Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5rating 4.4324324
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

GM
Gary M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
Nice waiting area and good people in the department.

RY

Good Service
Good Service. No issues.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
First Service Visit
Service was excellent and done in a very timely manner. However, customer should not be asked to complete paper work until car has been test driven, washed, and is ready to be driven off the lot by the customer. Also, all work completed and charges need to be explained to the customer, even if it was a simple regular maintenance visit.

Max S.
Great service.
Very professional

Susan W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly, Professional
I am always greeted by a caring professional, the waiting room is clean and neat and quiet. The service is done well, and our car comes out clean

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Routine Maintenance
I waited at the dealer while the car was serviced. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The car was finished in a timely manner and returned washed (externally).

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Warranty replacement for air conditioner compressor.
I appreciated the timely service plus the easy availability of a loaner vehicle since my Elantra needed to be kept overnight. I also appreciated my service representative, Mickey Harvest. He made the experience very positive. Thanks.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
In and out no appointment

Jessica P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Bait and switch continues
Our first service was supposed to be free with our new vehicle. I should have known from all the lying and bait and switch advertisements by the sales team that this wasn’t actually true. On top of that when we tried to talk to someone we we’re just told that the sales guy no longer work here. Then on top of all the issues service was very slow.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will follow up with you tomorrow.

jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for speaking with me during your busy work day. I am glad that we were able to discuss this issue and clarify that customer service is our number one goal and that we will do what it takes to keep our customers satisfied.

TC
Tia C.
Ridgeland, SC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Personnel are friendly and courteous
All around excellent

Great service, wonderful staff
Service staff was wonderful greeting me upon my arrival and went thru what was performed at vehicle upon leaving.

Hilton Head Island, SC

Joan G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
To Pay or Not to Pay
I appreciate the efficiency and timeliness of the facility. The staff communicates well and I am rarely surprised unhappily. However, prices are higher than other service agencies, sufficiently higher that I will probably use another for a simple oil change.
Workmanship is good, better than good; love the amenities within the building, and the sparkling clean car when completed. I understand that all comes with a price, but often, bottom line matters.

YN
Yasmeen N.
Pooler, GA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service for Engine Recall- Engine Replacement
I am happy that Hyundai approved the replacement of my engine after it completely lost power in mid drive of going about 80mph. Problem was diagnosed as the Engine Recall problem and my car was repaired and the engine replaced. I understand that the engine was on back order so it took some time. I appreciated that Hyundai provided me with a rental car until my car was repaired. I only wish the communication was better. My car is driving great!

Richmond Hill, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Visit Once Again!
The greatest compliment I could give is I had another enjoyable service visit at Hilton Head Hyundai. I have always felt comfortable leaving my car there or staying for a service visit. This trip was no exception. Service really does drive sales, and Hyundai is certainly a top contender when we purchase our next vehicle.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
OK
Location is convent. Service is good.

LC
Linda C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Very promot and friendly
They are very promt and friendly. Do what needs to be done and nothing more.

MK
Michael K.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and service is timely.
I am done on time and the staff is very friendly and nice.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we did notice your wonderful comments, which show you had a great visit. Is there anything we can do to earn 5 stars on your next visit?