Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

EB
EARL B.
Peebles, OH
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
They know what they are doinng!
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/21/2015

Thank you for recognizing our staff's efforts Mr. Boothe! We appreciate your business!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Fast and courteous.
Very good service.

We appreciate the kind words! Thanks for your business!

09/08/2015 Category: Service
very helpful staff
the staff at Herrnstein Hyundai is what really makes the difference, keep up the good work everyone!
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/08/2015

We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for your business!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
I have a 2009 Santa Fe, I have been taking it to Herrnstein Hyundai for service since I purchased the car. I have always been very satisfied with the service and everyone is always friendly.

Thank you for your continued business, we appreciate it!

ROBERT M.
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Quick & Friendly Service
My first oil change - in and out in less than 30 minutes. Clean, easy access for us with mobility issues.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/26/2015

I'm glad we were able to provide efficient service for you and your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you on your next maintenance visit! Thanks Robert!

RK
Roger K.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/25/2015 Category: Service
My Hyundia has been troubule FREE
I have been vary plessed with all ny services

wiith Hyundiai of CHILLICOTH OHIO

Glad you are still in love with your Hyundai and thanks for letting us take care of her for you! See you on your next visit!

GF
GARLAND F.
Las Vegas, NV
08/23/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service advisors, free snacks and coffee. Clean waiting area and timely service.

Thanks for the kind words! We try our best every day to make sure our customers feel welcome!

TC
TERRY C.
08/21/2015 Category: Service
Number one sales and service in ohio
My wife and I recently had our 2013 Sonota serviced. we allso had a company function the same day. Herrnstein Hyundai offered us a ride to the function. worked around our plans to give us a good day without worrie.
and called to let me know exatly when our service was compleated. very clean and friendly Dealership. I would recoommend them to every one. I have in the past many times and have never been dissapointed.
Thank you for all you do and the way you do it.

I'm so glad we were able to help you enjoy your company function Terry! Thanks for recognizing our staffs' efforts and thank you for your continued business! We appreciate it very much!

JANE M.
Logan, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2015 Category: Service
Keep it running!
The service advisor and the mechanics do there best to reduce your future service costs and prevent vehicle breakdown on the road.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/19/2015

Thank's Jane! Our whole team tries our best every day to give the best service possible. Thank's for noticing and thank you for letting us take care of you and your vehicle!

08/12/2015 Category: Service
excellant service!!
great staff, always a pleasure visiting this service dept.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/12/2015

It's always a pleasure helping you with your vehicle's needs! Thanks for your business!

Columbus, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/10/2015 Category: Service
staff is friendly
excellent place to have vehicle serviced
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

JANICE R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2015 Category: Service
close,friendly
everything was done quickly and very well
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/20/2015

Glad to know our team is doing a great job Janice! We appreciate your business!

BC
BARBARA C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendliness of all that work there.
I am always treated nice by the service managers.

We will pass the kind words to our team Barbara! Thanks for sharing!

RT
Rick T.
Hillsboro, OH
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Make me feel that my business is important to them

Hi Rick! I'm glad our team makes you feel that way! We do appreciate your business and your kind words!

07/09/2015 Category: Service
its local
we have bought four cars off of this dealership. as far as im concerned we won't be going anywhere else
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

We appreciate your business! Thank you for the kind words!

MEGGAN W.
Bainbridge, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2015 Category: Service
New crossbars
Asked for it. Got it. Done!
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

Glad we made things easy for you Meggan! Thanks for your business!

JV
JACQUELINE V.
Bainbridge, OH
06/17/2015 Category: Service
routine service
I needed an oil change and took my vehicle to Herrnstein Hyundai and was in and out in less than an hour.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/18/2015

Thanks for sharing your good experience with us Jacqueline! We appreciate your business!

JEAN A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2015 Category: Service
Very disappointing
Obviously you did not read my comments in the survey I did...I have already written a review and am NOT going to take my time to do it again. I am very disappointed that once again you lied and said "thank you for your survey" when you must not have read it if you are requesting another review..so disappointed. Never buying from Herrnstein again.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/10/2015

Hi Jean,

I wanted to let you know that I have read your comments on your original survey and I hope to explain some things in the near future that may help with the confusion. I do apologize however that you feel so dissapointed with us and your experience. I would like the opportunity to make you feel differently, if possible, because we truly value all of our customers here at Herrnstein and strive to give the best possible customer service all the time-every day.

Sincerely,

GD
GARY D.
06/02/2015 Category: Service
All have GREAT attitude
Superior service and outstanding customer care. Thanks
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/09/2015

Thanks for letting us take care of you and your vehilce Gary! We appreciate the kind words!

Kingston, OH
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and on time
Kind courteous staff. Car was done when stated. Above and beyond with service.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

Thank you for acknowldeging our staff's efforts! We appreciate your business!