WR
William R.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/10/2020 Category: Service
2nd Service
Service was ok, car was scratched car

TR
Tracy R.
Bear, DE
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly & Professional
When I moved to Delaware I was recommended to this location by the awesome people at the Hyundai in Annapolis. I have been pleased thus far with the service I have received. Staff is always friendly and professional. My wait time is usually less than estimated.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/10/2020

Very happy to hear that your transition here has been a good experience!! We are happy to have you!
Thanks for the fantastic survey!

SG
Suzanne G.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
The oil change and tire rotation were done to perfection.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/08/2020

Thank You for taking the time to complete our service review- We do strive for 5 Star service with each visit- Was there something that we could have done to earn that 5th Star? We cannot grow if we do not know!

EW

07/07/2020 Category: Service
They are professional.
They care.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/08/2020

We appreciate you noticing that we care- WE REALLY DO!! we also really appreciate the 5 Star review!

Claymont, DE
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Clean and Comfortable
Had to wait to long for my repair which may not be your fault but it was very hard on my family during this trying time.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/09/2020

Thank You for taking the time to complete our service review- I completely understand your frustration with the amount of time it took to complete the repairs- most of this was caused by the insurance companies involvement in sourcing the incorrect parts. I would contact them and see if they could cover the additional rental time due to the delays.

JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service review- I understand and appreciate your frustration with the delay in completion of your vehicle. Have you spoken to your insurance company about the additional rental fees you had to absorb? The delays were caused by their actions of insisting on certain parts and not providing payment on time. If I can do anything to assist I would be happy to help.

JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our service review. I understand and can appreciate your frustration with the delay in completion of your vehicle. Have you spoke to your insurance company about covering the additional rental fees you had to absorb? They are the reason for the delay due to insisting on certain parts and the delayed payment. If I can assist in that please let me know I would be happy to help.

Clifford M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and fast service
They explained what they needed to do, completed the work fast, and even washed the car.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/08/2020

Thank You for the great review!

AL
Angelino L.
Chester, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
fast and esay to wint
it was easy and fast did not wait too long I love it
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/02/2020

Barry P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled Service Appointment
I made my appointment online, which was very easy and I received a confirmation. On day of appointment check in was prompt and efficient, service was friendly and professional.

Social distancing was observed and waiting room was set up well.

Service was done quickly and car was washed.

Very satisfied and will return.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/01/2020

EK
Elva K.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2020 Category: Service
My visit
Ready when i get there. Not a long wait. Personal friendly. Employee explained every thing clearly
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/29/2020

Thank You! We do aim for great service with every visit!

Above and Beyond
I had an excellent experience with the Service Department. The employees, specifically Cecil, truly went above and beyond to be helpful. He provided exceptional customer service as well and making sure my car was serviced in a timely manor. I was very grateful and will be sure to recommend Hertrich.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/29/2020

Thank YOU! We all really appreciated the lunch!

LT
Lawrence T.
Warranty repair
Thank you for your service you guys did a good job

J L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Good Service ( except...)
Good service. the only issue was that the service technician adjusted my seat . Not sure why they had to do that ???
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/29/2020

Thank You! The only reason we would have to move your seat is if the tech is taller or shorter then your settings and they need to drive your vehicle into the shop as safely as possible.

HT
Hassan T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2020 Category: Service
A quick and efficient visit.
Once again, my visit was was fast and productive. No complaints.