Overall Rating 4.0000024/5Overall Rating 4.0000024/5Overall Rating 4.0000024/5Overall Rating 4.0000024/5rating 4.0000024
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EB
Eugene B.
Lucasville, OH
07/14/2018 Category: Service
It’s alright
Some people are friendly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate all responses even the 3 star. Usually when we get a low score we have an issue that I can try and remidy. If you could take another moment and share with me what we could do better to get a 4 or a 5 star rating it would be most helpful. We really do take these responses seriously. Anything less than 4 and we have a special meeting of all involved to figure it out.

If you could help me out, and let me know what to do I will be glad to give it my best. I will be contacting you personally in the next couple of days trying to get this resolved and see if we could get this score increased a little.

Sincerely,

James S.
Piketon, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
friendly people
great work and helpful
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Those are great comments for me to read just before I leave for the night. Thanks so much for them.

Thanks mostly for your business.

AR
Andrew R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change.
Dropped my car off for an oil change. Called shortly after to tell me the car was ready for pick up. Picked up the vehicle. Still wish they washed the vehicle. Not a major thing but the only dealer(Hyundai and others)I have visited that doesn’t wash serviced vehicles. Service is fine.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I wish we had the facility and the time to wash vehicles for customers. We are expanding our service department because we are so busy that it makes it difficult to get all the customers in that would like for us to service their vehicles.

It is in the next expansion that we plan on installing an automatic car wash so that we can give better and better service.

Thanks though for the response. I will pass this one on to the ownership.

CP
Crystal P.
Wellston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Very understanding
I told them what I can and can't afford and i still walked out very satisfied. Never have I had such great experience while buying a car. Great people would highly recommend Hyundai to anyone one.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

As a result of such a great comment I think I will take your service advisor to lunch today.

Thanks so much for that, but most of all thanks for your business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I had an early morning appointment and was out of there in less than an hour!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Early morning appointments are great for the customer. We need to have more of them take advantage of our 7:00 starting time.

Thanks for the response and thanks for the business.

LP
Larry P.
Mc Dermott, OH
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly environment.
The recall items on my car were taken care of in a very short time and the service intake person was very friendly.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the response. We love getting them and we really love those 5 stars.

Thanks again for the time it took to respond, but most of all thanks for your business.

Otway, OH
07/07/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Got in at schedule time. Oil chance didn't take long.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We love those reviews. If we ever don't live up to that, give me a shout.

Thanks for your business.

Jackson, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
service
pleasant and friendly staff
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate you taking your time to respond to this survey,
however, I am concerned that we have not heard or fixed your problem. Chad did not hear the noise that you are speaking of. If you could bring it back in and let Chad ride with you and you point out the noise I am sure we can fix it.

I am sorry that we did not already hear and fix this so let us show you that we really do care about fixing cars properly and quickly.

Contact me personally and I will see to it that we will give this the proper attention and you will not need an appointment.

Circleville, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Good
Nice place to wait. They provide coffee and snacks while you wait. Place is very clean. Women working there are very nice. But men in service are rather grumpy .
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it. We will try and do better next time to get that 5th star.

Until next time thanks for your business.

Ashville, OH
07/03/2018 Category: Service
I wouldn't call it great, but my car was completed in a reasonable time.
No comment at this time.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for resonding to the survey. Let me know what we can do better to get you to call it great.

BC
Barbara C.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service and Recommendations outstanding
Since I bought my 2016 Elantra I have been coming to this dealership for it's service. They're always kind and give great recommendations for what's needed and do not pressure you on it. They help me make the best decision on what I can afford and the car always runs great. I just bought a 2018 Santa Fe and plan to come here for the service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for all of those kind words. It really does bring a smile on our face to hear such praise.

Thank you again for your survey response, but most of all thank you so much for your business.

Robin S.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Mess up corrected
I had scheduled a service and it wasn't actually scheduled. Didn't save most likely. They took care of the issue and my car. Wonderful service as usual!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it so much when a customer takes their time to complete this survey. We really do use this information to make us better at what we do.

I am glad that we could work you in that day. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way but good for you and good for us.

Thanks again for this 5 star response.

Orient, OH
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I called due to an engine light, they got me in that day, I was unable to drive the car home so they loaned me a vechicle and had the part ordered overnighT. They finished with my car at 10am the next morning. Can’t imagine buying anywhere else. Thank you guys!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

That is so nice to hear comments like that. Thank you so much for that consideration and thanks for your business.

Denise C.
Lucasville, OH
06/29/2018 Category: Service
They have always done a good job
Very good and efficient
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate your input and we really appreciate your business.

DN
David N.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
3rd vehicle we have bought from this dealership. Will buy again.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Those are great comments for me to respond to. If we ever let you down you come directly to me.

Thanks so much for your time and thanks for your business.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Got in and out in an efficient manner.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

I am so glad that you got in and out quickly. We are so busy that sometimes we don't live up to that. We are currently doubling the size of our service department so that we can meet that expectation that customers have come to expect.

Jason W.
Waverly, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service but seemed a little expensive
I went in because my Elantra was having trouble starting. They determined it was the starter & could have it fixed pretty quick. Just seemed a little expensive to have a starter replaced.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

First thank you for responding to the survey. We really strive to give great customer service and responding to survey's helps us with this task.

I will review your invoice and make sure that all of the pricing was accurate.

Again, thanks for responding but most of all thanks for your business.

Regina B.
Stoutsville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Great personal customer service.
Always get good personal customer service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Those are great comments for me to wake up to this morning. Thanks so much for them, but most of all thank you so much for your business. We always look forward to your visits.

Jackson, OH
Good work
They do a good work . And I like the fact they washed my car after the oil change
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Well we work hard on giving great service and we so appreciate hearing that feedback from customers. Thanks so much for the time it took to respond but most of all thank you for your business.

John D.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT. IN TOWN!!!!!!!
GREAT COFFEE!!!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

You are just the best customer we could hope for. You are always happy and full of stories that we all enjoy hearing. We so appreciate your loyalty because we are always looking forward to your next visit. You bring us so many cars to work on you should come in and apply for a job.

Thanks for the business we do appreciate it.