Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

GT
George T.
Bainbridge, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service reps
Service was excellent and well explained.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for responding to the survey. We always enjoy hearing from our customers. Thank you for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Brian M.
Portsmouth, OH
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome customer servisd
Great people to work with. No waiting to be taken care of very professional! They were straight forward on what they plan to do and did it. Great experience.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking your valuable time to respond to the survey. We use this information to help us become even better at what we do. It is important for us to have a measuring stick and that is what you provide when you complete the survey. Thanks again for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Donald H.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
I was quoted a price and time to preform the service, they was done quicker than quoted and charged less. Very happy with the service department.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

RL
Roger L.
Rockbridge, OH
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai always has provided me with great service on my 2013 Sonata. I never have to wait very long for my service work to be completed. Staff is always very friendly and courteous. Waiting area is very comfortable and clean.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We really do apprecitate hearing from you. It has always been a pleasure to maintain your vehicle and we always look forward to your visits. Thanks again for the encouraging comments and thanks for your business.

Piketon, OH
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2020 Category: Service
My new car experience
I purchased my car from here and was treated very well. They are so friendly and helpful. The car is great. I really love it. Their service department is great. Thank you!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We use this informtion to help us at what we do. We know it takes time and for that we are happy but most of all would like to thank you for your business.

FS
Frank S.
Waverly, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2020 Category: Service
The people working and the product Hyundai
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for responding to this survey. We like it when our customers take their time to help us out. Thanks again for your time and thanks for your business.

RP
Rebecca P.
Wellston, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great place
EN
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Grove City, OH
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent team
Everything from the sales team to the service team is excellent
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate it and we use this information to help us get even better at what we do. Thanks again for your response but most of all thanks for your business.

01/29/2020 Category: Service
Great prices and great work!
I like driving a new car. I enjoy making it look as nice as possible. So when I decided to have some accessories installed, Herrnstein’s was my only choice. The level of skill, attention to detail, and how quickly they got me in & completed was amazing. These folks are top notch! Big shout to Chad, in service for the personal attention. Keep up the great work guys!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

It says anonymous but I am wondering if this is Chad's father responding to this survey. If it is not we thank you for the comments. If it is his dad bring doughnuts next time.

AE
Andria E.
Ashville, OH
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Good place to have vehicle serviced
I got in right away with my appointment, was finished within an hour. I appreciated the fact that when I was told about the unexpected repair that was needed I was given the option to fix it at a later time.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for recognizing our efforts at maintaining an extremely high customer service rating. We thank you for your time to respond to the survey but above all we appreciate your business.

Michael H.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Frienly, helpful associates and great customer service.
Always an enjoyable experience at Herrnstein's. Completely satisfied with the maintenance on my car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Well we always appreciate seeing you here. Thanks for the comments and thanks for your business.

JJ
John J.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Speedy Friendly Service
No issues at all, service visit was fast, friendly and accurate. I also was able to get answers to a few of my questions about my Elantra without issue which is nice.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for responding to our survey. I know it takes valuable time but we really do use this information to help us get better and better at what we do. Thanks for your time but most of all thanks for your business.

Williamsport, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership!

Susan C.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The courteous staff and their communication.
Brooke Paul is a huge asset to your dealership. I have recommended her to two of my friends and they bought Tucsons from her. They thanked me for suggesting her and were very pleased with her assistance.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Well thank you so much for that input from the survey. We do hold Brooke up as a reminder to all of us here at Herrnsteins as to why we do what we do. She is an excellent example of great customer service and why she has become a big part of our company. Thank you so much for the response but most of all thanks for your business.

BJ
Beth J.
Circleville, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
They're helpful and make sure my car is running its best.
They're helpful and make sure my car is running its best.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Love hearing those comments and always enjoy your visits. Thanks for the feedback.