4.6

Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5rating 4.5892848
Overall Rating 2.2321421/5Overall Rating 2.2321421/5rating 2.2321421rating 2.2321421rating 2.2321421

Steven B.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service always
The service here is always extremely courteous
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/07/2019

KR
Kenneth R.
Townsend, DE
10/26/2019 Category: Service
We scheduled my wife's car for service due to faulty brake switch. We were supposed to drop the car overnight on Sunday to have the work completed on Monday. We discovered on Saturday that when the car was turned off the brake light would remain on. I called Hyundai service and they advised to disconnect the battery terminals. Then I spoke to Cecil who advised to bring the car in then and they would disconnect the battery and keep the car there. This relieved a great worry for us. The work was completed and the problem solved.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/31/2019

Thank You for the great review!! We do try to provide solutions to make things as painless as possible, its great to hear that it works!!

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good customer relations by the representative.

SR
Shirley R.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
I was very pleased with the service on my 2018 Hyundai Sonata I received from Hertrich of New Castle. I was in and out within an hour, my service writer Donna was very pleasant and professional. I will definitely return for the next service when it is due.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
easy scheduling
scheduled on line. service done in timely manner.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Patricia R.
Elkton, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Welcoming and Friendly
My son and I were greeted as soon as we walked in the door. The Gentleman who helped us was so nice. He explained what to expect which was great. The area that the customers sit in was very comfortable and it was clean. Everyone was so nice. If I need anything else that must be done by a Hyundai dealer I will no doubt come back to this location.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/23/2019

Thank You! We appreciate the 5 star review!

GW
Glenda W.
Bear, DE
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Applause for Hertrich
I had an emergency and they took me and resolved my issue that day. I drove home in comfort that afternoon. Thank you.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/25/2019

We take a bow! Thank You!

John G.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
The service agents are friendly and give you good advice and what needs fixing
I was happy with the work that was done on my car.

Great people.....Great service
great everything

KH
Kathleen H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
I always feel confident in knowing that I will get the best service and advice possible when I leave my car in the care of Hertrich Hyundai!

BW
Body W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Hertrich Hyundai Newcastle
From the moment you walk in the door the service Consultants are hands-down the the best. I personally dealt with Donna Noonan and you can ask a better service. Professionalism at its best. Would definitely recommend anyone that owns the Hyundai for any matter bring here.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/25/2019

Thank You! We appreciate the kind words and great review!

Theodore B.
Pennsville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2019 Category: Service
2019 Kona first service
I just took my 2019 Kona in for its first service. My Service Consultant, Donna, took care of me right away. My service was completed, including a car wash, within an hour. I have had service done here on other Hyundai’s that I have owned. They have always been fast and professional. I highly recommend their service department.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/22/2019

Thank You!! We are glad to hear you had a great experience!!

KP
Kaleria P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff was very professional and courteous. They provide recommendations needed for future services. Overall excellent job!
Kaleria P
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/22/2019

Thank You!! We appreciate the 5 star review!

GS
George S.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Every thing was done in a timely manner and shuttle was great too. All good !!

Karen M.
Middletown, DE
2014 Hyundai Azera
service
I really liked to person who took care of us. His name was Cecil Wilson He was the best service representative I have had at this dealership.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2019

We like Cecil as well and think he has been a great addition!! Thank You for the great review!

Tameka S.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Keep me updated the whole time regarding my car.

KW
Kevin W.
Christiana, DE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service Here
Great car all the time and great service every time I visit for routine checkups.

Manese M.
Claymont, DE
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
The people are so nice and friendly. My customer service experience was exceptional. I can't remember his name but the young gentleman that waited on me was very nice. He's an asset to the company.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2019

We think Cecil is an excellent addition to our team as well!! Thanks for the vote of confidence!!

Sharon S.
Bear, DE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
I received prompt courteous service from a friendly professional staff!