Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

05/04/2019 Category: Service
I have never had a bad experience at this dealership. I routinely have my Sonota serviced there and the staff are always friendly and professional
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

I will pass those kind words along to the appropriate personnel. Thanks for the words and thanks for your business.

Ramona H.
Frankfort, OH
05/03/2019 Category: Service
The Place to Go
clean, friendly, nice waiting area
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you so much!! We appeciate your business!!!

Jennifer S.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
The people
The environment is so welcoming. I love going here and will be a life long customer
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you so much!! We appreciate your business!!!

Middle Creek, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Herrnstein
Herrnstein was ok, kind of like most any other dealership, business in, business out. Not much to set them apart?

SP
Shantina P.
Lancaster, OH
Personality
Customer Service Personnel are very considerate and pleasant when talking with and the smile that your greeted with makes all the difference.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We appreciate those comments. We always look forward to your visits.

TW
Thomas W.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Good Job
Always helpful!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for responding. I appreciate it and we always like hearing from you.

TP
Tonya P.
Bidwell, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Love my SUV
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We are glad you like your SUV. We like you. Thanks for your business.

RL
Roger L.
Rockbridge, OH
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer care
Herrnstein Hyundai has always provided me with excellent service and customer care. Staff is always very friendly and courteous. Waiting area is comfortable and clean. Service advisor always keeps me up-to-date on progress of service. Wait time is minimal for service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

WOW!!! I think I should go home early to celebrate those comments and the Blue Jackets win last night.

TA
Teddi A.
Laurelville, OH
04/29/2019 Category: Service
?????
Polite and quick oil change
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

I will take polite and quick. Thanks for your business.

WM
William M.
Londonderry, OH
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Service was performed on my Hyundai for AC unit not cooling. Service replaces a sensor and recharged the unit. Somewhat better but still cannot cool the vehicle on warm days. I believe the service department did all they could, and I appreciate it but if you live below Canada or Alaska you dont want this vehicle. Purchase something with a better engineered AC
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

I feel badly that we are not able to get you the a/c that cools you properly. Once it get's warmer outside come on back in. I will have them look at the vehicle again and try to figure something out for you. I will make sure they charge you NO diagnostic fees for this. Thanks for your business.

Susan C.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt,courteous service
Very positive experience with this dealer and especially with Brooke Paul. She helped me figure out all the bells and whistles not once but twice. Really like my Tuscon.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for for responding to this survey. We appreciate the time it took to do so, but most of all we appreciate your business.

I will pass this on to Brooke. She is a very helpful person.

EP
Elizabeth P.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I purchased a Hyundai Tucson two years ago from Herrnstein's. My recommendation is to shop local; the associates here treat you right and listen to your concerns should you have any. I use to dread getting oil changes in the past (from Sears); I feel that my vehicle is getting the best attention ever! Thanks, Herrnstein's.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

You just make my day. Thank you for those kind words and thank you so much for your business.

Jan K.
Kingston, OH
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
I always receive great service. I have bought my last 3 cars from Herrnstein Hyundai and I will continue to do so in the future.
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We appreciate your business!!

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
You guys rock! Was able to get me in quickly and get my needs taken care of, great staff, awesome place to do business! You guys are on my Christmas card list for sure! Keep up the great work!
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business!!

BD
Beverly D.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Quick service and friendly staff.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Those are kind words and I love hearing them. Thanks for the words and thanks for your business.

Deborah B.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Well we think you are a great customer. Thanks for your business.

John D.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE.
TREATED LIKE FAMILY
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Once again we think of you as family. I am not talking about the bad side of the family, we all know that is your sister. Thanks for your business.

Ashville, OH
04/16/2019 Category: Service
the employees
no comment
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We will take the 5 stars. We just appreciate that you took the time to respond. Thanks for your business.

Lora S.
Gallipolis, OH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Opinion of survey tactics
I am happy to do a survey, but I don't think I should be held captive to making comments. Next time I won't bother with this survey :-(
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I was not aware that you had to make comments. Many of these come in without a comment in the world. We do appreciate the comments, but as long as you are satisified that we did a 5 star job then we are happy.

Thanks for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

BC
Brandy C.
Portsmouth, OH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
People treat me great!
I know it costs more to repair my car at a dealership but I come back each time because I am treated fairly and they always go out of their way to make things right if they make a mistake.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Well thank you so much for those kind words. Most of all thanks for your continued business. We do appreciate it.