Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Wheelersburg, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
I would tell people about the service and sell people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you, those are wonderful comments to have showered upon us. Thanks for the time it took to respond and most of all thanks for your business.

WM
William M.
Jackson, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The people of Herrnstein were all very friendly.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the response. Let us know how we can be even more friendly to deserve that last star. Thanks for the response and thanks for your business.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
GENERAL. ESSENTIALY THE FIRST VISIT
TIMELY SERVICE, COURTEOUS, CLEAN FACILITY.
THIS VISIT WAS FOR OIL AND FILTER CHANGE ONLY.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Well those are just wonderful comments to get from a customer. We are so pleased to receive them. Thank you so much for those words but above all thanks for your business.

SP
Shantina P.
Lancaster, OH
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Personality
The staff is very kind and greet you with a smile. I also appreciate how they communicate with me keeping up to date on where they are at servicing my vehicle is nice to know.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

I will pass this on to Doug. He get's so many compliments from customers. We appreciate you took the time to respond and we so much appreciate your business.

WH
Wayne H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Tuscan Service and Recall Appointment
Herrnstein did a great job again. They are on time with their service appointments and their repair time estimates generally hit the mark. They are easy to work with and don't push services you don't need.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

I am just so proud of our service department when they get feedback like this. Thank you so much for taking the time and thanks for your business.

Mount Sterling, OH
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast service
Have bought several cars from here and always get excellent customer service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Well I just might nominate you for customer of the month award. If we had one. Thanks for the comments but most of all thanks for your business.

Shiella S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Very kind, professional and friendly. Always a pleasant experience.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for those kind words. We appreciate them almost as much as we appreciate you as a customer.

EA
Eric A.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
Friendly, courteous, kind and thorough with excellent results.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate the response and we appreciate your business.

BJ
Bobby J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Staff very honest and didn’t feel like they over sold issues. They gave me options
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Friendly staff and quick service
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

Greenfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
A1
Great service friendly staff
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you! We aprreciate your business!!

KH
Krystal H.
Amanda, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Recall/service
Was very polite and courteous. I went in for a recall and ended up having to have my ducts cleaned out and tires. I was there for a reasonable amount of time for what needed to be done.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you so much for all of those kind words. We appreciate them but most of all appreciate your business.

Traci S.
Helpful and friendly staff
Everyone is always so helpful and friendly when I am there!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Well you are so nice, it makes it extremely easy to do. Thanks for your business.

Roberta B.
Canal Winchester, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Love all the information I get and my car!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Well we love you as a customer. Thanks for the comments but most of all thanks for your business.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent service. This was my first visit. They told me about an update that was needed.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

We thank you for the response to the survey. I am so glad that your first visit was so positive. We always strive to give that type of service. Thanks for your survey response but most of all thanks for your business.

CT
Charles T.
Kingston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Honest prompt people
Always good fast available service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

If we ever give a customer of the month award I am throwing your name in the hat. Thanks for all of your patronage.

Joe B.
Wheelersburg, OH
09/23/2019
Fantastic experience
My wife and I have had past dealings with Herrnstein Hyundai and was always 100% happy. We just leased a new Tucson and our salesman Scottie Perkins was totally professional and very easy to deal with. We would recommend Scottie 100% - Thanks for everything!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much for those kind words. Scottie is one of the best and I am glad that you appreciate that. We are in hopes that you continue your patronage with our company. Thanks for the time it took to respond to this survey but most of all thanks for your business.

VM
Victor M.
Williamsport, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Great hometown dealership
Herrnstein has been servicing my Hyundai for several years now. They are always on time with the work, honest and reasonably priced.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Those are great comments for me to read on a Monday morning. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for your business.

BC
Barbara C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always so courteous and friendly
The complimentary wash is always a plus
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Sometimes I know it takes awhile to get that wash in because we still do them by hand but will always accomodate you. Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

Scott C.
Leesburg, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Honest and reliable service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

I will pass those on the Steve Green. We love hearing comments like that. Thank you for the time it took to respond and most of all thanks for your business.