Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Peebles, OH
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Herrnstein’s service
I appreciate the oil change. Also glad to keep up to date on updates to my car
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

We appreciate the response to our survey. We use this as a measuring stick to see just how we are doing. A 3 star rating is kind of a low score, and I was wondering what we could have done better to be awarded a 4 or  5. This score is very important to Steve and the team. Please let me know some feedback on this.

I will try and address anything that we could change, and I will provide you with a rescore survey after you have responded.

Thank you for your time and thank you for your business.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I understand this would take you a little time, but, if you could please reevaluate your 3 star rating. It would mean so much to us. I would be willing to offer you a free oil change on your next visit, if we could get this bumped to a 4. Sounds like I am begging but for the service advisors and the technicians it really makes a difference in how they are viewed and in theie paycheck. Now, if there is something holding you back, please let me know what we could have done to earn this 4 star.

Brenda H.
Wellston, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey and thanks for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the time it took to complete the survey, but most of all we appreciate your business.

SN
Scott N.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Every time I take my vehicle to them they do a great job on the service people are friendly and they take care of you as if you are family !
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

You think we take care of you now, wait til we invite you to Thanksgiving Dinner.

CG
Cheryl G.
Lynchburg, OH
03/28/2018 Category: Service
car service
service people were right on time did not take long to complete
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for those wonderful comments. We appreciate the time that it takes to respond to a survey, but most of all would like to thank you for your business.

Jerry C.
Washington Court House, OH
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
I enjoy the people here. Always so welcoming.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it when we hear back from our customers. Most of all thanks for your business..

Carl W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/21/2018 Category: Service
rear passenger tire smells like it's burning. caliper sticking
read previous sections
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2018

I hate that you are still having an issue with this brake. I have ordered another caliper and I have left a message on your phone recorder to give us a call and schedule it in. Is there any special conditions when this happens, rain, snow, hot, long distance, when cold, something like that. Chad is so qualified to work on this issue and I always have him either do the work himself or diagnose and give directions to his subordinates. Looking forward to working thru this problem once and for all.

We hate letting a customer down and I promise we will not start now.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Are you having anymore problems with the brake smell. If so please let me know so we can tackle this again.

03/21/2018 Category: Service
Where the Customer is #1
This is my third visit for service and I continue to have a good experience. They kindly informed me there was a recall for a switch which they took care of during my oil change.Professional and accommodating every time I visit! It is nice know that I am appreciated after the sale as they obviously want me to keep coming back. Attention to detail really does make a difference!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/21/2018

Well you have made my day. We loving hearing from satisfied customers. If we ever let you down, you call me personally, and I will address any situation.

GD
Gale D.
Portsmouth, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2018 Category: Service
I would reccomend this dealership
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/21/2018

We really do appreciate the comments and we appreciate your business. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Lucasville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2018 Category: Service
This is our 3rd Hyundai purchase from Herrnstein Hyundai, have been very pleased with the staff and the service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/21/2018

We certainly appreciate you responding, and I hope that the reason you are not likely to return for service is because of the distance. If not let me know.

Thanks for your time and thanks for your business

excellent service as always
the staff at Herrnstein Hyundai is amazing!! keep up the great work!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/21/2018

We could not do it without the support of our excellent parts department. So hats off to them, and to you as a satisified customer.

We always look forward to seeing you come in. You leave us with a smile everytime.

They just ROCK!!!!
Never had a bad experience! They are awesome!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Well thank you. Awesome is the best we can get, and we appreciate that so much.

Grove City, OH
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Great people! Great Service!
They got me in quickly even though I didn't have an appointment. Thank you!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

It is nice that you complimented us so kindly. We always bend over to help our valued customer.

I preach to all of the team," treat every customer as if they were your bosses boss". You can never go wrong with that as a goal.

Danny M.
South Shore, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/18/2018 Category: Service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Just doesn't get any better than excellent. Thanks for the response and thanks for your business.

Piketon, OH
2007 Hyundai Entourage
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Diagnostic repair
Great service !
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Let me know next time what we need to do better to earn that 5th star.

Oak Hill, OH
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Hands down best dealership!
Overall a great dealership! Will definitely come back for routine checks with my car! Also when I’m due for a new ride, I’ll be back!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

We love seeing those comments. Thanks it really means alot to us.