SG
s G.
03/31/2018
new business model sucks
We had been going there for 15 years. They were honest and can be trusted. They changed their business model and it is a crappy one. I feel they are suddenly dishonest. They stop being trustworthy. I miss the old honest people. The ownership has not changed but I felt like they just started to take advantage of us. Do not go there!

GK
GLORIA K.
Cadillac CTS
04/28/2017
I like Taking My CAR to Hillcrest Automotive.
Hillcrest is very courteous; polite; professional and helpful. I would recommend them to my friends/family. I have and I hope they

WC
Wes C.
Lexus LS 460
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Wes said they do good work and they have good customer service.

TE
Tracy E.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/26/2017
great folks,
make you feel like your part of the family

David C.
Buick LeSabre
04/25/2017
Extra mile.
My car started acting like it was not firing on all cylinders. I searched the internet for tune services near me and I saw that Hillcrest Automotive prvided free anaylsis. I showed up without an appointment and Scott McKean immediately wrote me upband began the analysis while I waited. They discovered rodent(s) had nested under my engine cowl and ate through the ignition harness wires. My car is 2005 so finding parts was going to be difficult. Scott and his people were able to repair rather than replace the part and had me back on the road in no time. I was only charged one hour labor. Personelle were very attentive, the waiting was comfortable with provisions, and I was filled with confidence the whole time. I am grateful to have happened upon them.

CR
CRAIG R.
Ford Flex
04/25/2017
Trustworthy/depenable/good workmanship
Always a nice experience!

SANDY H.

MA
Mohammad A.
04/21/2017
Very expensive $$$
I went there and the check some thing in my car and they said we will order the part for you come back tomorrow I went there and they replace the part and they charge me 100$ for the part and 100$ Labor for one hour that's really expensive!!!

Clay S.
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Clay said the service was quick and timely. They were straightforward with him.

David G.
04/20/2017 Category: Service
David said that every time that he is at this business he receives good, quick and honest service.

QG

TG
Trey G.
Dodge Nitro
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Trey said his vehicle was towed to this business. Scott was extremely helpful and great.

HB
HEATHER B.
04/14/2017
The Service and Convenience
I was able to bring my car in without appointment for an oil change.
Customer service is so important and was absolutely great!
Definitely going to return for all my maintenance/repair needs.
Thank you!

BK
Bill K.
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the business will never sell him something he does not need. They let him know how much longer he could wait on some of the repairs. He was pleased with his experience.

Deena H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
04/12/2017
Very nice and courteous owner, great location,.

BN
Bert N.
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Bert said the service at this business was awesome.

FM
FELICIA M.
04/11/2017
1st Visit
The staff was very friendly and attentive! Very professional. I will use this company for my future car needs!

Debbie C.
Perkinston, MS
04/09/2017
Great fast service. Love this place

BJ
Bud J.
Buick Enclave
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Bonnie. She said the business provides excellent service.

BL
Brent L.
Chickasaw, AL
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Brent said this business was great.