Hockessin, DE
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
Amazing Service Department with Meghan & her manager leading the way. I cannot begin to tell you how easy they were to work with, keeping me in the loop every step of the way & saving my 2011 Hyundai Sonata from being sold to the salvage yard.
This story is too long for this small box to even get into all of it, so I’ll just say this - these 2 employees should be highly valued by Hertrich, as they went above & beyond saving my family & I a great deal of frustration & misfortune. They weren’t able to sure if the engine recall would be approved, but they still communicated to me in an honest way the entire time. Even the day after they helped me through a stressful engine recall, I had an issue with my head light & without hesitation they asked me to stop back over & the manager took time out of his busy day to personally help me get the lights in order so I could renew the tag that day.
I was honestly done with buying Hyundai’s forever after this vehicle (bc of the constant recalls & issues I’ve had only with 97k miles on the car as the original owner), BUT this satisfactory customer experience really tilted the decision back favorably. As the manager said, “people think sales is the most important part of a dealership & it is important but it’s the service & customer experience that really solidifies a customer & makes them a long time loyal customer.”
I am an Insurance agency manager that works in a car Dealership, so I’m somewhat familiar with the industry & I’ve seen good & bad employees at work everyday. However, these two individuals should be highly valued & I hope they know how much I really do appreciate their effort & I hope they know how valued they are at Hertrich Hyundai. Thank you!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/22/2020

Wow! THANK YOU for the great review and kind words!! It really means a lot to us when a customer is appreciative of the work we do!!

John W.
2020 Hyundai Venue
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Good communication over the phone and in person by the staff. Will definitely be using them in the future for service.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/22/2020

Thank You!! We look forward to your next service!

Michael G.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Got me rolling again .
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/14/2020

Thank You for the 4 Star review! We do strive to provide 5 Star service with each visit- is there anything we could have done to earn the 5th Star- Please let us know with your next visit!

Thomas B.

Claymont, DE
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Highly Would Recommend
My 2011 Hyundai Elantra was brought to Hertrich and lots of work needed to be done. Once it was assessed Service Representative (Megan) helped us sort through the repairs suggested by the service dept. I think we basically had just about everything they suggested done. We had the work done and were pleased with the repairs, however we had to bring it back for another look which the Service Manager (Jeff) became personally involved with to make sure the repairs done were to our complete satisfaction. Jeff scheduled us right away, sat down to talk to us about issues and concerns we had and took charge of making sure the repairs that were performed were the ones recommended and that our car was given excellent care. While the car was in the shop I mentioned how to Jeff that some time ago we lost sound from the radio in the car. When we got the car back were convinced the car indeed receive the care it needed and Jeff also took care of the radio without sound. He took care of that as a courtesy for me being a repeat customer which I greatly appreciated. I bring my car to Hertrich because they are fair and conscientious when it comes to your car and I'm convinced they take care of your car as if you were a family member. I highly recommend them for service and don't forget their sales department should you go there looking to buy a new car. I feel confident in bringing my car to them and would like to thank Megan and Jeff for making the service experience a great one!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/06/2020

We really appreciate the kind words and continued trust in our services!!

HC
Hector C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful staff
It’s a great place to get my car’s maintenance done. They are very helpful and they answer any questions I might have and check any concerns I might have about my vehicle.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/07/2020

MA
Michele A.
Staten Island, NY
10/05/2020 Category: Service
The staff made everything easy. No hassles.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/05/2020

SR
Susan R.
Middletown, DE
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Megan was professional and kept me updated on the repair process
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/05/2020

09/30/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for your great service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/01/2020

Claymont, DE
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Service department associates are friendly and professional.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/01/2020

Stella C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Hertrich New Castle
The service was exceptional, staff couldn’t be nicer.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/22/2020

We aim for World Class service with each visit!! Thank You!

Denise B.
Philadelphia, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Review
Everyone is very friendly, helpful and explain everything well

09/18/2020 Category: Service
Very pleased with safe, timely service
I appreciated the usual good, timely service but especially appreciated everyone wearing masks, social distancing and cleanliness.

Thank You!-