Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

TR
Terry R.
Pomeroy, OH
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Check Engine Light
Steve in the service department was great. There was a slight hiccup with the part that was ordered and he handled it professionally and admitted when a mistake was made (not by him). I have been to several different Hyundai service centers from North Carolina and Virginia and I can honestly say that Steve has been the best service rep that I have dealt with. Thank you for taking pride in your work and looking out for your customers.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Well thank you for those kind words. Steve is wonderful guy, and really is enjoyed by his customers. You are related to him by any chance are you? Thanks for the compliment and thanks for your business.

Reynold W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Saturday oil change
It was quick and easy. Good price
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Quick and east. I will take that. Thanks for your business and for responding to the survey. We really do appreciate it.

04/05/2020 Category: Service
This is a great place!
I had to have my car serviced during these troubled times. I am considered an “essential” employee at my career. The folks at Herrnstein Hyundai took extra measures to make sure my car was cleaned before, AND after the service work. I can’t recommend this group enough. And as always I received very personable service and a genuine smile from Doug, in the service Dept. Way to go young man! Keep up the great work!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

I think Doug should respond to this survey.

Frankfort, OH
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very nice people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

It is not pleasant getting a review that does not put us in a good light. However, this is where we shine. If you still have that problem you get with me and I will see to it that the problem is resolved. Afterwards we will ask for a rescore on this survey. Let me know if you would like to take me up on this offer as I have no way of knowing as it was sent in anonymous.

03/31/2020 Category: Service
Service/Sales Department
The staff are always very nice and friendly. Even with this last visit during the Covid-19 issue everyone was nice and abiding by the social distance rule
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

I love getting this type of response. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

MA
Melissa A.
Circleville, OH
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Ms Alloy
When I called to schedule the oil change, I asked for a courtesy car wash and vacuum. I paid for my service and walked out to my car, I noticed it had not been washed or vacuumed. I walked back in and asked the gentleman helping me about it. He said it wasn't typed into the order when I made the appointment but he would take care of it. Just short of an hour later I had been squeezed back into the schedule and was on my way out the door. Thanks for doing such a great job on my car and with customer service !
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you so much for those kind words. We appreciate hearing from our customers.

NS
Nicole S.
Ashville, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Review on new car purchase
Everyone is amazing. Jeff is a great salesman
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

I will pass that information to Jeff. We appreciate hearing from our customers. Thank you so much for your business.

Circleville, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2020 Category: Service
The service schedulers are friendly
The technicians did a fine job of analyzing a problem I had with my glove box door.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

I am happy we could be of service. Always appreciate nice comments and always appreciate great customers. Thanks for your business.

KK
Kristen K.
Lancaster, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great cars. Service center got me in right away for an emergency repair and had it done the next day.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Well, that is music to my ears to read such a great review so early in the morning. Thank you for that, thank you for your busines. You be safe out there.

RD
Rebecca D.
Richmond Dale, OH
03/17/2020 Category: Service
I have never been disappointed with the service I recieve at Herrnstein Hyundai. Thank you all for your dedication to your customers!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We apprecite hearing from our customers. Thanks for the time it took but most of all thanks for your business.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Review
Very happy with service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

We take these survey responses so seriously that even when we get 4 out of 5 we try to figure out where we fell short. If you would like, let me know how we could earned that 5th star. We appreciate your comments and we appreciate your business.

John D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2020 Category: Service
In and out in a short time frame
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

I am happy that you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for the survey response and thanks for your business.

Mark S.
Jackson, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Service department was fast and perfessional
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Well those a nice comments for me to read on this rainy Wednesday morning. Thank you so much for the 5 stars and most of all thanks for your business.

WC
Wanda C.
Wellston, OH
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick service
As a woman, I have always felt intimidated when having to take my car in for service, but at HERRNSTEIN Chillicothe, they respect me, and explain everything to me to me before service/repairs are done.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

That is just a wonderful comment nd you have no idea how much I appreciate reading it. Thanks for taking the time to complete but most of all thanks for your business.

EW
Edith W.
Peebles, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Not having to wait a long time
Wait time was just minimal....snacks available..soda machines filled with cold drinks....
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Sounds like it wasn't too painful of a trip then. Thanks for the comments.