York, SC
01/27/2021
Jeep Fix
I have a 2003 Jeep Wrangler that had an issue with the gauge cluster. I took it to a Jeep dealership and they could not fix it. High Tech was able to figure out the problem and provide a fix right away.

CATHY B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/22/2021
Being coming Hi tech for years
Very friendly and prompt service

PT
PETER T.
Waxhaw, NC
Jeep Commander
01/16/2021
Great service and timing
The team at Hi Tech diagnosed my problem quickly and was able to make the necessary repairs within a few days. I'm extremely happy with how honest and professional they are. They have earned my business and loyalty.

Fort Mill, SC
01/12/2021
Very professional and time efficient.
Great pricing for exceptional service

Mazda 3
01/09/2021
Truthful and reliable repair estimates. Trustworthy service. I strongly recommend!

SHELLEY M.
Pineville, NC
01/08/2021
Great service! And on time!
Made an appt. Quote over the phone was the price. No games to try and sell me somethimg. In and out in record time! Recommend for great service and value!

MJ
MICHELE/VALARIE J.
Honda HR-V
01/07/2021
Best Place in Pineville
I’ve been coming here for 7 years and the service is nothing short of amazing every single time!!

LC
LENNY C.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/04/2021
Friendly Full Service
If you're looking for a full and complete service for your vehicle then high tech automotive is the place to be. The staff and owners are very friendly and thorough. Thank you Kamal for your leadership.

Maxine S.
BMW 740iL
12/30/2020
Best Mechanic in Charlotte
I have been a customer for over 10 years if not longer and I will not trust anyone else with my Cars.
Ka'mal and his team are the Best mechanics in Charlotte, hands down!
I call him the Auto Doctor, he can diagnosis what your cars needs and what the issue is within a brief description.
He tells you what cost your looking at high and low and let you be the judge of what you decide to do that that information. See it for yourself, if you don't believe me.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/30/2020

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.Thank You.

Your Service Team
704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

Scion xD
12/20/2020
Ruido en el tren delanteri
Otros talleres me dijeron que tenía que reemplazar muchas piezas. Y ellos lograron quitar el rudo sin comprar nada. Los recomiendo.

ER
ED R.
Nissan Frontier
12/11/2020
Consistently Provides Superior Service
Once again I received great service. This time it was late in the day and with short notice they took care of my problem.

Rick B.
11/20/2020
Fast service
Fast oil change with no reservation.

DENISE R. W.
11/19/2020
Awesome customer service
Always receive great work and Awesome customer service!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 11/21/2020

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback.

Your Service Team
704-889-5289

RE
RICHARD E.
11/18/2020
Great place to take your car
Reception is friendly and efficient. Technicians know what they're doing.

JAMES FRANKLIN T.
Toyota Tundra
11/08/2020
Bulbs
I went in to make an appointment but they got me in and fixed my problem in 20 min!