LORIA M.
09/02/2020
Well I didn’t not Expect to pay 80.00 for an oil changed I go to one in Rock Hill, for 58.00 Because of price I will no go back because times like these that is very Expensive for to me.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/03/2020

Hello Loria

It’s unfortunate the price did not meet your expectations. However your vehicle requires the use of full synthentic and you can go five to seven thousand miles before the next oil change.  At check in you were told the price you had a choice at that time.  We are an essential business that serves the Charlotte Metro area with fair pricing and great service.  Our service department has over 35 years experience in the Auto Repair Service.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

BP
BRANTLEY P.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
05/22/2019
Very Dishonest
I dropped my vehicle off because it had a check engine light come on. Turn on to be my transmission was slipping. He ran a diagnostic check for $99 on my vehicle. He said it did not look very good the transmission had a lot of issues. He had a bright idea to take down the pan. He found metal shrapnel in the pan. By then he already charged me $426. Well he should charge it was $99 or a fractions that stick down the pants. I'm not very happy you took advantage of me. Very just honest customer service
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Mr, we have been as transparent with you as we can be. We discussed that your transmission has metal debris in the pan indicating that the assembly will require replacement. In addition, we talked about how the fluid was found to be burnt and a solenoid was malfunctioning. You requested a temporary solution to get you by for a couple days and we were very honest about the risks you would be absorbing in proceeding with simply cleaning out the pan and changing the filter.

KL
Khasim L.
12/13/2018
Expensive
People are honest but the charges looked expensive
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/14/2018

Sorry you were not satisfied with the pricing. Our prices for your vehicle are compatible with area pricing for a full synthetic oil change. We also offer synthetic blend like most dealer at about half the price of a full synthetic.

SR
Syed R.
Kia Sedona
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Syed said the prices at the business were a little more expensive compared to other places, and for this reason he would not recommend them to others.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/23/2017

Hello Syed,

The price for a state inspection is set by the state of north carolina and that is exactly what you pay and also the only service we ever performed on your vehicle.
If we quote you prices for any service or repair that is higher than you expected I'm sorry but we try to use OEM parts for most of our jobs which is a little higher but is significantly lower than most dealer which in turn lower our warranty/return rate,
if you request cheaper parts for some jobs we may be able to accommodate your request but will advise you of the consequence for doing so.

LD
Larry D.
BMW 530i
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Larry said the business had good service but the prices were too high. He would not recommend them to anyone with such high prices.

RD
Ron D.
Hummer H3
03/29/2016
Last Vist to Hi Tech Auto, not Happy !!!!
I have been using Hi Tech Auto for 10 years, always 5 star rating. I pass by 10 auto repair shops from my house to your location but always use your. In the past month I spent over $1000.00 at your location and the last time I needed a battery for my car I was told the only one available was $245.00, I was not going to spend $245.00 for a battery so I drove to the car repair shop down the street from my house on Rea Rd and went to the Goodyear dealer and got a battery for $130.00.
When I pulled into the parking lot I backed up between the white lines but a power pole guide wire was right on the line and did $500.00 worth of damage to my bumper.
As far as I am concerned this would never have happened if the guide wire was blocked or marked.
I am very upset about what happened to my car.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/01/2016

Ron,
I apologize for the negative experience you had with us recently. I have heard that Kamal spoke to you on the phone concerning the power pole wire, so I wanted to specifically apologize to you for the misunderstanding over the battery price. In our system, only one battery option came up for your vehicle when I searched, which incidentally turned out to be what's called an 'AGM' battery which typically runs around twice the price of a conventional battery. I was unaware of this at the time, but Kamal has since informed me of my mistake. At the time, I also didn't know another source to explore for a better price for a conventional battery. I don't want you to think I was attempting to decieve you because we typically check one source for our batteries and it seemed to only present one option which was an AGM battery. I greatly apologize for my misunderstanding over the battery. We appreciate your loyalty with us for all these years, and hope you may give us another shot to get it right.

Best regards,
Emil

Tony M.
North Carolina
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Tony said they did an inspection for him and recommended a part that he did not need. He learned of this after consulting another mechanic. He would not recommend this business to others. They are overpriced as well.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/28/2015

Hello Tony. When we performed the free brake check for you, we determined that the system does indeed have a leak, as you expected. As we discussed, further testing would have to be conducted to accurately verify the source of the leak, but as you may recall, you declined this service. The price we gave you for the supposed source of the issue was purely based on speculation having not done the diagnostic as we recommended.

Corey H.
North Carolina
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Corey said the business took longer than he expected. He brought in his vehicle around 8 am and they did not start on his vehicle until 10 am. They did not have any explanation as to why they started late. He was unsure of their diagnose as well.

Josh T.
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Josh said this business had an extra fee that was not disclosed to him.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/20/2015

Hello Josh,

Pricing for North Carolina State Inspections are set by the DMV, and posted on the wall at every inspection station. For any questions about DMV fees, please contact them at (704)-331-4500.
We apologize for any misunderstanding.

JADER M.
BMW 323is
05/29/2015
Expensive repair this time, not completed!
The job requested was 3 main issues, 2 were fixed, the last one a noise under engine and clutch that cause vibration. Were unable to fix it once and for all. It's way to noisy to discharge a car and expensive this time.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/29/2015

Mr. Marin,

We are sorry that the repairs for the 2 issues that were fixed ended up being so costly. This was primarily due to the amount of damage that occured when your gear linkage failed. The gear linkage fell into the path of the driveshaft which created a great deal of destruction/damage that needed to be contended with. We are glad that these issues are fixed for you though.

However, as far as the third issue fix that you declined at this time, please understand that to pinpoint the exact cause of this issue would require removal of the transmission, like we discussed. If/when you are ready for the magnitude and expense of this repair, please let us know and we will try our best to make this repair cost as affordable as possible.

If you have any questions about this, please give us a call at the number below and we can discuss any issues you may still have.

02/25/2021
Prompt Service
Diagnosis was prompt and detailed. Outlined and explained everything that was happening.

AA
ALFRDO A.
Matthews, NC
02/21/2021
Timing on getting my truck fixed.
From my first phone call, they were already making me feel like they understood what I needed. Their knowledge with diesel and electronics made me also feel like my truck will be in good hands. The time they got the work done was fast. I drove my truck after the service done on it and it felt like I was driving a new vehicle. There were few problems with my truck before I took it to them and they fixed every single one.
Thanks 🙏

JN
JOHN N.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/20/2021
Top Shelf
Professional, proactive, Great communicators, technically proficient.

02/15/2021
Good work. No hassles
I always bring my Jeep here. They do quality work without any hassles. I’ve brought all my other vehicles here too.

JV
JAMES (rick) V.
Indian Land, SC
02/13/2021
Always Good Service
Kamal and his team are real mechanics who will fix anything you bring them.