DONALD H.
05/27/2020
Good honest people
Words cant say enough.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you very much for your time to review on your experience.

RF

CT
CURTIS T.
Matthews, NC
05/20/2020
Great customer service. Explains everything in detail and very reasonably priced. Will keep coming here for service.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers. Thank you.

LEROY S.
Pineville, NC
Lexus GS 400
05/15/2020
Great
Great job little pricey everything goes up doing hard times
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for your review.

GMC Terrain
05/08/2020
Vechile service
The service done was on time and with perfection. I would recommend to my friends.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for your time to review us. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

ROGER H.
05/08/2020
Problem solved
I had a death wobble when on the highway. Hi Tech Automotive found the problem and fixed it in a timely manner. And at a fair price. The owner explained the problem and process to correct it. They are all so friendly and care about their customers. And the listen to me as I explained the issues. Thanks for a great job. I will be back for any future repairs.

EP
EDWARD P.
Lexus ES 350
05/05/2020
Honest
Been going there For many many years. Family run business but very very professional and polite. Very trustworthy people. Highly recommended.

RF
RICK F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/02/2020
Hi Tech Automotive
Always the best service and people......👍🏻

DENISE R. W.
04/16/2020
Excellent customer service
I always receive Awesome customer! and my car’s are always fixed in a timely matter at a fair price.

CT
CURTIS T.
Matthews, NC
04/16/2020
Great customer service. Friendly

Dodge 600
04/13/2020
Knowledgeable and timely service
Walked and was immediately taken care off. Service was spot on.

TERRY S.
03/14/2020
Always Great Service
My whole family uses Hitech. Today as always, so nice and helpful. Got my car inspected and oil changed. Quick, efficient and thorough. Totally trust them.

DENISE B.
03/12/2020
Great and timely service by these guys. I totally trust them. Being a single, older woman I’m always skeptical of car repair places because you don’t have a clue about what repairs are really needed. They were referred to me by a very trusted friend, so I trust them implicitly. I will always take my Toyota there in the future for any repairs.

CL
CRYSTAL L.
03/11/2020
The best!
This place is the best. Best prices and service around.

DENISE B.
03/09/2020
Great and prompt service
Have always received good service from HTA. And the wait is not long, they get right on it. Prices are reasonable.