Highline Import Auto LLC

Jim L.
Infiniti JX35
01/05/2017
Highly satisfied
Timely, friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced. This was my first time here, and I saved $600 off what Infiniti wanted to charge me for a 60k mile service. We will be back.

AH
Andre H.
Az, AZ
Volkswagen Golf
12/31/2016
Fast high quality service at a fair price
Highline has yet to let me down. I had some routine maintenance done and they provided me with an update of my car's inspection results with colored pictures via email while I was waiting. That's really impressive!! Their prices are really competitive considering how much dealerships and other shops charge. Their offices, waiting area, and mechanic bays are also immaculate. Keep up the great work!

TF
Toby F.
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Toby said the business provided excellent service. The quotes and the prices were also good.

Lexus IS 350
12/24/2016
Lexus service
Another positive service experience by the professionals at Highline Automotive. They keep my vehicles running drama free without any break downs.

TC
Tracy C.
Arizona
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Tracy said Wes was nice and helpful.

AK
Aliza K.
Pontiac Torrent
12/16/2016
service
Thanks for keeping my car in safe working condition.

Carol B.
Mesa, AZ
Saturn L300
12/15/2016
Friendly and trustworthy!!!
Always very friendly. They are always very thorough on making sure I understand what's going on with my vehicle and that it is safe to drive. They have been taking care of my vehicles for many years and I have always been happy. I trust them 100% with any vehicle I own.

Chelsea M.
Chandler, AZ
12/11/2016
Service is great!
As a mechanics daughter, I trust that my truck is in good hands here.

sue B.
Payson, AZ
12/08/2016
Truck Serviced
Great Customer service..knew what to look for..price quote for job fair..Friendly Staff

Dave S.
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Dave said everything at this business worked out great.

Lexus IS 350
11/24/2016
Another great experience
Just a routine oil change performed quickly and affordably. Recommended other services that I'll have performed at my next service. Great service as usual.

Christy W.
Mesa, AZ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/20/2016
Always a great job@
I love going here because there honest and always let you know ahead of time for what needs to be done on your next service. Forever client!!!

Dayna P.
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Dayna said the price she paid for her service at this business was expensive. They charged her $50 for a $4 part.
Wes H., Owner from Highline Import Auto LLC responded on 11/21/2016

Hi Dayna, I see that we charged you $44.65 for a 5,000 mile service.  This includes an oil change, tire rotation, and a complimentary 33 point safety inspection.  I don't see how you could go wrong at this price, but thank you for the feedback!
Wes
Owner

11/09/2016
Prius service
Fast, friendly, affordable service. Great place to do business.

HA
Herb A.
11/07/2016
Outstanding Service is their standard
Recently had some brake work done. After driving home and a road trip i was hearing an intermittent noise in front end.
I brought it back in and since it was intermittent they couldnt nail it down. Wes called me and actually went for a drive with me, luckily i was able to re-create the noise. Wes did some additional machining of the rotors and did not charge me any additional! The noise is now gone and I am very happy driver! Big thanks Wes.
Wes H., Owner from Highline Import Auto LLC responded on 11/08/2016

Thanks Herb, i'm glad I was able to get to the bottom of that for you!

V
Valued Customer
Honest professional shop
This shop s very reputable and a honest shop

Lauren S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Angry Ted
I would have given 4 stars for the owners kindness, honoring the warranty, completing the work quickly and the quality of work. But, the front desk guy Ted was beyond rude! He started off by accusing me of not knowing my phone number and saying thats Michael Baines number and was challenging me (because I dont know my number). It wasnt until I pointed out that Michael Baine may have the same last four digits but my number is a Maryland number so I highly doubt someone in AZ has the exact same number. Then he told me I did not have my water pump done here and I said I did around May 2015. He again challenged me saying, "are you sure you didnt have it done somewhere else because you didnt have it done here." At that point I decided to raise me voice and treat him like he was treating me and said, "so you expect me to drive all the way to Santan on a broken water pump to get my papers that i saved on everything done to my car?!" He then called Wes. I sat down and he simply would not help me and ignored me. Then.....the psychopath has the nerve to say (as im sitting there quietly)... "what is your problem?! What did i ever do to you?!" I explained that he's accusing me of not knowing my phone number and accusing me of lying about having my water pump done here and he still hasnt taken my keys or communicated with me about whats going to be done since things were left at "you never had the water pump done here." He continued raising his voice and arguing with me. I realized Im dealing with a psych patient so I used my Crisis Prevention Intervention training to de-escalate the situation. I told him I am not arguing this anymore! His response was "good" and then he rambled on some nonsense that I did not respond to because it would have never ended and I felt like he may get violent if I continued standing up for myself. His behavior was extremely inappropriate! I was trying to record him but was too shaky to get to the video in my phone. Almost forget he yelled at me for not knowing what was wrong with the water pump over and over. Im not a mechanic, Im a nurse so no, it shouldnt be a surprise that I know something is wrong, but dont know specifically what is wrong!
Wes H., Owner from Highline Import Auto LLC responded on 11/02/2016

Hi Lauren, im sorry you and ted got your wires crossed. I will email you directly to see if we can get this sorted out.  And yes of course i am glad that i was able to rectify this for you, and get you back on the road. Thank you for the informative feedback.
Wes

Don S.
Chandler, AZ
2000 Toyota 4 Runner
They are out front on their maintenance.

UG
Ume G.
Toyota Supra
10/30/2016
Great Customer Service
Honest and great workmanship!!!

Scott C.
10/29/2016 Category: Service
Scott said he was recently in and everything he asked for was completed. He normally asks for a history of his services, but the person who was helping him said they had gotten a new system and didn't have it. He was also given a list of all the suggested things he could possibly need done. He informed the business owner, Wess that he needs that information and he has not heard from anyone. Other than that, the business' service is great.