Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

AC
Amanda C.
Oak Hill, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service & nice people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Great Service and nice people. I will take that compliment any day. Thanks for the comment and thanks for your business.

Bidwell, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
They figured out the problem and had it fixed quickly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking your valuable time to respond to the survey. We use this information to help us become even better at what we do. It is important for us to have a measuring stick and that is what you provide when you complete the survey. Thanks again for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Regina B.
Stoutsville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great personal customer service.
Once again I received great customer service and dependable care for my car.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
My husband and I have always came here for any service we need. We always leave knowing our vehicles have been checked thoroughly giving us peace of mind. Wii definitely purchase our next vehicles here

2017 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Professional Customer Service
Everyone was very courteous & professional. The service was reasonably priced & was done in a reasonable amount of time.

GT
George T.
Bainbridge, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service reps
Service was excellent and well explained.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for responding to the survey. We always enjoy hearing from our customers. Thank you for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Brian M.
Portsmouth, OH
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome customer servisd
Great people to work with. No waiting to be taken care of very professional! They were straight forward on what they plan to do and did it. Great experience.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Donald H.
Chillicothe, OH
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
I was quoted a price and time to preform the service, they was done quicker than quoted and charged less. Very happy with the service department.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

RL
Roger L.
Rockbridge, OH
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai always has provided me with great service on my 2013 Sonata. I never have to wait very long for my service work to be completed. Staff is always very friendly and courteous. Waiting area is very comfortable and clean.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We really do apprecitate hearing from you. It has always been a pleasure to maintain your vehicle and we always look forward to your visits. Thanks again for the encouraging comments and thanks for your business.

Piketon, OH
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2020 Category: Service
My new car experience
I purchased my car from here and was treated very well. They are so friendly and helpful. The car is great. I really love it. Their service department is great. Thank you!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We use this informtion to help us at what we do. We know it takes time and for that we are happy but most of all would like to thank you for your business.

FS
Frank S.
Waverly, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2020 Category: Service
The people working and the product Hyundai
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for responding to this survey. We like it when our customers take their time to help us out. Thanks again for your time and thanks for your business.

RP
Rebecca P.
Wellston, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great place
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Grove City, OH
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent team
Everything from the sales team to the service team is excellent
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate it and we use this information to help us get even better at what we do. Thanks again for your response but most of all thanks for your business.

Chillicothe, OH
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Great prices and great work!
I like driving a new car. I enjoy making it look as nice as possible. So when I decided to have some accessories installed, Herrnstein’s was my only choice. The level of skill, attention to detail, and how quickly they got me in & completed was amazing. These folks are top notch! Big shout to Chad, in service for the personal attention. Keep up the great work guys!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

It says anonymous but I am wondering if this is Chad's father responding to this survey. If it is not we thank you for the comments. If it is his dad bring doughnuts next time.

AE
Andria E.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Good place to have vehicle serviced
I got in right away with my appointment, was finished within an hour. I appreciated the fact that when I was told about the unexpected repair that was needed I was given the option to fix it at a later time.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for recognizing our efforts at maintaining an extremely high customer service rating. We thank you for your time to respond to the survey but above all we appreciate your business.