Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

KF
Kenneth F.
Ray, OH
Friendly service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We really do use this information to help us get better at what we do.

TR
Thomas R.
Kingston, OH
satisfied
close to home
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Glad you live close. Come on in sometime and have coffee on us.

BV
Barbara V.
Stout, OH
Got right to it
Great quick service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Great quick service. Doesn't get alot better than that.

Frankfort, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Great Service. Those are music to my ears. Thanks for completing the survey and thanks for your business.

Lee M.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent at there job and always willing to help and always friendly
I love this place
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We do try hard to give that friendly service. Thanks for noticing.

Latasha B.
Wellston, OH
03/18/2019
Take your car else where
My car has been in there shop tons of time with engine problems and different noises smoke coming out the exhaust ticking in the engine and a tick every time you shut it off and they kept saying everything was normal well let’s just say I took my car to Huntington Wv and guess what after 2 1/2 years dealing with it my car is actually fixed the right way!!!!!! Had to have a new engine installed!!!!!

Greenfield, OH
03/15/2019 Category: Service
well organized, efficient
work was done in a timely manner
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

03/14/2019 Category: Service
The best.
Very friendly and on time. Can't say enough good about them
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you! We apreciate your business!

David W.
Jackson, OH
03/13/2019 Category: Service
hyundai
they are very friendly and knowledgable
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

That is a great observation on your part. We appreciate informed customers.

Thank you so much for noticing and thanks for your business.

NK
Neil K.
Williamsport, OH
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Work was done as expected in a timely manner
They did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Those are great comments for me to read. Thanks so much for them.

Tell me what we could have done better to get that 5th star. That is what we strive for.

Kathleen B.
Logan, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, excellent vechicles
I am anxiously awaiting the debut of the new Palisade. My 2017 Santa Fe is great but it is time for a new Hyundai!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the response. We are all awaiting the arrival of our new models. Can't wait.

AC
Andy C.
Ray, OH
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
They are close to home and always my first choice.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for responding to the survey. We really do use this information to make us a better place to shop.
Thanks for your business.

John D.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
GREAT ATMOSPHERE
MR.COLEMAN ALWAYS GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SERVICE ON OUR CARS A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Well my heart is just beaming right now Thanks for the compliment and thanks for your business.

Andrew B.
Greenfield, OH
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism & Courteous
Very cooperative and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for those comments. I will pass that on to our team. Until next visit, thanks for your patronage.

Mandy S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
Very friendly. Always happy to answer questions and always smiling.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

All the way from Reynoldsburg Ohio. We appreciate that so much. The face you complimented us and that you came a long way to service your vehicle.

It means alot.

Jerry C.
Washington Court House, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great
The people in the work place
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

You think we're great. We think you are the greatest. Thanks for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Matthew M.
West Portsmouth, OH
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Hernstien
Great service,great staff. Really enjoy stopping there.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Well we think you are a great customer.

Samantha M.
Jackson, OH
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership to do business with!!!
I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership and my boyfriend has purchased 1 and they have treated us right every time. Their salespeople are very accommodating to your needs and wants. The customer service is excellent. They are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. They showed us how to work everything in the vehicle, they helped us set up the blue link, and they set up the Sirius xm before we even left the dealership. They were very kind and considerate. We will definitely be doing business with them again and would strongly recommend them to anyone.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Well you are an excellent customer to have. WE look forward to your next visit.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Terrible communication
We were told the car was done over the phone and when we drove in to pick it up they informed us the car wasnt and they don't know why we got that call. Also when dropping off the car they told us we didn't have an appointment when it was made over the phone 3 days ago.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

You know, I have no excuses. I did see that the appointment that you had was taken at the Chrysler store and that is where they were expecting you for some reason. Why you got that phone call I will never know. Obviously it was some kind of error on our part. Please forgive us for this visit.

What would you like for me to do to make up for these errors. I could offer you an incentive for changing this survey to a 4 or 5.

Ronald W.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
fun times
Steve Green & his Maint. team, the Ladies behind the counter and the whole friendly sales crew make this dealership great
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!