KR
Kenneth R.
Townsend, DE
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service as always - Will miss my service consultant Charles but have no doubt Cecil will do a fine job going forward

PT
Phyllis T.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and provides a full explanation of the services needed and/or provided.

WC
Walter C.
New Castle, DE
02/25/2020 Category: Service
oil change
My visit was fast and inexpensive

Newark, DE
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Service was quick and smooth. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

LC
Lance C.
Middletown, DE
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Serpentine belt repair
Serpentine belt on 2017 Sonata broke and car died. Towed to Hertrich of New Castle. They fixed it within a day, recharged the battery, some other items. Total bill: over $600.00. Cost to me: $0.00, covered by Hyundai warranty. Satisfied customer here.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/25/2020

Thank You for the great review- Happy we were able to help out!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Service completed in a timely manner. My attendant did has he promised, kept me updated and explained the work that was completed.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/21/2020

We aim to please!! Thank You!

LL
Loretta L.
Customer
The service rep was very pleasant
I didn't wait long to have my paperwork written up
My waiting time was not long
Everything went very well

EC
Elvira C.
Smyrna, DE
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
I was very pleased with Charles Santana and his customer service, I didn’t have a coupon and he was kind enough to print one out for me. Also, he stayed in communication with me and gave me updates while my vehicle was being serviced.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/21/2020

Thank You for taking the time to complete our service review. We do strive to provide 5 Star service with each visit. Sounds like we came close based on your comments- Is there something else we could have done to earn the 5th Star? Please let me know!

CI
Charmaine I.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Very great
I know that i will always be satisfied!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/21/2020

.....and we are always thankful for your visits!!

MT
Martha T.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
No matter who I deal with at the dealership, I am always made to feel comfortable and everyone is friendly and accommodating
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/21/2020

Thank You! We really appreciate your continued patronage of our service department!!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Did Not Match Expectations
Was told new seat needed to fix airbag issue. Repair did not replace seat causing me to question what service was actually performed.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/18/2020

Thank You for taking the time to complete our service review. I think there was some confusion in the way it was explained- Hyundai offered a one time Goodwill repair to replace the seat cushion (occupant sensors are built into the cushion) and airbag "PODS" unit- It was not for a full seat replacement- If Hyundai did not cover the repair under "Goodwill" the option to get a used seat "from a junkyard" may have been at significant savings. I trust that your airbag light has not returned as the repair that was performed did fix the issue. I would love to speak with you further on the issue. I tried to leave a message for you on the number we have on file and I was not able to.
I can be reached at 302-323-1100.

PM
Priscilla M.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
If you have a appointment and you are on time They will be ready for you. Service was quick I waited for my car and it was done in a timely manner.

HT
Hassan T.
New Castle, DE
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
A fast and productive visit.
I have no complaints about my recent visit. My car was taken on time, and I was out in a very timely manner. Friendly service and my car was in great shape. Excellent.

BD
Bernetta D.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Employees are great
Love this place

02/07/2020 Category: Service
Service was very good.
Cecil Wilson was very helpful and efficient. The waiting area is pleasant and comfortable. I will continue to have my car serviced at Hetrich.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/12/2020

Thank You for the great review!