Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4772689/5Overall Rating 4.4772689/5Overall Rating 4.4772689/5Overall Rating 4.4772689/5rating 4.4772689
Overall Rating 2.0909109/5Overall Rating 2.0909109/5rating 2.0909109rating 2.0909109rating 2.0909109

Sharon C.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Service representative Donna was great.

Donald D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional attitudes.
I've been returning for service since I purchased the car in 2015. So that must mean the quality of work is exceptional.

CD
Christopher D.
New Castle, DE
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service strategy; unaware of the things that could build long-term customer relationships
Found out during this visit that an issue that was identified at my 100k service (a worn steering coupler was found while I was having my brake pads and rotors replaced) would now cost $350 to fix, but Hyundai had extended the warranty coverage to 100K miles and at the time of that service I was a few hundred miles past that so they did not address it. It is now an issue where the noise and steering vibration when turning is much worse, but I've been told it is not a safety issue.

Showing some type of customer courtesy at that time even though I was just past the warranty, or even on this visit when I raised it, and doing the repair (it's an $18 part!) would have shown good will and ensured a customer for life. But instead, they chose to strictly follow the mileage limit even though I confirmed with Hyundai Customer Service that the service managers can use their discretion in these situations.

After taking my car there for service 9 times and spending over $2,000 since buying the vehicle new, I will now go to Porter for all my service needs, as well as when I look to upgrade to my next Hyundai.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the feedback, unfortunately, I cannot change things in the past and I can assure you I take out motto of "World Class" customer service seriously.

302-323-1100

Claudia M.
Clayton, DE
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The reps at this sight are very patient and courteous.

GM
George M.
Bear, DE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
THE SERVICE&PEOPLE WERE GREAT!!!
EVERY BODY WAS SO FRIENDLY!!!!!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We appreciate the review!!

MT
Michael T.
New Castle, DE
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
waiting room is great when one is waiting for thier car
Service was done as promised

BE
Barbara E.
Newark, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
My review
it is in a comfortable area and it does not take too long

SE
Sam E.
Middletown, DE
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2018 Category: Service
No bait and switch...No pressure
Did EVERYTHING they said they were going to do. Also when a different problems was found...They QUICKLY bought it to my attention with OPTION's and Pricing on how to correct the problem.....BEFORE DOING THE WORK.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You!! We appreciate the 5 Star review and comments!!

SR
Stacey R.
Newark, DE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Super Professional and Courteous Service!
I like how I am taken care of by this dealership. Everyone is friendly and accommodating.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the review and kind words!!

PT
Phyllis T.
Friendly and helpful service

PC
Philadelphia C.
Christiana, DE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SIMPLE AND QUICK
On time delivery. All good.

Mustafa G.
Elkton, MD
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good hospitality
Helpful people makes you happy :)
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/20/2018

We like to make people happy!! Thank You for the 5 Star Review!!

Seaford, DE
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Review
Everyone here is pleasant and helpful. They take the time to explain to me what’s wrong with my vehicle and how to fix it. They keep me in the light with costs and let me know when maintenance items need to be replaced.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Survey and words of encouragement!!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Wow
Donna was the coordinator of my car services. She has always been professional and knowledgeable. Donna communicates well with me. All of your service employees should get some education from Donna’s manner in handling her clirnts

W0W
The bill for the work was too expensive.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us about your experience, We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Galloway, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellence in customer service
I went earlier than my appointment and I was attended inmidiatly . Donna gave me and excellent service, kept me updated with the process and on top of it I paid the right price .
I hope my new tires lat longer than the others. My car is running smoothly.
Thanks Donna and Hyundai Hertrich.

Thank You very Much!!

JJ
Jamal J.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
These guys are the best... hands down...
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks Mr J!! We appreciate the 5 Star and kind words!!

James C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
problem solving
had multiple issues needed take care of and they were taken care of. Specially nice when you are treated more special if possible when you are a repeat customer as I am 7 cars but whose counting
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/14/2018

Always good to see you Sir!! I do encourage all service staff to treat all of our customers as VIP's- Because you all are!!
Thanks for the 5 Star review!!

Middletown, DE
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The vehicle was in for service and from dropping it off to leaving the dealership was 1 hour total.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star Review!!

Richard S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
A plus
Had to get a few recalls completed and was done in a timely manner and everyone was nice and helpful