Overall Rating 4.0769231/5Overall Rating 4.0769231/5Overall Rating 4.0769231/5Overall Rating 4.0769231/5rating 4.0769231
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333
David T. on 12/13/2017
"Quick lube oil and filter"
Good service and quick
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 11:44 AM
Jeff C., Service Manager at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Thanks so much for that response. We appreciate your business and we always look forward to your return.

Verified Customer on 12/12/2017
"Excellent Service"
Wonderful technicians, knowledgeable staff, phenomenal attention to detail. Any repairs or diagnostics are completed in a timely manner with a heavy emphasis on accuracy.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 06:08 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are all blushing after reading those comments. We do use these responses to help insure that we are giving the type of service that you deserve.

Once again, thank you for your time and most of all thank you for your business.

Charles S. on 12/11/2017
"It’s great because they care about the customer !! "
Great dealership with great customer service !! I’m always treated like family and they take care of my vehicles !
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 06:30 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Well you are part of the family, "The Herrnstein Family". We take customer service serious around here. Thanks for being so gracious with your response and thank you so much for your business.

Ernest F. on 12/11/2017
"Good service"
Nice people
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 05:07 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Comments don't get much better than that. Thanks for taking the time to respond and thanks for your business.

Cynthia P. on 12/11/2017
"Friendly people."
Since I am new to this dealership I will be comparing it to the past service our family has had at Toyota. I wonder if tires will be available without having to wait. We don't have extra vehicles so quick service is necessary.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 12:34 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. To answer your question we do stock tires, and if for some reason we don't have them in stock we will get them in many times the very same day. In alot of cases we give you a vehicle and when your car is ready we call you and you come back and pick them up.

As far as resetting your onboard computer that should have been done. We have changed our procedure here and during that week we did miss a few. I am sure it will not happen again.

Again, thanks for your time but most of all thank you for your business.

Cheryl R. on 12/09/2017
"Friendly, quick service"
They were very kind , quick and thorough. Waiting area was very nice.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 10:14 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Those are all good things to hear. Thanks for the comment and thank you for your business.

Kevin C. on 12/09/2017
"Great staff."
I've been in for service several times. The staff is always helpful and friendly. I highly recommend the Herrnstein dealerships.
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 10:26 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you so much for that response. We appreciate your response and we appreciate you as a customer.

Crystal W. on 12/09/2017
"Customer service. "
These are the only people I have let service my car since I’ve had it. This time the gentleman let me know I needed some other filters changed as well. I just couldn’t at that time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 06:51 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Well that's okay we do our job to inform you, and we never try and push those sales. We appreciate that you are here and we appreciate your business.

Janice R. on 12/09/2017
"friendly and knowledgable"
Everyone has been friendly and take care of all problems
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 01:59 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for responding to this survey. We do use this information and rating to make us a better place to shop. Thanks again for your time and your response, but most of all thank you for your business.

Annette D. on 12/08/2017
"Tuscon. 2012"
Timely and professional service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 10:51 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We use this information to help us continue giving great customer service. If we ever let you down let me know. Until your next visit, thank you so much for your business.

Charles S. on 11/28/2017
"Friendly "
Great dealership that treats you with respect and they go out of there way to help you with whatever you need
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 07:00 PM
Jeff C., Service Manager at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/29/2017

That is a wonderful comment for me to read this Wednesday morning. You have no idea how much that means to us here.

Thank you for responding to our survey and thank you so much for your business.

STEFANI S. on 11/25/2017
"Stefani's Review"
The employee's are awesome! Atleast 5-6 will just talk to you while waiting! Even if it's just asking how your day is, makes a difference! Plus I love how my car rides, after a new oil change 😉
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 08:13 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Well thank you for all those kudo's. We always look forward to seeing you as a customer. We appreciate your business so much.

Mark N. on 11/24/2017
"Great all around. From the first time you walk in they treat you like you're the only one there."
Any time an employee walks by they make eye contact. I can't put it into words but they just instill a feeling of confidence that all is well and that your car is in good hands.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 03:59 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate that you honored us with a 5 star rating. You cannot imagine how important that is to our organization.

So again thanks for your time, but most of all thank you for your business.

James H. on 11/24/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Friendly and excellent service
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 12:58 PM
Jeff C., Service Manager at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We really do use this as a measuring stick on our performance. Thank you for that response but most of all thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 11/18/2017
"Great service department!"
😍
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:18 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for your time to respond to our survey. We love having our customers respond to us. Thank you again for your time but most of all thank you for your business.

Kristal H. on 11/18/2017
"Paul is great!"
I really like the people that work in the service department, especially Paul. He is friendly, helpful & direct. I will buy another Hyundai when it is time to replace my vehicle, because I like the people in the service department so much. I have been other service departments in town that I did not like or trust. This place is the best.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/18/2017 04:31 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Wow, you make us blush. All kidding aside Paul has so many customers that love him. We appreciate and love him also.

Jennifer B. on 11/17/2017
"Oil change"
I think if you come in for oil change. Should offer free tire rotation. Most places do. This was the first time and they wanted to charge to do it. The over all service was good though
Review Created: 11/17/2017 12:34 PM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Well in our next meeting with the ownership I will bring that up. I know that if you purchase a set of tires from us they are rotated everyother oil change at no charge. Thank you for your response and most of all thank you for your business.

Heather W. on 11/17/2017
"The only nice thing i will say is this place is fairly clean"
I also spent 4 days of my vacation running back and forth to Chillicothe to get my son to work due to this. I asked for some compensation for aggravation and got a laugh from the service manager.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 09:11 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Well, it certainly appears you have had a bad experience here at Herrnstein Hyundai. We have this happen so rarely that it puts us in shock. I will do my best to address this situation and possibly correct what I believe to be an unfair description of your situation.

When the vehicle was scheduled in it was sent here to address the check engine light. It had 2 codes present in the history both of which were codes specifically pinpointing the timing chain. Most timing chains are replaced somewhere between 60 and 100 thousand miles. When you were given the estimate of what was wrong with your vehicle you were not available, and you returned the phone call approving the work. It was at that time you notified Paul that the cruise control was not working. You were told that the chain sometimes can cause that, and I agree with you that was a pretty weak explanation. We proceeded to complete the work that you approved. Timing chains are not like replacing a sensor, they take time by well trained personnel to accomplish this.

I agree that the work we did, didn't solve or for the most part address the cruise control issue. I believe that I was very clear letting you know that the cruise control would be taken care of.

You did call and we came to an agreement on what you would be refunded and that the $$$ amount that I was proposing was the most that I could do without the Director of Service and Parts to approve. The dollar amount was $367 and we would fix the cruise control at no charge. I thought that it was a fair offer.

I truly am embarrassed that we have such a terrible response to our survey. I have never had anyone this put out with the service here and I would like to do anything to appease the situation.

Tell me exactly what you want and let me see if I can make that happen. Again this will not be my decision, but rather the Director of Service and Parts, and possibly the ownership.

Roger P. on 11/17/2017
"Great "
The employees and service are great.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 07:46 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Nice comment and thank you so much for your business. We always look forward to your business.

Janet A. on 11/14/2017
"They have a very friendly and helpful staff that is always eager to help. I would'nt consider taking my vehicle anywhere else."
Outstanding customer service and a super knowledgeable staff.
Review Created: 11/14/2017 06:18 AM
Jeffrey C. at Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

That makes us feel great to hear reviews like that. Paul is an exceptional service advisor. He is loved by everyone.