Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall

AC
Andy C.
Ray, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Servive
I always get my car service there.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

And we always look forward to you being here. Thanks for your business.

GM
Gary M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
People were customer oriented and the work was quality.
It is local. It does not focus on customer pressure and I like the people.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Well we like you too. Thanks for your business.

BC
Billy C.
Greenfield, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
I bought my car here and they have been nothing but helpful!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Well thank you for that compliment. We will keep up the good work.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
You guys rock! Keep up the great work. Special shout out to Chad, the service tech who always takes care of my car!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Well I will pass that information along to Chad. And as always thanks for your business.

Wheelersburg, OH
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpfull and clean
My whole experience with Herrnstein from buying my Hyundai Tucson to my first oil change has been great. The staff there has been helpful and friendly. They make you fell comfortable with buying a care to the service center on your car. I would recommend them to everyone I know.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Those are very kind words. I will pass this one on to everyone to reaffirm the appreciation that our customers offer. Thanks for the survey and thanks for your business.

Margaret H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
I really like 2018 Kona and appreciate the excellent service that I have received from Herrnstein Hyundai. They have been very helpful and gracious. I would continue to do business with them and also have been happy with the two Hyundai auto that I have had.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Steve get's so many compliments and they are all soooooooo appreciated. Thanks for the survey and thanks for your business.

SD
Shannon D.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I always have great service when I have to take my Tucson in.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We really use this information to make us better and better at what we do. We appreciate your time but most of all appreciate your business.

Sarah H.
Wellston, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
A
A
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the response to the survey. We love getting responses from out customers. Thanks so much for the time it took and thanks for your business.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
A good experience.
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

TW
Thomas W.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
The wrong part was ordered but other than that great job...
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you! We aprreciate your business!

Mark W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch
Steve my service advisor went above and beyond
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

How about that service manager. He always goes above and beyond. All kidding aside it was good seeing you. Thanks for your business.

MT
Michele T.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Great service as always just can't be beat. Thanks so much for the comment but most of all thanks for your business.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Review
Dependable service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for responding to the survey. We appreciate the response and we appreciate your business.

RF
Ronald F.
Hillsboro, OH
06/01/2019 Category: Service
The great people there very friendly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Well we think you are pretty great too.

GG
Gilbert G.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
The staff at Herrnstein Hyundai is the best. I am always greeted by name when I walk in the door by almost all the staff ! Keep up the great work! I will only do business with the Herrnstein Family dealerships!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

We are blessed to have customers like yourself. It always brings a smile to our face. I enjoy talking with you and if I ever get the chance I will nominate you to represent us on JEOPARDY.

TT
Terri T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with quick service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We really do use this as a measuring stick so it is always appreciated when customers take the time to respond. Thanks you for your time but most of all thanks for your business.

TP
Tonya P.
Bidwell, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
When I took my SUV in to get oil change the man that waited on me was very nice
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Doug is an extremely nice person. We like him alot also.

Connie S.
Greenfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The dealer ship where I got my car
I wanted to give all fives and I would have if the oil change sticker was in my window. I will try one more time at my next oil change and if I don’t get the sticker without asking I won’t be back.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

We will not let you down.

Grove City, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
I was there for my appointment and was taken care of in a fast and courteous manner.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

That is always good to hear. We appreciate the reply.