Overall Rating 4.0526316/5Overall Rating 4.0526316/5Overall Rating 4.0526316/5Overall Rating 4.0526316/5rating 4.0526316
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VI
Victoria I.
Portsmouth, OH
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice!
Nice staff and efficient service!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for those kind words. We appreciate them so much. Most of all thanks for your business. We will look forward to your next visit.

Joey W.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very friendly customer service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for comments. We appreciate it when customers take their valuable time to complete these surveys. Thanks for that time, and thanks for your business.

Dennis D.
Portsmouth, OH
12/12/2018 Category: Service
The people are great to work with. I was greeted in a friendly way and offered coffee. I was kept informed as to the progress on my vehicle.
I was very pleased and satisfied with the service experience. It was for an oil change on my new vehicle.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Those are very kind words. Thank you so much for them and thank you so much for your business.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Seems severely disorganized
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Seems like we dropped the ball here. Is there anything we could do for you at this point to gain back your confidence. I need to send you a rescore after we get this resolved but need to know if we can do anything to help ease your frustration.

Ronda S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great place!!
Great place, great people!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Well you are a great customer. Thanks for the response.

BF
Betty F.
Waverly, OH
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean waiting area
Have always got to us at appointment time
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We are getting so much better at getting the work completed in a timely manner and giving appointments within a couple of days. We increased our service bays by 8 and added employees to accomodate our customers. Thanks for noticing and thanks for your business.

Jeffrey C.
Malta, OH
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Greatest
Best service department in the land.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for your response to the survey. We appreciate you as a customer.

RT
Rick T.
Hillsboro, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
It's all about service, Customer Service, Herrnstein's does that extremely well.

KU
Kathy U.
Friendly service
Excellence in service.

BC
Barbara C.
Wellston, OH
Service is great!
I have been using Herrnstein Service for 2 years and I have always been satisfied. They're knowledgeable and helpful. I have recommended them to friends and family and I recently purchased another Hyundai, I recently went for the first oil change and had a problem with the interior leather and they were very helpful with this as well. I will continue to go here.

Thanks

Dale D.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly, quick, make you aware of other things that need done but do not pressure you,
quick, friendly, efficient service at reasonable prices.

Otway, OH
Hyundai owner
Very positive experience. Repair satisfactory and to show they value customer service I received a gift card, car wash, and gas tank filled.

Sonota owner
I’ve only had one bad experience and they ensure it will be corrected.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We don't get many low scores on our Sure Critic Survey's and when we do there are usually circumstances surrounding them. In your case, we just messed up. No excuses, no bells and whistles going off, we just messed up. I took your phone call and was very upset at what had happened. Immediately I found the service tech, and we had a chat. I want so badly to make this up to you. I know that you came along way to get this serviced. Here is what I want to do for you. We will first of all fix your washer pump, I will have your gas tank filled with gasoline and I have a gift certificate for dinner that I will hand to you.
Please accept my sincere apology and make up for this. I am hoping that once we show you how good we are I can resend this survey and we can earn a 5 star from you.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

I hope that you feel like we made up for our mistake. We really take these survey's seriously and I trust we are back in all of your good graces.

Thanks for coming back up so we could plug that washer pump in and again thanks for your business.

Looking forward to a rescore on the survey.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for giving us that second opportunity to show how much we value customers. Have a great day and a wonderful holiday season.

DI
Dakota I.
Richmond Dale, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was NOT the greatest.
I’ve been going to Hyundai for almost a year. Service is usually so great. Great place, great people. But this time I brought my vehicle for service. For brakes grinding, pulling to right, poor gas mileage. They wasn’t able to determine the reason or fix the problems. They was only able to offer me service that I had to pay for that “might” fix the problem. So pay for a service that may or may not fix it. They wasn’t sure of the problem. And a mechanic rode with me and felt and heard the grinding but told me that the brake pads were fine. Not happy at all..
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

I talked with everyone involved with your car so that I could understand exactly your situation. I am sorry that we could not fix your problems. You seem to have several of them with this vehicle. I know you have now replaced both your rear tires, your front tires are aggressively cupped and I am sure very noisy. We offered a road force balance to make sure you didn't have a bent wheel or out of round tires on the front but that service was declined. We also with no charge to you did an alignment check that showed your vehicle was in alignment not causing that pull.

Without a check engine light we can only guess what could be causing a mileage degegation. Our only solution was to offer you an induction service that cleans the throttle body. Your MAF sensor sets in the intake. If you have carbon build up it will not properly read causing more fuel to be used.

On a test drive with our technician we could not verify any transmission shifting issues, and I believe you were not able to duplicate this condition either. If you have a transmission problem that generates a check engine light or we can verify a shifting problem we can handle that under your 10 year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.

You may certainly not be happy with the outcome of this visit but as a manager I feel like we did what we needed to do to help service your vehicle, inform you of maintenance items, and at the same time be fair to our mother company Hyundai Motor of America.

We would like to continue to have you as a customer and I hope that next visit you will be completely satisfied.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

What can we do at this point to regain your trust and improve this 1 star rating to a 4 or 5 star?

Please let me know.

CP
Crystal P.
Wellston, OH
Friendly
Love the people, and the customers you run bnb into.
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

Great Service, Friendly People
The service was quick despite the number of vehicles in need of serving. The staff was hospitable and friendly
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

2018 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Over the top friendly!
Took a little longer than expected but the teams friendliness overrode the wait time!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Well we like to keep the great customers here awhile. Thanks for the input and thanks for your business.

Kyna M.
Grove City, OH
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Always an easy chore for service at Herrnstein’s to get service done! The service department staff is always quick and friendly!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We just love hearing great comments like that. It is a great way for me to start the day. Thanks for the comments and thanks for your business.

Mid B.
Clarksburg, OH
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great work
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate that you took the time to do so. Most of all thanks for your business.

Dundas, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Overall disappointing
Very unorganized, from day to day no one knew what was going on. Was overcharged
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

I am really sorry about your experience. I see the RO number and as Manager I will take responsibility for the mess up. I had actually left word on the caliper that you were to not be charged, but gave it to the wrong Service Advisor. We are normally not disorganized. The charges I believe are quite fair but then again it is not my money paying for it. Let me make this up to you somehow. If you call me and make arrangements I will offer you a Coolant Flush at no charge. This is a $124.95 value.

Let me know if you would like to take advantage of this offer. It would also require you to reevaluate us and give us at least a 4 star rating on the survey.

Again, sorry for your experience, hoping you will give me a call.

PW
Paul W.
Piketon, OH
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Convent easy to get to.
Good
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Appreciate you responding to our survey. Let me know what we could have done better to get that 5th star. That is what we strive for. Thanks again for the time , but most of all thanks for your business.