GN
GAIL N.
GMC Envoy
06/25/2021
GMC Envoy
Hi Tech is a good auto shop where you can trust the mechanics do a great job… Marleny is wonderful to work with ….she is the office Manager and she did a very good job in dealing with a worry wart customer….me! This is the fourth or fifth time we have trusted them with our automobiles.

CR
Christopher R.
Mercedes-Benz C320
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff do a really good job and take care of his vehicle.

Mitsubishi Montero
06/11/2021
Honest and Professional
I loved the warranty they offer!!
The service is very professional and friendly. I really recommend this place.

TW
Timica W.
Dodge Magnum
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Timica said the staff members were nice, but the service was not. She thinks they never did get to what was wrong and were just guessing. She will never go back.
Marleny H. from High Tech Auto Care responded on 06/01/2021

We thank you for bringing your car to our facility. We found two issues related to the check engine light on; one problem was revolved, but the second one required additional time to continue with the diagnoses. Unfortunately you needed your vehicle sooner and we did not have enought time to solve the electrical problem. Working on electrical problems can take more time than expected. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate on gving us a call.

OE
Oscar E.
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Oscar said that he would recommend the business for service.

Regina C.
Dodge Durango
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Regina said they were really good.

SHARON M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
05/12/2021
A Trusted Repair Shop
I most recently went in to get a oil leak repaired and my air conditioner fixed. After a careful diagnostic was done at a reasonable fee it was discovered that there was an issue with my radiator fan being faulty. Not part of my plan and additional cost. However if I get the air fixed and neglect the fan that cools the engine I risk blowing my engine. Ricardo is a good mechanic and took the time to explain all of what was needed including a leaking coolant system. I trusted him and now I can drive with confidence. Thanks Ricardo.

KO
KELLY O.
Toyota Tundra
05/06/2021
Front Brakes/brake lines flushed
Another great job my High Tech technicians, would diffently recommend for friends and family.

SHARON M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
05/02/2021
Highly Recommended
I have through past service and current found that Ricardo is knowledgeable, professional and honest. His work is excellent and he takes the time to explain what is being done and why. Its hard to find a mechanic you can trust but I lucked up and when my sons friend pointed to Hi Tech Auto Care.years ago he gave high points to the character of the owner. I have that to be the case as well. I feel lucky to know i'm getting what I pay for. I will never take my car to anyone else.

TC
Tomas C.
Cadillac CTS
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Tomas said it needed to be done.

KP
Kameron P.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Kameron said his vehicle is fine, and he has seen better and he has seen worse.

SJ
Sarah J.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Sarah said the business is very helpful, insightful, pleasant service and they explain everything to her.

Shirley C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Shirley said they found some additional problems. She said she thought she was going in for her regular oil change but they found some more problem and didn't update her on them and fixed them without her consent.

WM
William M.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
William said they were good.

CJ
Celeste J.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Celeste said the employees provide great service, get the job done, and they are good people. She said the pricing was good.