2015 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5106404/5Overall Rating 4.5106404/5Overall Rating 4.5106404/5Overall Rating 4.5106404/5rating 4.5106404
Overall Rating 2.1063819/5Overall Rating 2.1063819/5rating 2.1063819rating 2.1063819rating 2.1063819

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Quick, organized service. Polite staff kept me informed. Free car wash with service.

GL
Gary L.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
service
i had a very efficient experience when i had my car serviced and my employee, Donna, was very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.

LK
Lester K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Service person
Joe was great and very friendly. He got the service order wrote up and had us out of there very quickly. As so as our car was ready for us he called to let us know plus he went over the inspection sheet with me. Great job !
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You!! I will pass your kind words on to Joe!!

NP
Nancy P.
Newark, DE
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Every one is so nice, always have a good experiance
hardly any wait time
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You- Glad we were able to take care of your car so quickly!!

Barbara M.
Middletown, DE
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Very responsible, quick and professional. I also was treated to a car wash.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You!! We do appreciate the 5 Star Review!!

AZ

Lorraine S.
Newark, DE
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2019 Category: Service
I received excellent service in a timely manner
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You for the Excellent Review!!

EG
Erin G.
Mantua, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Joe Grillo
Joe was the perfect example of superb customer service. He was organized, professional, and rather knowledgeable on the task at hand. I appreciate his enthusiasm in helping me, especially first thing in the morning. I was able to start my work day in your waiting area and he was a true please to watch some he worked.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

I have passed your kind words onto Joe!! Thank You so much!!

Annette M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
They show they care about you and your car
They are very kind to the customer and polite and nice Manners
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

We really do care!! Thank You for the kind words and great review!!

Middletown, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Over an hour waiting for car to enter the service bays
I brought my Santa Fe for a software update. I made the appointment online the previous week.
I was watching where I parked the vehicle to see when it was driven to the service bay. Over an
hour later, car was still sitting in the lot. I assumed that it was low priority since I did not purchase
the car at Hertrich. My total time waiting was a good 90 minutes. The service advisor was very
friendly and knowledgeable so I will give the service department credit for that. I will return for
future recalls but will be the extent of my business at Hertrich Hyundai.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/21/2019

Sorry for the extended waiting period, We do try to keep appointment times as close to the time we predict we will be able to bring the vehicles into the shop; However, its hard to predict what the vehicle before yours may need and that can set things back. We truly appreciate the 4 Star review and hope you will give our knowledgeable service department a second chance to prove we are a 5 Star operation.

RA
Rachel A.
Takes too long
Sorry. But an oil change should not take two hours.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/20/2019

I left a message on your voice mail. I would love to speak with you about your recent service visit to find out what took place in order to improve upon the experience. I agree that an oil change should not take two hours! Please give me a call! Thank You!

302-323-1100

Joseph W.
Bear, DE
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis transmission
My service representative Charles was incredible. He communicated and updated me every step of the way. With this issue there warranty involved and Charles and team handled it superbly. Kudos
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

So happy we were able to assist!! Thank You for the 5 Star review!!

Michele S.
Mickleton, NJ
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people to deal with !
I’ve bought 3 cars from them, does that tell you anything? Keep up the good work Hertrich Hyundai !
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You!! We truly appreciate the 5 Star Review and your continued trust in Hyundai and our service!!

Warm Customer Service
Always take great care of my vehicle, will be back soon.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You- We will see you for your next service!!

Mary L.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
The service was great.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great survey!!

KR
Kenneth R.
Townsend, DE
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hertrich Hyundai has always provided us great service with fair and honest service advisors. The job is always done right the first time. Never any hassles
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/18/2019

Hassle should never be part of our service!! Thank you so much for the 5 Star survey and your continued patronage!!

Jeff Trnka and your Hertrich Hyundai Service Team!

TV
Toni V.
Deepwater, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I went in asked about a noise. I was showed and car was compared to another. I got an oil change which was quick. I also got a free complimentary car wash.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You for taking the time to complete our survey! We do strive for 5 Star service and hope to prove that with your next visit! If you do have any questions about your Elantra please give us a call.

PS
Pamela S.
Hockessin, DE
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Squeezed Me in at the Last Second.
They were fixed my car on the day that I asked.

Thank You very much!!

Michael M.
Bear, DE
03/15/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly people !!
Customer service was very personable and caring. The service advisor that helped me Donna Noonan was very caring and informative
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You!! We appreciate the 5 Star survey and kind words!!

Jeff Trnka and your hertrich Hyundai Service Team