Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

RT
Rick T.
Hillsboro, OH
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Make me feel that my business is important to them
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/20/2015

Hi Rick! I'm glad our team makes you feel that way! We do appreciate your business and your kind words!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2015 Category: Service
its local
we have bought four cars off of this dealership. as far as im concerned we won't be going anywhere else
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

We appreciate your business! Thank you for the kind words!

MEGGAN W.
Bainbridge, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2015 Category: Service
New crossbars
Asked for it. Got it. Done!
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

Glad we made things easy for you Meggan! Thanks for your business!

JV
JACQUELINE V.
Bainbridge, OH
06/17/2015 Category: Service
routine service
I needed an oil change and took my vehicle to Herrnstein Hyundai and was in and out in less than an hour.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/18/2015

Thanks for sharing your good experience with us Jacqueline! We appreciate your business!

JEAN A.
Circleville, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2015 Category: Service
Very disappointing
Obviously you did not read my comments in the survey I did...I have already written a review and am NOT going to take my time to do it again. I am very disappointed that once again you lied and said "thank you for your survey" when you must not have read it if you are requesting another review..so disappointed. Never buying from Herrnstein again.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/10/2015

Hi Jean,

I wanted to let you know that I have read your comments on your original survey and I hope to explain some things in the near future that may help with the confusion. I do apologize however that you feel so dissapointed with us and your experience. I would like the opportunity to make you feel differently, if possible, because we truly value all of our customers here at Herrnstein and strive to give the best possible customer service all the time-every day.

Sincerely,

GD
GARY D.
Circleville, OH
06/02/2015 Category: Service
All have GREAT attitude
Superior service and outstanding customer care. Thanks
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/09/2015

Thanks for letting us take care of you and your vehilce Gary! We appreciate the kind words!

Kingston, OH
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and on time
Kind courteous staff. Car was done when stated. Above and beyond with service.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

Thank you for acknowldeging our staff's efforts! We appreciate your business!

GR
GARY R.
Minford, OH
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Great people, Clean place
Fast
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

Thanks for the kind words Gary! We appreciate your business!

FP
FRANKLIN P.
Piketon, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2015 Category: Service
do it right the first time
great job and and found another part that needs replaced so it is ordered frank

Glad we could help Frank! Thanks for choosing Herrnstein!

TV
TINA V.
Piketon, OH
05/22/2015 Category: Service
SERVICE NOT COMPLETED
CHARGED FOR A SERVICE THAT WAS NOT DONE. BE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING DONE WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Hi Tina,

I know we spoke on the phone when we refunded your charges, but I wanted to update you and let you know that I did speak with the technician who performed your maintenance. He did not rotate the tires front to back, but he did rotate them side to side. I sincerely apologize that this information was not relayed to you before you left our dealership and I have addressed this issue with our staff to prevent it from happening again in the future. I do thank you for your feedback, because it's customers like you that help us to better ourselves and the service experience for others.

AP
AMY P.
Waverly, OH
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Thanks Paul
Paul is helpful and gets things taken care of. I appreciate his service and attention to detail. Also the mechanics who take care of any issues.

I will be sure to pass the kudos/gratitude along Amy! We appreciate your business!

MCKENZIE R.
Kingston, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2015 Category: Service
😊😊
Paul Lynch is fantastic. An asset to Hyundai and Herrnstein Automotive Group.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2015 Category: Service
THE STAFF IS WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE THE BEST!
THE STAFF IS WHAT MAKES EVERY EXPERIENCE HERE ENJOYABLE!

Our staff try their best everyday to make our customers feel as valued as they truly are to us. Thanks for letting us know they are doing great!

JANE M.
Logan, OH
Service with a smile.
2 factory updates to systems in the car and an oil change. Only thing missing would be a quick wash.

Thank you for choosing Herrnstein Jane and thanks for the feedback!

DAVID B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Treated like Family
They treat you like you are a member of their family

Thank you David! We value and care about our customers just as though they were a family member, so we are glad you felt that way while doing business with us!

SUSAN C.
West Portsmouth, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and friendly
I will continue to recommend this dealership to everyone. This dealership treats people like they matter even after the sale of a vehicle! Great people to deal with.

Thank you so much for your kind words Susan! We try our best everyday to offer the best service experience possible. Thanks for letting us know our staff is doing a great job and thanks for choosing Herrnstein!

SHELLY S.
Stoutsville, OH
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Staff are very friendly and willing to listen.
I had my oil changed and tires rotated and it took an hour! My husband has done ours for years and with the right equipment I don't feel it should take that long...I did make an appointment.

Hi Shelly,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the longer than normal wait period. We do try our best to get these services along with the complimentary multi-point inspection completed within 45 minutes to an hour.  We truly value our customers here at Herrnstein Hyundai and we understand the importance of timely service. We can and will do better next time!

PA
PATRICIA A.
Jackson, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2015 Category: Service
They get it right!

Grove City, OH
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Wonderful dealership. Everyone is helpful and nice!

SG
SARAH G.
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff and very friendly.