LH
leo H.
11/10/2019
Great first experience.
I brought car in for some work. All work completed fast and kept to quoted price. Will be back!

JE
JOE E.
11/08/2019
Can count on them for doing a good job
You know you have a good car place to go to when you just go there to talk.
Overall when our cars need work we bring it here. When we have car questions, we come here.

Best place to spend your money on car repairs, as pricing is always fair

JOHN H.
Lexus ES 300h
10/26/2019
Great location and fine service
I’ve visited this location three times with our cars. Two were for routine oil changes and one was for a separate service issue. Everything was thoroughly explained and prices were reasonable. I plan to keep using their services and I recommend them.

JOHN H.
Ford Edge
10/24/2019
Excellent service!
Prices reasonable. Fast service and thorough explanation of work needed. I’m now a regular customer.

RT
ROY T.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/21/2019
Pleasant owner and office mgr

Hello
Thank you. 5 stars, excellent  we love our customers.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

JOSEPH B.
Jeep Patriot
10/12/2019
Wheel bearings
The wheel bearings replacement was performed in a professional and timely manner at a great price. I will return to Hi-Tech Automotive for future vehicle repair work.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your time to review us.  Our service department continues to provide excellent service.

BF
BRIAN F.
10/09/2019
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle repaired here
Great staff great pricing great work
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

thank you for your business, we do appreciate you.

10/02/2019
The level of service provided and the responsiveness of the staff. They excel at customer service and pricing.
I would highly recommend Hi Tech. Every experience has been great and met or exceeded my expectations!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you and thanks for the wonderful recommendations.

DENISE R. W.
10/01/2019
They have Great customer service I have several cars that have been service there and have not had any problems with the work that has been done even the turn around time has been Great! They are also fair with price as well. They have a Great team!

PR
PHILIP R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/19/2019
Impeccable Service!
My first experience with Hi-tech Automotive was the best experience I’ve ever had with a car service department. The communications, detail to servicing the vehicle was above and beyond my expectations. I will be bringing my vehicles back for years to come.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

thank you for sharing your experience and we will continue our great work.

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/16/2019
Hi Tech Automotive
Finally, a legitimate and professional alternative to Firestone and Woodies. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable technicians, fair practices and prices.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/16/2019

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition. Thank You.

NJ
NATHAN J.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Nissan Maxima
09/14/2019
Best Service in Charlotte!!!
I have never been more satisfied with any car repair shop than this one! They are very friendly, helpful, and informative! They are always very quick to fix your car as well! I will continue to go to them for all my car issues.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/16/2019

We are so happy to see our customers experience our knowledge and how committed we are to provide service second to none.

ALAN S.
Honda Element
09/07/2019
Great repair shop
This shop is the best repair shop I've ever been to been doing business for 20 some odd years and once again they accomplished The Impossible. Highly recommended
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

thank you thank you.  Great review you are the best.

RON S.
Toyota Avalon
08/27/2019
New Battery - spot checked tires- spot checked struts- spot checked alternator.
Michael was excellent. He listened and did actually what I ask. He was knowledgeable about the battery and answered my questions.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you our technician stay up to date with the changes in the automotive world.

TF
TRAVIS F.
Ford Econoline
08/24/2019
Very friendly and Professional.
These Guys at Hi Tech gave great advice and answered all my questions with honest feedback. So far the work they have done has been fast and complete. Will be back to use this shop again. Thanks a lot.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

thank you and we will continue our great work