4.6

Teri A.
Claymont, DE
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/19/2019 Category: Service
I am upset that the oil change including fluid check etc price is so high. It has gone up since my last change
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2019

It looks like this last visit included a tire rotation. That would have been the cause for the price to be a little higher. We do remain very competitive in our pricing and hope to prove that with your next visit.

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Very helpful and quick service

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2019 Category: Service
No worries about getting things done on schedule
There’s a lot to be said about consistency, knowing the dealer is being proactive, working with you to keeps costs in line. This 2011 Elantra was the best investment, rarely does anything go wrong! Keeping it regularly maintained I’m sure helps.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2019

We are happy to keep your Elantra going!!

Newark, DE
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Understanding ?
Although I could not afford to have my car serviced at the dealership, they were very understanding. I was charged the diagnostic which was very helpful. I prefer the dealer to fix my car because I figure it's their car and they know it better than anyone, but just didn't have the money they were pricing for service at the time. Hence, had to have it towed elsewhere ?
Again...very understanding group.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star review- I review our pricing regularly and we are very competative. If there is anything we can do to keep your business in the future- Please let me know!

Cheryl W.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Technicians
The only thing I don’t like about getting service was is that the technicians always mess with your radio. I’m not a tech person so it’s always a challenge to get the stations back on track.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2019

I have spoken to all of my techs and they should not be touching your radio except to turn it off when your car is pulled into the shop. If you ever have this problem again, please let me know!

Mark D.
Bear, DE
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Tuscan oil change
Excellent customer service. Done while you wait in a jiffy!

2016 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
The service work to my vehicle was completed surprisingly quickly, which, when you are waiting around, is appreciated.

Claymont, DE
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed within an and done well. The $20 coupon that I received by email was a bonus. I really appreciated that since it is so close to Christmas. I will continue to use Hertrich Hyundai for service and when I am ready for my next car. Thank you!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2019

Thank You! We hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

IC
Ida C.
Bear, DE
12/09/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Hyundia for over 20 years. I return over and over again due to the service and being treated like a valued customer. If for some reason something isn’t right they will make it right.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/13/2019

We truly do value you as a customer!! Thank you for your continued trust in YOUR service team!!

Kathleen M.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Rep
Service rep was efficient and friendly
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/13/2019

Middletown, DE
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service adviser
Thank you for providing an excellent service.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/12/2019

Justin G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Very personable and Always great service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks!! Happy Holidays!

KN
Kamau N.
Being Professional
I always feel comforted when dealing with Hertrich, no matter what service I am there for. This visit it was Cecil, in the Hyundai service department,

that provided me excellent assistance.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/04/2019

Thank You!! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all involved!

Newark, DE
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very professional. Appreciated the help!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/04/2019

We appreciate the great review!