4.6

Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5rating 4.5892848
Overall Rating 2.2321421/5Overall Rating 2.2321421/5rating 2.2321421rating 2.2321421rating 2.2321421

VS
Vince S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/25/2019 Category: Service
review # 1a
They listen to their customers and provide feedback. Thus, the problem gets resolved correctly.

Thank You!!

Jesse F.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
everyone part of your service staff always wants to help you with your needs. They all inform you of work needed at future visits and gave great reccomendations.
everything starts with the appointment and your needs. In my case I needed work done ASAP and I was able to get in the same day I called. Yes it was late in the day but the service personnel were great. They answered all my questions and provided me with the best care they could provide. I have been dealing with Hyundai for a long time and I have never been disappointed with the service, staff and automobiles I have purchased .
I love your warranties 0f 5 years and 10 years.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/26/2019

Thank You Very Much!! We really do appreciate the 5 Star Review and the extraordinary write up!!

PI
Pamela I.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer First
I felt as though they were concerned for me and not them. I was the priority.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/26/2019

Thank You! You and all of our customers are why we are here!!

Newark, DE
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Recent service experience
Great service as always! Quick and professional.

Thank You!

CF
Charles F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Mr Chales Fears
Great Customer Service from Service Advisor Cecil Wilson/935
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/26/2019

We think Cecil is a great addition to our team!! Thank You!

HT
Hassan T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2019 Category: Service
A fast and productive visit.
My latest visit to Hertrich Hyundai was excellent from start to finish. The processes of the appointment all went smoothly, and the team was able to help me out with a slow leak in my tire. A quick and efficient visit all around.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/26/2019

Glad we could help!! Thank You!

Maple Shade, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Service is Great
I trust Donna and the team of techs to keep my car healthy at affordable prices. When you walk in you are greeted with a smile and leave with a smile. Thank you.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/26/2019

Thank You!! I will pass on the kudos to Donna!!

KC
Kevin C.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual...!
Honest service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/26/2019

We aim to please!! Thank You!

Mary P.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very friendly and knowledgeable. A pleasure doing business at Hertrich.
Mary
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/25/2019

Thank You!! We really appreciate your kind words and continued patronage!

Samantha W.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick
They were quick at figuring out what was wrong and fixing the problem
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/24/2019

Thank You!! We really appreciate the 5 Star Review!!

Michael B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
09/18/2019
Did the right thing
My son purchased a used car from Hertrich and made a contract mistake that Hertrich could have used to their advantage, costing my son a lot of money. To their credit, they amended the agreement to not take advantage of an inexperienced car buyer.
That means a lot in today's world

Hertrich Hyundai
My service appointment went smoothly and everything was taken care of in a timely manner.

Thank You!

Dave M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
courteous and professional.
Our service advisor Donna was very courteous and addressed all of our service needs in a professional manner.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/21/2019

Thank You for the great survey!! I will pass on the kudos to Donna!!

Jeff T

Great
In and out. Customer service great.

Thank You!!

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Expensive.
Expensive.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/23/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to complete our review. I appreciate your continued patronage and assure you that we look at our pricing structure often to make sure we remain competative. I know

JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/23/2019

we have a part on order to repair the issue you had with the tailgate, I hope to speak with you when you arrive.

WC
Walter C.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff in the service department were very professional. It seems that Hyundai is the real problem. If there is a problem, they make the dealership jump through hoops before they are allowed to replace any parts.
All the work was completed in a timely and professional manor. The staff and service department as stated above were very friendly and professional.

its convenient
The staff is the service department were very professional. It seems that Hyundai is the real problem. If there is a problem with your vehicle, they make the dealership jump through hoops before they are allowed to replace any parts.

You may also want to put (maybe) on your question below (would you recommend this business to a friend) Just a yes or no is not sufficient!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/20/2019

Thank You for completing our review- I would love to speak with you about your recent visit. Our goal is to ensure that you are given World Class service with each visit- 3 Stars indicates that did not happen- If you get a moment, Please give me a call.

302-323-1100

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Friendly customer service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/19/2019

Thank You!! We really appreciate you completing our review!!

Barbara M.
Middletown, DE
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic professionalism, great courtesy, fine efficiency and always give me a free car wash and vacuum.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/19/2019

Wow!! Thank you so much for the great review and words of encouragement!!

MZ
Matt Z.
Pennsville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
I was kept informed of my vehicle progress, it was finished in a timely manner, washed, and vacuumed! I'm a happy customer!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/16/2019

Thank You!! We appreciate the return visit to show that we stand behind our commitment to "World Class" customer service!!

PR
Prasad R.
Townsend, DE
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff and support team was kind and friendly.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/16/2019

Thank You! We appreciate your return to clarify the VIN number on your car!