Matthew S.

RF
RICK F.
07/28/2020
The people
Best auto repair on the planet.....👍🏻👍🏻

07/20/2020
Excellent service!
Very professional and customer focused service!

JE
JOE E.
Pineville, NC
07/14/2020
Work well with others
I had to get something repaired that was done at a different shop.
It was great to know that Hi-Tech did all work to get the repairs done under warranty.

Great team.

landon s.
Suzuki Kizashi
07/08/2020
Amazing service and helpful.
This company is amazing very attentive to specifics of what your car needs and they try to stick with the original parts to make sure your cars doing right at better rates then all the other competitors in town. I wanted a spark plug change and every place was doing $250 for it and this place charges me $160, I added a brake change which came out to $408 all together, this is unheard of! I seriously don't think I'll be leaving this company to have any other autocare done for my car except Hi-Tech.

Seems family owned, talk to another customer while I was there and they said you can even buy your own parts for this place to install or maintenance your car... The only bad thing about this place is I really wish I found this place sooner, feel like I wasted alot of money at other places now. 😂

SI
STEVE I.
07/07/2020
2002 F-150 fixed!!!!
WOW! Couldn’t be happier that I have found my new mechanic! Took my 2002 F150 in due to a blow spark plug on cylinder #3 and needed to re-threaded in engine head. Not only were HTA able to do it but informed me it was a design flaw in that engine by Ford by not providing enough threads In the cylinders.

The whole experience was great from calling and get prices up front (which were very fair and less then most other repair shops) to the friendly service at the front desk. This is what I want from a repair shop. “Salt of the earth“ people who remember who you are and treat you well. Not some dealership who has to sell you some service you don’t need.

I will definitely be go back here if ever the job is too much for me to handle.

Thanks HTA for a job well done!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/08/2020

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition.  HTA is always a step ahead.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

MARK W.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/06/2020
It's All About Trust!!
Understood what services were needed an offered an affordable price. Highly recommend.

Toyota Land Cruiser
06/30/2020
I've been coming here for years and every visit is consistent. Knowledgeable people who explain services needed and allow me to decide on repairs. Not to mention friendly!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you . it was our pleasure.

JIM G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/29/2020
Great Service!
After several miserable experiences with repair shops a friend highly recommended Hi-Tech to me. Can't say enough about how great they were. Kamal and his team really care about their work, doing it correct and getting it right. Believe me with my 30 year old truck its not always an easy task working on it.

PS
PARTHA S.
06/27/2020
A very professional and highly trusted service
I have used their services for many years now. Kamal's staff are very knowledgeable, courteous, trusting and friendly. They will fix just about any automotive issue from small to complicated and are a pleasure to work with.

JOSE S.
06/20/2020
Good Care
Fast and efficient

YH
YOLANDA H.
06/19/2020
Great service 👏
I enjoy coming to this mechanic! They consistently provide great, honest service!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you, when our customer are happy we did our job and we are happy...

SG
SEAN G.
Lexus GS 350
06/19/2020
Best in Charlotte
Kamal and his team are very knowledgeable and professional completed the work on my car in a very timely manner to my satisfaction. I will be going back for any other service I may need in the future also would recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks again!!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate it very much.

LA
LAURIE A.
Waxhaw, NC
06/02/2020
Knowledgeable people
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank You,  Our service department provides service that is second to none and thank you for the appreciation.

DONALD H.
05/27/2020
Good honest people
Words cant say enough.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you very much for your time to review on your experience.