Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5rating 4.0000022
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

Circleville, OH
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Consistent
Friendly staff and good service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Those are nice comments. We love getting them but most of all we enjoy your business.

VI
Victoria I.
Portsmouth, OH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly knowledgeable staff
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star response. We appreciate all responses but the 5 stars make us smile. Thanks for the time it took but most of all thanks for your business.

RK
Robert K.
New Holland, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very nice waiting area very clean with snacks and restroom facilities nearby. Service and work on vehicle was good
Do not like to be forced to write something is every space on this review. I have already made the comments I wish to make
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We are currently adjusting to our doubling of size in the service department, so we know the guys are working overtime. I actually gave Erick the day off on Monday he had worked so hard the prior week. The best way around not answering all of the questions is to give us a 5 star rating when we deserve it. You will answer 3 short questions and you are done.
Thanks so much though for your time, but most of all thanks for your business.

RT
Rick T.
Hillsboro, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Herrnstein's continue to leader when it comes to customer service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

That is quite a compliment, I almost blush when I read it. Thanks so much for that vote of confidence and most of all thanks for your business.

John D.
Chillicothe, OH
FRIENDLY FOLKS
ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We try and be friendly, and always look forward to your visits. We appreciate your business so much.

LK
Lynne K.
Lancaster, OH
Friendly service
Minbrought my 2017 Tucson in for an oil change & was treated kindly me curteously by the staff. My time is very important to me and they said to expect the job to take approx. 45/55 mins. They were done within their estimated time frame.
The only complaint I have is they didn’t reset my clock or my date. I was able to re-set my clock, but can’t co-ordinate my date.!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for responding to the survey. We just love making our customers happy. Thanks so much for your time, but most of all thank you so much for your business.

Washington Court House, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Love my Hyundai! Good service, good people.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Well we love you too. Thanks for your business.

Waverly, OH
Misunderstanding.
Several things were explained and resolved.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive and getting a loaner is unsatisfactory
Too expensive and loaner availability in unsatisfactory.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I am very concerned about your response, so I will attempt to answer each of your concerns. The loaner car program is dictated by Hyundai Motor of America. We follow the guidlines the best we can. We attempt to accomodate everyone, but we do not have an unlimited supply of these vehicles. We are allowed 8, no more. 2) I will be really upset if someone didn't tell you the price and get your permission before we replaced that cabin filter. To make this up to you the next time that you are in I will replace the cabin filter at no charge. 3} Sometimes you are correct there are a few more dollars involved in getting your vehicle serviced, but where do you go to get quality service with excellent trained personnel to perform all of the duties. We know Hyundai's inside and out. You are a wise consumer to always consider your pocketbook before any purchase.

Let me know if you want to take me up on my offer of the free cabin filter. To do so, I will have to send you another response that you can give us a 4 star on the service.

Let me know if you want to take advantage of this offer, and please be aware we really do want your business in the future, and we appreciate all of your time.

CR
Constance R.
Frankfort, OH
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I made the appointment at least a week in advance. I took the car in prior to the appointment and planned to wait since it was only an oil change. It took hours and waisted my morning.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I have no idea what happened here. We get very few upset customers so it does concern me when we do get them. I looked at the scheduler and it appears your appointment was at 8:40 that morning and I also see it was 9:30 before it was written up. Were we that busy with you waiting to get attention from someone or were you simply late for your appointment. Either way it doesn't matter we never want someone  to be dissatified.

What can I do at this point to make you a happy camper. Maybe a free oil change, or a free tire rotation. I would be more than glad to supervise your next experience with us. As I said this just doesn't happen often, so let us communicate and give you the type of service you want and deserve.

Portsmouth, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
service on sonata
The service was done in a reasonable amount of time, they did a thorough job and the people were friendly and acommodating.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for that response. We appreciate hearing that type of comment, but most of all we appreciate you as a customer.

Oak Hill, OH
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hassle free service
My car had an issue with the engine. It was towed to the dealership and they were great with getting me in to a rental while they fixed my car. They fixed the problem and my car runs like new. Everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful.

Hillsboro, OH
09/12/2018 Category: Service
car washing
We always receive excellent service and friendly people. The only thing I wish they would include on a service call is a free washing. I know some dealerships in the area do. But we keep
coming back to you!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the response. We appreciate all of your comments, and most of all we appreciate your business.

Bainbridge, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The service dept is on top of their game.Always know what they are doing.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Well those are very nice words to hear. Thank you so much for the kindness, but most of all thanks for your business.

Sutana W.
South Bloomfield, OH
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Dww
Convenient and professional
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the vote of confidence. You have to tell me what the Dww stands for.

Til then thanks for your business.

CT
Charles T.
Kingston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff
Great
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

We love hearing that our staff is great. It reinforces how hard we work and try to make your experience as good as possible.
Thanks for that comment but most of all thanks for your business.

Dublin, OH
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
They are very thorough.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking your valuable time to respond to this survey. We really do use this information to make us a better place to shop. We always appreciate customers like yourself.

Waverly, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, good at explaining issues.
Staff is helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate it so much, as we use this information to make us better at what we do. Thanks again for your time but most of all thanks for your business.

Shawn B.
Logan, OH
08/31/2018 Category: Service
In and out, without issue
Got there and within 20 minutes of my appointment, I was on my way home. Friendly staff.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Well I would like to think it always works out that way but most customers know it doesn't. I am glad that worked out that way for you. Thanks so much for the reply but most of all thanks for your business. We really do appreciate it.

LA
Larry A.
Chillicothe, OH
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The service staff is always friendly and helpful. Never any pressure to get unwanted service.
I couldn't picture taking my vehicle anywhere else. These guys in the service department always seem to be working their hardest to insure satisfaction.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Well I need to give you customer of the month award for comments like that. We need good positive people like yourself on our sales staff. I bet you would be good at that.

Thanks for the comments but most of all thanks for your service.

Gallipolis, OH
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
friendly atmosphere
Some difficulty scheduling an appointment, found an issue after leaving and will contact dealer, maybe nothing done there but a concern
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Well if you have any concern call me. I will try and evaluate and see what it is. We appreciate everyone's business, but we also at the same time want to show you the best customer service available.