Overall Rating 4.5208323/5Overall Rating 4.5208323/5Overall Rating 4.5208323/5Overall Rating 4.5208323/5rating 4.5208323
Overall Rating 2.1249954/5Overall Rating 2.1249954/5rating 2.1249954rating 2.1249954rating 2.1249954

Sivadas M.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
No complaints

06/23/2019 Category: Service
It is very nice to just have your car service while you wait and relax.

Denise C.
Hockessin, DE
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Service was Excellent!
I came back to Hertrich after a few years hiatus ONLY because of the convenient location to my new home. I was very impressed with the customer service reps'. They were obviously new since my last visit a few years ago and were VERY attentive to my service needs. I truly felt treated with respect and a valued customer and not just another number or a nuisance as I have felt in the past. Donna was my rep and I would always look for her to handle my future appointments. Thank you Donna for your professionalism and making feel like I was your only customer.
Thank you to Joe for taking care of my wife's car with the same professionalism and courtesy. My wife could not stop raving about how nice you were to her. I concurred with her from our conversations you and I had.

I highly recommend Donna and Joe to any Hyundai customers to take care of the maintenance on their vehicles.

Thank you Donna and Joe again.

Looking forward to our next visit.

Joe

Germantown, MD
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff and Great Service!
Wonderful .

John D.
Hockessin, DE
great service!!!
The gentleman that serviced my vehicle was friendly & efficient. I will definitely bring my car back to be serviced when needed.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service appt.
Service of oil change and tire rotation took along time.

CG
Cynthia G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Personnel
Prompt greeting upon arrival. Friendly staff and clean waiting room area. The car wash is an extra bonus!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You!! We really do appreciate the 5 Star Survey.

Kennett Square, PA
Employees are great.
Everything was better than what I had expected. Great service!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/20/2019

We do appreciate you completing our survey, Our goal is 5 Star service with each visit. Is there anything we could have done to earn that 5 Star? Please let me know.

Middletown, DE
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Service advisor Joe Grillo was excellent
Service was done as promised
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You!! I will pass the praise on to Joe!!

MT
Martha T.
Communication Better
Despite having my vehicle repaired multiple times for the same problem with no end in sight, the dealership has been better with updating me about the progress with my vehicle unlike corporate!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!! We do appreciate the patience you have had in this ordeal!!

Joseph W.
Penns Grove, NJ
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They always tell you up front what needs to be done to your car and do not haggle you into getting a service that you cannot afford at the time.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You! We will always try and provide advice on maintaining your vehicle in a way that suits your needs and budget.

Hyundai service

Thank You!!

Marshall W.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They are good about pre warning you of issues that could arise.
They were very friendly and did the recall. And help and let me know if there was anything else that need to to be addressed. They are a great team of advisors.

Pennsville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
ok but not great
ok but not breat
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate you returning to complete the repair on your vehicle and agreeing to reconsider the survey rating. If there is anything we can do for your automotive needs, please keep us in mind.

Joe Grillo

Marilyn H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn Hawker
What makes this place so great is the people that works there. Always great you with a smile or hello, and while my car was being serviced I would get a phone call from time to time explaining in detail what was going on. The service advisor I delt with was Charles Santana he's very good at what he does.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Donna did a great job explaining all that was done.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Fast service t
They are ready when i arrive . No long wait . Friendly .

Solid customer service
Joe is always friendly, professional, and communicates well with customers. Service has been 5 star. I give the brand 4 stars because I have a fairly new car, 2017, but have been at the dealer multiple times for a technical issue that does not currently have a resolution although they are working on it. The situation is unfortunate. I had Volvos before switching to Hyundai. I did not have issues at all with my Volvos until they were over 10-16 years old, respectively.

DK
David K.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick service I able to talk to the Service person who reviews everything that was done to my Hyundai
My rear brakes were replaced and PVC valve. However one bulb was replaced at $42 ! I didn’t question the price of the other work on my vehicle. But the price of that bulb replacement is hard to believe. I appreciate the courtesy car wash ! I will be back in 6 months for my routine maintenance. Also a wiring harness was replaced at no charge which made my engine light go on. This harness was covered under Warranty Thank you.

VK
Valerie K.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The attention you get right from the moment you step into the Office for repairs, people are friendly take the time to explain things and are very accomodating
I give this dealership 5 stars for the way they treat people and the situation we bring to the establishment