Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle

NH
Nancy H.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
Initial purchase and service have been great.

Pennsville, NJ
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Fast service and very friendly

GF
Gary F.
Bear, DE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great professional service. Exactly the service asked for and no more.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/13/2021

Thank You! Happy New Year!!

PK
Patti K.
Clayton, DE
01/09/2021
Less than Stellar
My husband and I have not only purchased 6 new cars, our 4 kids bought all of their cars here annnnd we have sent numerous (about 6-8) people here to buy their cars. Today was the worst experience we’ve ever had here. They depreciated our 2.5 yr old Sante Fe SE with third row seating $18,000. Whoa! We’ve always loved how Hyundai holds their value pretty well. What’s the point in being loyal to this Manufacturer and dealership for that matter. They offered us a rebate of $1,000 (and customer loyalty discount of $1,340) when right on Hyundai’s website it says that up to Jan 11, 2021, Hyundai is offering $4000 rebate on leftover 2020 models. Can you say RIP OFF? How about BULLSHIT! Maybe it’s just time for us to move to Dodge....smh BUYER BEWARE!!!
NF
NICHOLAS F. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/09/2021

Patti, I would like to talk to you about what you just wrote about. You were offered several differnt options for financing and the last option was 0% for 72 months and $1000 rebate. Your trade was adjusted to $20000 which is more than market value, and that was because we were trying to make a deal for you as a previous customer. I would like for you contact me directly at nflorio@hertrichs.com or 302-323-1100. I'll be looking forward to your call. Respectfully, Nick Florio, General Manager.

2011 Hyundai Elantra

Convenience
!!!!!!!!!!!!
NF
NICHOLAS F. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/31/2020

Thank You Dennis for your 5 star rating. Please feel free to contact me at nflorio@hertrichs.com or 302-323-1100. Respectfully, Nick Florio General Manager

WR
William R.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/23/2020 Category: Service
3rd service
Good
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service review. We do appreciate the 4 Star, however we do strive for 5 Star service with each visit. I looked into the update for your Ioniq-You have the ability to update your map by going to mapnsoft.com and enter your vehicle information. The download is free. If you have any questions about it I am happy to help.

302-323-1100

IA
Ingrid A.
Middletown, DE
12/23/2020
Great people. Excellent service.
We needed four new tires for our 2006 Hyundai Elantra, and were also looking to buy a Hyundai Tucson 2021. We arrived at 8:30AM for a 9:30AM service appointment and were seen immediately by Megan in the service department. She was very nice and helpful and made the entire process very pleasant. Our next stop was with Shawn in Sales. Shawn was funny, professional and very patient. He made the entire process very easy and took the time to sit in my new car and walk me through all the features and the controls. Great people. Thank you both.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your continued patronage!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service and the entire team was super nice
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/23/2020

12/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
The staff were friendly. I was pleased with the wait time when getting my car serviced.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/18/2020

DK
Diane K.
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick, polite, efficient and staff made it easy.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/17/2020

Michael H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2020 Category: Service
No response
None
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/14/2020

I do apologize for the amount of time it took to complete the service on your vehicle- when we set appointments, we cannot always predict the amount of work the vehicles before yours will need- I can assure you that you were not charged for time waiting- Your service advisor went over pricing with you when you first checked in and estimates were gone over at that time. I did speak with your spouse after the service and thought I made a reasonable offer to make up for any issues you may of had- I also asked my General Manager to call and see if we could resolve any issues and he was told there was nothing we could do. I can assure you that we take your concerns seriously and would like to come up with a reasonable solution.  If you or your spouse would like to discuss this further, I can be reached at 302-323-1100 or Nick Florio- our General Manager can be reached at the same number.

Richard B.
Bear, DE
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Being helpful
They walked us through everything to make sure we understand everything before it was done
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/14/2020

Newark, DE
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Thankful for Mechanic
Not happy with Service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/10/2020

I would like to speak with you about your recent visit. I left a voice mail earlier- I can be reached at 302-323-1100-

LC
Larry C.
Claymont, DE
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Takes care of customer clean
Been taking my car here for 10years always great job
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/08/2020

Always good to see you! Thank you for the great review!!