Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5rating 4.5000011
Overall Rating 2.0869574/5Overall Rating 2.0869574/5rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Expected Service Produced with Quality
Hertrich Hyundai met all of my expectations in a timely manner with excellent customer care.

Mary P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
their professional and expertise in handling me and my car
Donna Noonan/691 my Service Advisor on 01/09/2019 took extreme care with my car. Explaining every step so I understood all repairs and service my car was in need of and those I could put off until my next appointment keeping my budget in balance. She even had my car evaluate a second time when I informed her of a problem that I was having. They found and corrected this and I went home very happy.

Middletown, DE
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast service!

Newark, DE
Enjoyable visit
This was my first oil change since I purchased my new car. I call for my appointment and was given the time and date I requested. When I arrived at the dealership and went into the Service Dept. I was greeted by Donna Noonan. Donna was very polite and professional and took care of getting my car serviced. I am very pleased with the service I received and plan to return for my next oil change.

Delaware City, DE
happy with service
I was happy with the service

Christine M.
Awesome service & staff
I had a real time consuming request since my car has an interlock device in it which made me, the customer, stay by my cars side the entire time my car was being worked on and the technician who worked on my car was very understanding. He never got frustrated with having to come get me throughout my car's recall service. I would recommend the weekend staff at hertrich to anyone. I would also recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, economical car. I want to also thank the service staff for their generosity. I never expected to be fed pizza while waiting for my car.

Nice job
This is the 9th recall they have processed for my 2011 sonata. Good experience.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/18/2019

Thank You for the great review!

01/14/2019 Category: Service
It was first a mystery when I was told about what was wrong with my car, but it turned out to be great at the end. Most importantly My customer representative Joe was excellent from the beginning to the end
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/17/2019

Thank You for completing the survey- we were happy to be able to take care of your vehicle while it was in. If you have any other issues we are happy to help!

John G.
service rep very helpful
rep was helpful and professional
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/18/2019

Thank You!!

Rita C.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
the staff are so nice and very professional.
I have nothing but great things to say about this place. I love coming here.

Bear, DE
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Everything went very smoothly from the time I walked in the door!!!

Thank You!!

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Quality vehicle. Knowledgeable honest salesperson. Responsive to our questions. Helpful friendly staff willing to go extra mile.

AF
Good service and timeiy

Thank You very much!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
oil change and forward brake pads
outstanding job on getting the job done on my 2013 Santa Fe Thank You very much.

Thank You very much!!
We really appreciate the 5 Star Review!!

WS
Warren S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Customer care and reassurance
They always go over the things that will be done before and after working on the car. That as well as free beverages in the waiting room is always nice
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/16/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!

EC
Elizabeth C.
Newark, DE
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, effortless and convenient!!!
Quick and efficient! Drop off your car and there is a shuttle service, which is a great convenience! Feedback on my car's future need was a unexpected surprise! 👍🏾👍🏾up!!!!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!!

LA
Laurie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Review
Extremely reliable and cooperative service.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Recall
My car was recalled again and this dealership gave me an appointment in a timely manner.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Service Review!!

SJ
Sandra J.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Donna is the best!
Donna Noonan in the Service Department "makes me proud" and I told her exactly that when I was there. She knows her stuff, she always has an answer for any question and she cares about her customers. I also said that I'll never buy "anything else" except for a Hyundai and I meant every word. Thanks Donna! Thanks Hertrich Hyundai!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You so much for your kind words!! We truely value your continued trust in Donna and our service!!

EC
Evan C.
Bear, DE
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai review
Very personable, and accommodating making for an excellent customer experience.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/08/2019