Overall Rating 3.9999994/5Overall Rating 3.9999994/5Overall Rating 3.9999994/5rating 3.9999994rating 3.9999994
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

EP
Elizabeth P.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hometown Customer Satisfaction
Herrnstein Hyundai is a hometown business. I purchased my Jeep from Herrnstein's in 2005; and now a Hyundai Tucson in 2017. I like the genuine customer experience and know they will take care of my concerns.

NR
Norma R.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall and oil change
Always friendly and great customer service!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Thanks for responding to this survey. We appreciate your business and always look forward to your visit.

We try to be friendly all the time and of course we always strive for great customer service.

Have a great day and again thanks for your business.

Hamden, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I love my Santa Fe Sport!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Thanks for survey. We appreciate all of the input that we receive from them. Thanks for your time, but most of all thanks so much for your business.

Jackson, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil
Not my best experience with this dealership
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

I want to first apologize for your experience. I put all of the information together I could find. Looks like you had an 11:00 appointment on the 10th. We wrote you up at 11:19. I don't know if you had to wait on a service advisor, but I keep a pretty close eye on customers as they arrive. There should never be anything left in your car after we service the vehicle. I know that when you called back to Erick he thought he was going to get a photo texted to him of the part. I know sometimes when I text him it doesn't show up on his phone, so maybe that happened.

Whatever the situation was I do feel bad for the experience. Please accept my apology, get with me or I will call you and try to satisfy your concerns.

Thanks though for responding I really need to know these things.

Piketon, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Cleaned off my windshield
They were nice enough to clean the droppings left by a bird on my windshield during my complimentary oil change on my new Santa Fe! Lol. Very nice people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Well we send our guys to training to recognize bird droppings and how to clean it. You know bird droppings on the paint can actually remove clear coat and ruin the finish. Alot of people do not know that. Thanks for taking the time to respond and thanks for your business.

AG
Amanda G.
Mc Arthur, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
#1 car dealership
Excellent service and great people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Wow, it just doesn't get a whole lot better than that for a comment. Thanks so much for taking the time. We appreciate the time and we appreciate the business.

Michael H.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Frienly, helpful associates and great customer service.
This dealership is right down the road from my residence and I've made some friends with the Herrnstein Dealership Family.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Well that is just a great way for me to start my week. We always enjoy making our family bigger and bigger. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

BL
Braden L.
05/11/2018
Terrible Customer Sevice Attitude
I am sitting in the waiting area now. Greeting the gentleman for my appointment you would have thought I had done him wrong in the past. No smile, terrible attitude. If I wasn't here for the 20th recall and/or warranty related service work, I would go somewhere else. He looked up past appointments and found I had 20 previous appointments, no kidding. We will not be buying Hyundai again.

I do not appreciate being treated poorly anywhere, let alone at a place that sells me things.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

I feel bad that your experience here was not what we usually have with our customers. I did talk with Erick and he explained to me the situation thru his eyes.

I guess the appointment was at 1 time and you were not able to make that and arrived later. I know he went ahead and got you into service and pushed a few drop off cars so that he could accommodate you.

He was trying to be helpful when he looked to see what other dealerships may have already diagnosed on your vehicle, and when he could not find anything relating to your issue he is trained to charge diagnostic time. I am sorry that we had to ask you to bear that expense

As far as his demeanor I spoke with him about always trying to smile and be friendly and this is something that we have never had an issue with. I am so sorry that you seemed to be the first.

Please accept my apology for your experience, and hopefully we can do something in the future, that will make you a satisfied Hyundai Owner.

Wellston, OH
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Bad!!!!!!
Very poor service had car for 30 days and nothing was fixed !!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

We talked yesterday and I will be getting with you today once that switch has been installed. Any luck we will have your car back late this day.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

I believe we have resolved your A/C problem. I apologize for not being able to solve it the first time. It was indeed hidden way inside the electonics of your vehicle. I hope that all is well, and I hope that you truly do reconsider the 1 star rating. 5 would be delightful but 4 would be what I am expecting.

Thanks again and sorry for the frustration.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism, prompt amd trustworthy service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Wow, I love that response. Thanks so much. Hopefully we will never let you down.

James R.
Waverly, OH
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Got my part in and had my oil changed. They addressed issues that I wasn’t aware of. Glad they were looking out for me & my family. Very happy customer .
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Those are very kind words, and we appreciate them so much. Thanks you for that and most of all thank you for your business.

Cheryl W.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Always happy with the service at Herrnstein Hyundai.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Well thank you for the 4 stars.Let me know what we could have done better to get that 5th star.

We always look forward to your visits.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up
Jeffery.

I appreciate the response. As someone who leads a team of customer facing employees, these things stuck out to me. They are things i would want my customers to tell me.

My experience at Herrnstein has always been great. You listen to my problems and resolve them. Period. I love doing business with local people. Keep up the great work.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Staff inefficienties
Sitting in the waiting room for three hours afforded me a lot of time to witness employee inefficienties. Bathroom breaks. Coffee breaks. Soda machine breaks. Smoke breaks. I’m not sure how much work one can get done between all of the breaks.

Smoking around the dealership is a nuisance and something management should address.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

All of these are points well taken. I too sometimes see the same exact thing that you have seen. I will address these with the general manager and let him read what you have pointed out. I also hate the smoking around the building. Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to point out the problem.

Thanks so much. I am sorry you had to be here for 3 hours. If you would respond to my rescore of possibly a 4 out of 5 I would be glad to give you your next oil change on the house. Once I address these issues I will let you know how it was received.

We are definately on the same team here.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Thank you so much for responding back. We really do take these responses seriously. After consulting with the General Manager and putting a couple noses out of joint we are going to make some changes. Thanks so much, and I have put a note on your record to honor you with a free oil change on your next visit.

Thanks again.

04/28/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
GREAT
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Thanks for the 5 stars. We appreciate you responding to our survey and we appreciate your business.

We always look forward to your visits.

John D.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
THEY TREAT US LIKE FAMILY!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

We think of you as family. And not the kind you want to avoid at Thanksgiving Diinner.

Thanks for your business.

GA
Gale A.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2018 Category: Service
convenience
I was pleased with the service on my car and the fact that someone was able to pick me up to come and get the car was a definite plus!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Thank you so much for your business. Let me know what we could have done a little better to get that 5 star rating.

Thanks for your time.

TL
Tracey L.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
On time appointment kept and timely service
Service was performed in a timely manner and I was done in less time than estimated.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback. We love seeing those 5 stars. I know it takes alot of time to respond to these survey's but we really do use them to better our service department. If we ever do not live up to the 5 star rating let me know.

Thanks so much for your time, and thank you so much for your business.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
keep up the good work!!
it is always a pleasure to stop in and get my service work done at Herrnstein Hyundai. the staff always go above and beyond to provide an awesome experience for their customers. Keep up the great work Steve, Erick, Jeff and John! OUTSTANDING!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

It is always a pleasure working on your vehicles. You have been a loyal customer for a very long time. Proof in the pudding is that you know all of our first names.

You are definately the man.

Dennis D.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Dennis M
Very knowledgeable car sales Representatives. High-end car features with good warranty at rock bottom price.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Those are mighty fine words to hear from our customers. Thanks so much for taking the time and thanks so much for your business.

Donna G.
Gallipolis, OH
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly every time i have been there. Service is excellent.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai

Well you just make me smile with comments like that. We do try hard and thank you so much for your business.