4.6

William A.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Quality sales and service
I have owned four Hyundai's purchased from this dealership over the last 10 years. The vehicles (3 Sonatas & 1 Santa Fe) have served us well. I continue to do business because of how I am treated and the quality of the Sales & Service.

Mark H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2020 Category: Service
As expected. As promised
Everything was fine. No problems.
Some questions on this form are a bit silly.
We f they put in new gaskets, how can a gasket be better than expected. I never heard of an exceptional gasket, timing belt or any other part so those questions were rated acceptable.

RL
Ronald L.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Mike butt sales mgr.very cooperative and willing to assist if need be! Sales very helpful!!!

Joseph H.
Peachtree City, GA
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Family!!
My wife and I bought a new Santa Fe Sport in 2017. In 2018 we liked out sport so much that we assisted our daughter in the purchase of a used 2016 Santa Fe Sport...two months ago we assisted our son with his purchase of a 2018 Santa Fe Sport!! The entire family love their vehicles!!

Robert C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Professional and personable. Service performed on time as promised. Comfortable waiting area.

HD
Harry D.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Average
I had my new palisade in for 5000 mile service. The service was performed efficiently and on time. However,I expected the car to come back washed and interior cleaned as advertised when I bought the service contract. Didn't happen !

Diane P.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Dealer Service
My recent auto service visit to Peacock Hyundai was as always easy to take. Polite service reps and Efficient service people got me in and out under an hour. The waiting area is clean and large enough to social distance and all were were respectfully wearing masks including the other patrons.

BR

GB
Gail B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Good Job
Was taken at Appointment time and job done well

2019 Hyundai Sonata

Justin R.
Beaufort, SC
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Excellent Service!
Savannah and the rest of the team over at Peacock Hyundai are always a pleasure to work with! Providing excellent customer service and fast appointments. Thank you!

Michael M.
2011 Hyundai Azera
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Frendly staff, work done well
I was treated by your staff well and the service was performed in a very timely manner.

Cindy C.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Obviously the tec was side tracked. My air filter compartment door was left open and so was my windshield washer lid was open and he didn't even put fluid in it.
I could excuse this if I was a walk in and they were busy, but I had an appointment and they weren't busy. Hopefully everything else that I can't see is done and full.
I will still come back but I will start to check under my hood to see what hasn't been closed.

Judith D.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Not Impressed ...
... If I owned the place I would have every car in for service appraised. The owner should be informed what his car is worth to the dealer for cash. You give your wholesaler's more respect than this customer.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Upper sales management has been made aware of your concerns. Is there anything that the service department can do? Where all of your vehicles needs met?

Jessica Cody
Service Director
Hilton Head Hyundai
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe