JOSE S.
Kia Rio
03/07/2020
Honestly and reliable
I 4 cars and they been taking care of them for last 5 years, great job, I recommend

EH
EDDIE H.
Mercedes-Benz ML63
03/04/2020
My visit was perfect
From the time I walk into the door explain my issues. It was meet with great customer service and explanation of what was happening with the vehicle. . If ever a issue I have. There I will be. Thank you kindly.

AG
Alexander G.
02/28/2020
The guys on Hi Tech Automotive on Pineville takes good care of all my companies vehicles, their a auto shop that you can trust, fairly price, fast working, good humble people tryna get in and out as quick as possible.

RA
Randy A.
Audi Q5
02/28/2020
The people are beautiful and easy to work with.
Working with these guys for a while now I can attest to their knowledge, their HONESTY and their compassion for people with car issues.I would recommend them to anyone in need of auto servicing...and his name is Kamal! LOL

Pineville, NC
GMC Jimmy
02/25/2020
Greatest
Best shop in Charlotte to have your vehicle service and repair., very professional

DENISE R. W.
02/13/2020
Great customer service and fair price
The customer service is always Great! They always let you know what is best for your car to keep it maintained. It is such an Awesome family business!

JOSE S.
02/07/2020
They are Very reliable and honest

Volkswagen CC
01/27/2020
Best Service and Customer Satisfaction Focused
These people are generous and service focused.

LH
LINDA H.
01/21/2020
The Only Place Trusted to Do My Car Inspection!
I love taking my car to High Tech Automotive,they performed an in depth inspection of my car so I can renew my car registration,all that they require is your car registration and a picture ID.The ID,I've shown only once,seeing as how I'm a repeat customer. I trust their technician a great deal. The waiting time varies between 15- 40 mins,but it's worth it.The team is friendly,courteous and knowledgeable. I've had new tires mounted on my car at High Tech,without
experiencing any problems.My favorite place to visit.

MICHELLE G.
Charlotte, NC
Nissan Rogue
01/20/2020
Excellent Service!
My daughter needed to get back to college and was having issues with her car. I called and spoke to the manager, and he was wonderful about getting my in right away. My car was fixed in a timely manner, and the price was fair. I had questioned about my car shaking, and the manager took the time to explain that there is an issue with my car that Nissan has failed to resolve. Is appreciated his honesty- and the fact he didn’t try to convince me that it could be “fixed”. I will definitely Be back in the future when I need other services done to my car.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

JASON H.
Mercedes-Benz R350
01/18/2020
I was referred to Hi tech by Friend... I’m pleased to say that customer service has been second to none! Hi Tech is always very informative, they seem very passionate about their business and I love that they give you so many options as to how you would like to deal with your car, complete flexibility! Hi tech, seems to be a place of high integrity! I’ve had my car serviced there twice, so far and each time pricing was fair and the work was quality. The people are friendly, I would recommend Hi Tech to folks who want the truth about their auto repairs and who appreciate good service!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

We appreciate you, thank you

R
RICK
01/18/2020
Hi Tech Automotive
Great place for car repair and great people.....
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience.

CHUCK H.
Clover, SC
01/16/2020
Branch manager
Outstanding job with my BMW 528i...Great job of communicating let me know what’s wrong with my car..
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

We're happy that you had a great experience

Charles C.
Lancaster, SC
Jeep Liberty
01/14/2020
Quick honest service
Have had my Jeep Liberty services here several times. It feels comforting to know I can trust them with my vehicle. You can not go wrong doin business here, they should be proud of their business practices.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/13/2020
The only shop I trust
I’ve taken 2 vehicles to HiTech perhaps 20 times over the years and have yet to have a bad experience. I grew up in the business and am quite knowledgeable about car maintenance and repairs, thus I have been frustrated by the lack of trustworthy shops in the Charlotte area. This is perhaps the only shop I trust to work on my cars and I will most certainly do business with them again in the future.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/14/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience. Our service department always provide service second to none.