Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5rating 4.5000011
Overall Rating 2.0869574/5Overall Rating 2.0869574/5rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574

KC
Kenisha C.
Amazing!
The fact that they knew me by name was amazing. Soon as I walked in they welcomed me with energy and enthusiasm to get my issue fixed right away. I’ve been dealing with issues with my car for the last year and every time they never disappoint in the service they give. Got straight to the problem and even recommended other issues I had going on. Their customer service is excellent all thanks to Jeff!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/17/2018

I can't take full credit- We do take pride in providing great service to all of our customers, from all or our team members!! Thank you for the fantastic  survey!!

Penns Grove, NJ
OIL CHANGE
Service was good, the only issue I have is, my appointment is for 3:00pm...shouldn't take two hours to change my oil...just saying.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/17/2018

I agree, 2 hours is too long. Sometimes we get backed up due to the work needed on the vehicles before yours, hard to control that- but we are working on it. We appreciate the 4 Star survey and the feedback- and hope we earn a 5 Star with your next visit.

EW
Edwin W.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Joe who is new in the service department was excellent. Car was done properly and in a timely manner. Even got a car wash
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/17/2018

We like Joe, Too!! Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Maple Shade, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service...Friendly service advisors..Great atmosphere
I had to go on a trip to North Jersey today and drive in the snow and ice. I just had my vehicle serviced at Hertrich Hyundai and the ASE Certified Technician did a great job in getting my vehicle ready for the trip. My car handled beautifully in the snow and ice. I have so much trust and faith in my Hyundai dealer I can't take it any place else.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/17/2018

Glad you had a safe trip!! We are always thankful for the 5 Star Review!!

Salvatore M.
Fast and honest
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/17/2018

We aim to please!! Thank you for the 5 Star review!!

CE

Jennifer P.
Newark, DE
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Customer service
Thanks for the great service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You for the Great Survey!!

Mario M.
Cleveland, OH
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Customer service is great. The Service Department lady is very professional.

Kristen B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Truly blessed to be cared for by such awesome people!
I am so thankful that the service team at Hertrich did not give up my car. I know how easy it would have been to put a "bandaid" on the problem but they went above and beyond to ensure that when my car went back on the road it would be safe and perform at its best. Donna Noonan in the service department was fantastic! She worked tirelessly to meet all my needs as a customer. She made phone calls and arranged rentals and advocated for me with my extended warranty insurance. I can't thank you all enough for the excellent care you gave to me, my family and my car. God's richest blessings on all of you in the days to come!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/14/2018

I am completely blown away by your kind words!! I Thank YOU! for your patience and continued faith in our service department!!

Dorothy S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dot Stanton review
I was highly impressed with everyone I came in contact with. They were helpful and diligent in helping me with my service.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey- Glad we were finally able to resolve the issue!!

HW
Hazel W.
Chester, PA
Professionalism, Courtesy, politeness

BG
Barbara G.
lovely facility...helpful staff.
Kathleen in your service department is doing such a good job...friendly and expert. So are all the others!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/13/2018

I will pass that on to Kathleen!! Thank You so much for the review!!

TR
Theresa R.
Middletown, DE
Great Place because of the Staff
Staff is great, however, the wait time for your vehicle can be a little long. Would like to see it cut shorter. Also, coupons would be wonderful for oil changes/tire rotations.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/13/2018

We Appreciate the 5 Star review! Please double check your email "Spam" folder for coupons- Looks like we have you on the list, but they have not been opened. We are working on the wait times, sometimes that is dependent on the vehicle that was before you in line and if there was additional work needed. Best time to set an appointment with short wait times is first thing in the morning! Thank You!!

DK
Diane K.
Elantra Service
Courteous and efficient. They don't push extras on you. They listen to why you need repairs and respond!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You!! We really appreciate the 5 Star Review!!

Kenneth B.
what makes Hertriech so great
Its the people from sales to service that make your visit pleasant and that you feel comfortable while your there
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/12/2018

Thank You very much!! We appreciate your business!!

LF
Lauren F.
Middletown, DE
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is always there when you need them! They try their best to get you in and out with any service you may need! They’re very helpful and break everything down into detail so you understand!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/12/2018

Thank You for the fantastic survey!

KR
Kenneth R.
Townsend, DE
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Brought our car in after my wife said car was acting strangely on he drive to work. The service department was able to get us into the shop by mid-afternoon. An initial cause was determined to be an transmission switch which was replaced. However, after test driving the car issues still were noticed so the car was kept over night. We wer provided a renal car while more evaluations were conducted.There were more extensive transmission issues found. The car was approaching 90,000 miles and well over 5 years old. Hyundai stood behind the 10 year 1000,000 powertrain warranty and all work was covered. We couldn't be more pleased with Hyundai or our dealership for the high level of service, commitment and customer satisfaction. Thank you!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/12/2018

Thank You for the great survey!! Glad we were able to resolve the issue with your transmission.

Ronald B.

A Thanks to you!!

Newark, DE
11/08/2018 Category: Service
GreAt service
Associate was polite, interactive,responsible and took time to explain what my car needed.would come back again for my next service.