Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2020
The people and prices
Friendly staff, didn’t wait long And it’s affordable for an inspection!

TERRY S.
11/06/2020
Always satisfied
This is my go to place. I feel confident the work will be done right, at a fair price and if there is a question it is answered honestly. They always take care of me and I am very satisfied.

LP
Lila P.
11/06/2020
Professional and personal
I’m been a customer @ high tech for about 10 years or so. Everytime I go there, their service is extraordinary! After all these years of being a customer, I feel treated like a family member.
Kamal and his team of mechanics ALWAYS provide me with the best service! Michael is my “personal” mechanic and I greatly trust his expertise and workmanship to give me the best of care. If you are looking for a good place to have your vehicle maintained, this place is 5 star!

TW
TAMARA W.
11/03/2020
Very pleasant
I have been dealing with the company for know 2 years and the owner is very nice. Also the young ladies are very nice at the front.The workers get the work done too very pleased with there work.

DARRIUS B.
10/31/2020
Returning Customer
I keep coming back because I know they do excellent work and they don’t try to get over on you.

FY
Felicia Y.
10/29/2020
Best Automotive Service in Charlotte
I have been having my BMW serviced here since I purchased it and I would like to say this is THE BEST automotive dealers in Charlotte. They are easy, reliable, accurate, affordable and most of all friendly. I would not trust my vehicle and/or family with any other service group.

MATT G.
Pineville, NC
Buick LaCrosse
10/23/2020
Best auto service in Charlotte
The 1st time I used them a few years ago I had a quote from another shop and called Hi tech to see what they would charge. Hi tech did it for about 1/2 the price. Hi-tech is a great shop. Always positive and friendly and takes time to explain.

Matthew S.
GMC Acadia
10/22/2020
Very good communication.
Passionate and caring business.

Lexus ES 300
10/20/2020
Honest and priced competitively service and just about always gets the issue addressed on first visit.

CT
CURTIS T.
Matthews, NC
10/12/2020
Great service good price
great service. Quick in and out. Very reasonably priced
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/14/2020

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

ER
Ed R.
10/10/2020
Great Service, Super Office Manager
I have been a customer for many years. They have been consistent with great service. I highly recommend Hi Tech.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you we love 5 stars.

ER
ED R.
Nissan Frontier
10/08/2020
Focus is on great service. Has always resolved any issues. I have been a loyal customer for many many years.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/14/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hyundai Accent
10/07/2020
Great customer service.I usually wait really long when I take my car for services but in Hi tech it was so quick and didn’t wait that long compare to other places.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your time to review us.  We love 5 stars...

CK
CRIS/JOHN K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/07/2020
Very good shop.
This is one of if not the best shop in Charlotte. The staff are very nice and knowledgeable. They have quick service even if the job required is difficult. I will continue to use this shop for years to come.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/14/2020

These words means a lot to our company. Our service department is very efficient and second to none.

Cassandra S.
Buick LaCrosse
09/28/2020
Great customer service.
I have been going to Hi-Tech for years. The level of customer service is impeccable. The quality of work is great and you do not have to be concerned about being overcharged for repairs. The atmosphere is friendly.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you . it was our pleasure.