Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Kingston, OH
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and on time
Kind courteous staff. Car was done when stated. Above and beyond with service.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

Thank you for acknowldeging our staff's efforts! We appreciate your business!

GR
GARY R.
Minford, OH
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Great people, Clean place
Fast
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

Thanks for the kind words Gary! We appreciate your business!

FP
FRANKLIN P.
Piketon, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2015 Category: Service
do it right the first time
great job and and found another part that needs replaced so it is ordered frank

Glad we could help Frank! Thanks for choosing Herrnstein!

TV
TINA V.
Piketon, OH
05/22/2015 Category: Service
SERVICE NOT COMPLETED
CHARGED FOR A SERVICE THAT WAS NOT DONE. BE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING DONE WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Hi Tina,

I know we spoke on the phone when we refunded your charges, but I wanted to update you and let you know that I did speak with the technician who performed your maintenance. He did not rotate the tires front to back, but he did rotate them side to side. I sincerely apologize that this information was not relayed to you before you left our dealership and I have addressed this issue with our staff to prevent it from happening again in the future. I do thank you for your feedback, because it's customers like you that help us to better ourselves and the service experience for others.

AP
AMY P.
Waverly, OH
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Thanks Paul
Paul is helpful and gets things taken care of. I appreciate his service and attention to detail. Also the mechanics who take care of any issues.

I will be sure to pass the kudos/gratitude along Amy! We appreciate your business!

MCKENZIE R.
Kingston, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2015 Category: Service
??
Paul Lynch is fantastic. An asset to Hyundai and Herrnstein Automotive Group.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2015 Category: Service
THE STAFF IS WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE THE BEST!
THE STAFF IS WHAT MAKES EVERY EXPERIENCE HERE ENJOYABLE!

Our staff try their best everyday to make our customers feel as valued as they truly are to us. Thanks for letting us know they are doing great!

JANE M.
Logan, OH
Service with a smile.
2 factory updates to systems in the car and an oil change. Only thing missing would be a quick wash.

Thank you for choosing Herrnstein Jane and thanks for the feedback!

DAVID B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Treated like Family
They treat you like you are a member of their family

Thank you David! We value and care about our customers just as though they were a family member, so we are glad you felt that way while doing business with us!

SUSAN C.
West Portsmouth, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and friendly
I will continue to recommend this dealership to everyone. This dealership treats people like they matter even after the sale of a vehicle! Great people to deal with.

Thank you so much for your kind words Susan! We try our best everyday to offer the best service experience possible. Thanks for letting us know our staff is doing a great job and thanks for choosing Herrnstein!

SHELLY S.
Stoutsville, OH
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Staff are very friendly and willing to listen.
I had my oil changed and tires rotated and it took an hour! My husband has done ours for years and with the right equipment I don't feel it should take that long...I did make an appointment.

Hi Shelly,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the longer than normal wait period. We do try our best to get these services along with the complimentary multi-point inspection completed within 45 minutes to an hour.  We truly value our customers here at Herrnstein Hyundai and we understand the importance of timely service. We can and will do better next time!

PA
PATRICIA A.
Jackson, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2015 Category: Service
They get it right!

Grove City, OH
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Wonderful dealership. Everyone is helpful and nice!

SG
SARAH G.
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff and very friendly.

Stoutsville, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2015 Category: Service
too expensive
i asked them to check my back rear wiper as it broke and I replaced it. The comment they made on the sheet that was given to me said will need to replace rear wiper soon.
JESSICA D., Parts & Service Director from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

I apologize for the lack of communication from our employees. I've addressed the issue with our staff and I am hoping we can redeem ourselves on a future visit. We appreciate any and all feedback, so thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We truly value your business. Thank you for choosing Herrnstein!