Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Lucasville, OH
03/25/2019 Category: Service
It’s okay
It’s a okay dealership
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

An okay dealership is not what we are after. What could we do better to make it better than okay?

WI
W I.
Portsmouth, OH
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/24/2019 Category: Service
I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner . Service was Quick and through. staff was professional and friendly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

That sounds pretty successful on our part. Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

Waverly, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Good job
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good Job is what we strive for. Thanks so much for that comment.

Dennis D.
Portsmouth, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
The service on my car took less time than I anticipated
I appreciate the friendliness of those who greet me on my arrival. The service was prompt and on time as stated.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Well all of that is a good thing. Thanks you for the excellent comments and thanks for your business.

TC
Tracie C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Chillicothe Hyundai
I’m pleased with customer service and their effort put in to fixing any issues that I may have had.

...
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

I see that you have an aftermarket warranty company that paid for the repairs. I also see that you had a $100 deductible to them. If you could rescore this survey to a 5, I would be more than glad to refund you the deductible $$$$'s that you had to pay. In talking with Erick I see that you had some rocks in your underpinning that was causing some of the problem. Let me know if you would like to accept my offer, and I will make the arrangements

Jeffrey D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy to Visit Hyundai Service Dept
Quick, Courteous, Friendly, Competent Service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

We are also happy that you visited with us we always look forward to it.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson
It was short and easy which thrills me! They were kind and very knowledge about the car since they are the ones who sold and donrepairs on it. They even help me with what to do about all the mail we get for our Sonata that we traded in for our Tucson. Thank you. Made the phone call and hope it’s done.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Those are kind words to read this morning. Thanks so much for them.

SA
Shawn A.
Problem resolved
My issue with the rental vehicle has been taken care of,I was given an extremely more economical vehicle to drive to work. As I have stated from the start of this entire situation all I ask for is open communication,I don’t expect my car to be repaired overnight nor have I ever been pushy about it,I only want updates as the dealership gets themed,I do NOT blame the dealership for the problems my Sonata is having nor do I blame them for the amount of time it’s taking to get approval for the repair,or how long it takes the motor to be shipped. So my hope is that moving forward a more open line of communication will be established.

Over it
Pushy sales,zero communication in the service department unless I called asking for updates
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I wish I could come up with some kind of excuse but there are none. We did a 953 ECU update on your computer. When you got it back that update created a condition called fail safe. We are currently awaiting HMA which is the authorization arm of Hyundai to tell us what is next. We do have another vehicle if you would prefer being in one of our vehicles. I understand that you are in a vehicle that we rented from Hertz for you.

Let me know if you would like to swap  out. I will not give this vehicle away until Monday. You could pick it up today before 5 or tomorrow 8 to 5.

Teresa B.
Laurelville, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service guys are nice and respectful
That take the time to review what they did and explain why they recommend any extra things that need to be done.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Those are wonderful comments. Thank you so much for them and thanks for your business.

MA
Melissa A.
Ashville, OH
03/21/2019 Category: Service
I always get excellent service when I come to your facility. The service department guys are great! I had the good fortune to work with Stephen. He took care of my oil change and my courtesy car wash and vacuum of my vehicle. I always leave a satisfied customer !
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for those kind words. We appreciate hearing them. You appreciate us earning them.

MN
Moriah N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, fast and accurate service
Great service, friendly people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate it and we appreciate your business.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
great staff makes the difference!!
The Service guys are always great, courteous, quick and friendly. they make you feel like family! Keep up up the great work team Herrnstein!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We think of you as family. Hopefully will see you Thanksgving.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We will do our best to earn that 5th star next time.

Malinda R.
Hamden, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast, quality service
Friendly, knowledgeable, and quick service. Helpful with all my questions.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I hope we give you the right answers. We always look forward to your visits.

TC
Timothy C.
Outstanding!
The service department took care of the issue and made sure everything was done correctly and in a timely fashion.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

That is what we strive for. Thanks for noticing and thanks for your business.

RP
Roger P.
Peebles, OH
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai is the only place I will buy a car
The work is excellent and they take wonderful care of my SanteFe. Everyone there is so nice and treat me special.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Those are comforting remarks to start my day. Thanks for those and thanks for your business.

KF
Kenneth F.
Ray, OH
Friendly service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We really do use this information to help us get better at what we do.

TR
Thomas R.
Kingston, OH
satisfied
close to home
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Glad you live close. Come on in sometime and have coffee on us.

BV
Barbara V.
Stout, OH
Got right to it
Great quick service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Great quick service. Doesn't get alot better than that.

Frankfort, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Great Service. Those are music to my ears. Thanks for completing the survey and thanks for your business.