Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05
Overall Rating 1.95/5rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95

Richmond Dale, OH
01/19/2019 Category: Service
R Dixon
I have always had wonderful customer service no matter who took care of my needs. I would highly recommend Herrnstein Hyundai to everyone.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for that response. We appreciate it, but most of all appreciate your continued business.

David B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealer in Ohio
Join the Hearrnstein family of fibe cars and you can't go wrong.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

The best Hyundai dealer in Ohio. WOW. We will keep you in mind in case we start making our own television commercials.
Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

Hillsboro, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
Eh
Not a great visit. Hoping to be contacted by someone outside of the dealership about my experience.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I was here the other day when we worked on your vehicle. I do apologize for the inconvenience to you having to come back to have the tires rotated. As far as the time involved we did do the alignment and replaced the missing camber bolt. That definately added to your time.

I did have a talk with our technician that did the work on your vehicle about test drives. That would have been where we dropped the ball. We could have noticed that your tires were cupped and that was causing the vibration coming from your car. I hated that you had to come back.

We rotate your tires back once we figured out what was causing the problem, and gave you a gift card for $25 to compensate you for the rotation amount.

Once again I really do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that in the future we can prove our professionalism and make up for this visit.

If you have anything you would like to express back to me e-mail me and we can discuss in further. I want to make this up to you and would like to offer a rescore of this survey to you once we have made contact.

Jacqueline R.
Great!
I go to Hernstein because I trust them. I used to go to a larger dealer in town but their Service Department kept finding things wrong with my car that were very expensive to fix ( I'm a 73 year-old female). I would decline, take my car elsewhere (a couple of times to two other dealers who found nothing wrong). This has never happened at Hernstein!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

You are just a delight as a customer. Thanks for the comment and thanks for the business.

John D.
ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE
SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

No, you are simply the best customer. I awarded you customer of the day but you had to be present to accept the award. Thanks for responding and thanks for your business.

DJ
Deborah J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dependable service
Friendly and honest service that I can be confident in.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for responding to the survey. We use this information to make us a better place to shop. Thanks for the time it took and thanks for your business.

LR
Lisa R.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
3 out of 5
You know my over all review by reading through this survey which took about 30 minutes of my time!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I hate hearing a review of this magnitude. We get so few of them and looks like you have had some rather bad experiences. I don't know how to respond to this. Chad is a very reliable technician and I have shown him the survey response. We do use an impact to tighten lug nuts but we use what is called a torque stick to do it with. They are specially designed tools so that we make sure the wheels have been properly installed. I have not heard of these torque sticks doing damage to lug nuts but I will get out into the shop today and try to figure that out. Oil being spilled I have no answer for that. It upsets me that this could happen I can't imagine how you must feel. I will work with all of my technicians to help insure that this does not happen in the future.

Service Visit
The service appointment was very fast and the staff were great as always. A couple issues were detected and I was very happy to hear that they could take care of both while I was there, would only take about 30 minutes and I didn't need to schedule another appointment.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

These are great words of encouragement for us We always try to give that level of service. Thanks for recognizing that and thanks for your business.

DA
Danny A.
Richmond Dale, OH
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We do appreciate that you did respond and love that you gave us 5 stars. Thanks again for the survey and most of all thanks for your business.

TJ
Timothy J.
Wellston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Fast and friendly
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

John R.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick service on schedule.
I returned the Sonata for three recall notices. They were taken care of on schedule, with only about an hour waiting. I appreciated the complimentary "all points" check and the car wash.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Well, if we had a customer of the month club I would nominate you. Thanks for the response and thanks for your business.

Robin M.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Workers
The workers are awesome jr and Fred and Dave
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much for those kind words. We appreciate hearing from our customers. We always look forward to your visits, and thanks for your business.

John D.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Pleased
Great people, great service, I'm always pleased with how well they treat me and my car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Well we will keep up the good work. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for your business.

David M.
Greenfield, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai sent a recall notice to me.
Tried to get me for $600.00 worth of other repairs. No way buddy
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

I pulled your invoice so that I could see just what was recommended and why. The alignment sheet shows that the left front tire is pointed in too far. This will cause premature wear to the tire. It was a recommendation.

We have no history of your maintenace on this vehicle since purchased but according to the estimate sheet the serp belt is showing signs of cracking. Obviously you don't want a $55 part to break and cause very serious damage to your engine. This belt runs the water pump and if breaks could most likey cause terrible unwarranted damage to the engine.

The injection service and the coolant service recommended are maintenance items suggested when we notice the there is carbon build up in the intake. This interfers with the map sensor causing your engine to use more gasoline. The injection service cleans this map sensor and fuel efficiency increases.

Coolant service is recommended based on time and mileage. Coolant has a tendency to become acidic and will then eat the seal inside the water pump. Again it is a maintenace item.

We only recommend here at Herrnstein. It is always your option to declilne the work that we recommend. Our goal is to keep that vehicle running as long and properly and safely as possible.

Myrena R.
01/03/2019
it's a nice place people are friendly
I got a fast response about my hood I appreciate that!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for getting back with us. We do appreciae you so much. Have a happy new year. We look forward to your next visit.

TF
Teresa F.
Washington Court House, OH
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Review
The people at this dealership have always been very kind to me and made me feel welcome from Day 1. I highly recommend them to other people.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Well thank you for such kind words. We appreciate those words and we appreciate your business.

Myrena R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/03/2019 Category: Service
it's a nice place people are friendly
my car was service for a recall and they told me that the was ready I took off down the highway my hood flew up so I had to pull off to the side of the road to shut it.. needs to be more careful before sending people off!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

I would question that also, but neither of those 2 recalls would require we open your hood. I am wondering how that happened because you also have a secondary hood latch on that vehicle to prevent that. I am wondering if something else is wrong with your vehicle

I will make you an offer here. You rescore this survey with at least a 4 and I will have you come in and fix whatever the issue is with your hood. Let me know if this would be acceptable.

John R.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service very professional
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for responding to the survey. We appreciate it more than you can imagine.

Thanks for the survey and thanks for the business..

BJ
Beth J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We love hearing courteous and helpful. Makes us feel like we are doing our job properly.

Justin W.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the survey and thanks for the business..