approval process went to our home office on the 28th in the early afternoon. We found the engine and it was here on the morning of the 29th. I had the technician pull the engine out of the vehicle on the afternoon of the 28th and installed the engine on the 29th which is the day you picked it up.

As far as the silicone I have checked with everyone that would have answered the phones and no one can remember anyone calling in about this. Certainly I would be so disappointed in someone if they offered up and explanation of we don't have time. If I could find someone that would admit to this, I would certainly have a stearn talk with this person.

Let's talk. I will try and get ahold of you, and would like to talk with you personally about this. Hopefully you and I will make that contact.

JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I absolutely hate this response to our survey. I would really appreciate talking with you in person. This is a difficult response to our survey. We thought we did so good for you and you on the other hand believes we did so poorly. I never want a customer to feel that way. In the long run, it doesn't matter how we feel, only your opinion matters.

Verified Customer on 04/03/2018
"friendly people"
sucky coffee
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 01:21 PM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

We are friendly for sure, and I will talk with the chef to see if we con't get you a better cup of coffee next time.

Kimberly B. on 04/03/2018
"Superior service"
Took care of business
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 04:15 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Took care of business. That is what we are here for. Taking care of business with a smile. Thanks for your business.

Verified Customer on 04/02/2018
"Herrnstein’s service "
I appreciate the oil change. Also glad to keep up to date on updates to my car
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 07:55 AM
JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

We appreciate the response to our survey. We use this as a measuring stick to see just how we are doing. A 3 star rating is kind of a low score, and I was wondering what we could have done better to be awarded a 4 or  5. This score is very important to Steve and the team. Please let me know some feedback on this.

I will try and address anything that we could change, and I will provide you with a rescore survey after you have responded.

Thank you for your time and thank you for your business.

JEFFREY C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I understand this would take you a little time, but, if you could please reevaluate your 3 star rating. It would mean so much to us. I would be willing to offer you a free oil change on your next visit, if we could get this bumped to a 4. Sounds like I am begging but for the service advisors and the technicians it really makes a difference in how they are viewed and in theie paycheck. Now, if there is something holding you back, please let me know what we could have done to earn this 4 star.