Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.4499988/5Overall Rating 4.4499988/5Overall Rating 4.4499988/5Overall Rating 4.4499988/5rating 4.4499988
Overall Rating 2.125001/5Overall Rating 2.125001/5rating 2.125001rating 2.125001rating 2.125001

Sivadas M.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service

ZB
Zachary B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The team here always takes care of me.

CQ
Connie Q.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The people are grate
The guys that check you in are grate but the guy that washed my car needs to learn how to wash a car better I will come back for my oil change but he or she will not wash my car anymore no more full service

KC
Kenisha C.
Car problems
With my hyuandi sonata I had a recall on my engine in November which was fixed for free. Long story short I had come back in at the end of July for the engine light coming on. They ended up having me come back in again after the intial set up visit due to the hyuandi warranty people not answering in a timely fashion. The second trip they discovered the problem took matters into their own hands since again the warranty people didn’t answer right away. They fixed the same issue twice for free. I love my service provider who so happened to be the manager. He made everything work in my favor when it came to getting me a rental car since legally I’m to young to rent on my own. So 5 stars for the service. 4 starts for having the same issue twice and having to come back for a new enhine(3rd one on my car) the only thing I hate is the warranty service part which isn’t the dealerships caught

Tammy M.
North East, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great customer service!
I have had my Hyundai Veloster since 2014 and have always taken it back to Hyundai New Castle for service. I have over 65,000 miles on this vehicle and it still runs like it is brand new. The service department always makes sure I am update to date on maintenance to keep my car running smoothly and they check for outstanding recalls. They bring me pictures of issues that need to be addressed or computer readout showing areas of deficiencies. I trust this dealerships sales team and service department to always provide me with the best deal and service they can provide. At no point have they let me down!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Had my service done
Had very good experience. Service manager provided clear guidance on service needed and my charges. Very professional. Highly recommended !

Newark, DE
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Great place!
Def will come again!

Charles C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Totally Satisfied
I scheduled a time to have my 2013 Santa Fe serviced per service manual. Work was completed as requested in the time promised
and for a price I was happy with.

Claymont, DE
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Happy Camper!
They took care of my tire problem quickly and efficiently.

Jared B.
Elsmere, DE
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Front and rear brake light change
I was pleased with the professionalism and helpfulness Carmine displayed while helping me. I could tell he had my best interests at heart in helping me and o really appreciated that.

GM
George M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
THE SERVICE&PEOPLE WERE GREAT!!!
THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/13/2018

PG
Polly G.
Newark, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Extremely helpful and ckean
Carmine was extremely helpful and considerate.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/13/2018

PP
Paul P.
Swedesboro, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Timely service
Set my service appointment online. I was on time. Car was taken to service after 30 mins. I was out of there in 90 mins and car was washed and clean. I was told of price of servicing and ALL details before and after.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!! Glad we were able to take care of your automotive needs!

Jeff T

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Just that I would not to have liked to have to ask for the price rather be offered the price with each item.
I brought my car in sometime ago for a re-call. The part that was re-called was not completely fixed. I mentioned this to the intake person. She I believe informed the service department. It seems as though it may have been fixed, however I have not been on any roads that I might could feel the pull of the brake not attaching itself to the part which the car had the recall. Will review later.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/11/2018

Would love to discuss your most recent service visit with you! Please give me a call at 302-323-1100.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Ease and convenience of scheduling
Haven't had any problems with service since the vehicle was purchased in 2012
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey!!

EB
Erica B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Made space for my brakes
I thought my rotors needed to be reseurfaced. When I spoke with Donna, the service writer, she stated she didn't have any availability but she was not going to let me drive around with what seemed to be bad brakes. Thank God she made space for me on a busy Saturday. Turns out, I had zero front brakes...metal on metal. Who knows the kind of accident I could have endured.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey!! Glad we were able to keep you safe!

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Service tech worked with sales rep to give us the car of our dreams. Not a high pressure sales. A very pleasant experience all around!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey!! Thats what we call a "serious oil change"!! Enjoy the new car and we will see you in 5,000 miles!!

DT
Douglas T.
Great Customer Service
Earned my business.

GS
George S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My visits to Hertrich
never have any problems, people are all very professional, place is very clean.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!! We appreciate your visits!

Dennis B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
No problems great experience
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 4 Star Review- We do strive for 5 Star Service and hope to prove that with your next visit.

Jeff T