4.6

11/18/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism and friendliness
Nothing to add.
Mickey H. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Just read my survey you submitted to Hyundai, thank you for filling it out. I was hoping to resend it to you to rescore it as a 5 as this is a reflection to Hyundai on my performance during your service visit. Please let me know if you are having any other low tire pressure light concerns. Thank you

Catherine S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
response time to my issue
I want to thank Jessica Cody for her quick and courteous response. She was fair and resolved the issue promptly. Look forward to meeting her in the future.

11/17/2020 Category: Service
I didn't say great, acceptable
The first day I drove my new car I got a flat tire. I know it was not your fault and i did not have the tire plan. Being i just purchased a new car I thought as a courtesy the $35.00 would be waved. It would be good PR.
Mickey H. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Hello Mrs. Schito, I'm sorry that you got a flat tire on your new car after just a few days of ownership. If you would be so kind as to call me, 843-466-4093, at your earliest convenience to discuss my personal survey you submitted to Hyundai.

JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you again for speaking with me!!!

Jessica Cody
Service Director
Hilton Head Hyundai
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

CD
Cynthia D.
Richmond Hill, GA
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/16/2020 Category: Service
I always get great service when I go to and get any type of service at Hilton Head Hyundai!

ND
Nolan D.
Port Wentwrth, GA
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Best place to take your car for service
The service was great couldn’t ask for a service department

Savannah, GA

Hilton Head Island, SC
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Savannah, my service advisor, is the best ever. She is always very professional and courteous and prepares me for future service needs.
SAVANNAH M. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to fill this out for me and I really appreciate the 5 stars! See you again!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2020 Category: Service

Robert - Brenda G.
11/02/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Our service advisor is Mickey Harvest . Excellent customer Service ! Thank you Mickey and the Service Department for servicing our car today.

AD
Adolphus D.
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Love Peacock Hyundai
We enjoy going to have our cars serviced. Staff is friendly and welcoming, and our precious dog Lexie is also wecolmed.

Charles M.
Pittsford, NY
10/28/2020
Stopped in without an appointment for a tire repair. Was treated very well by Service Rep.. He was able to get me an appointment that day. Other places I checked with prior to going to Peacock, told me I would have to wait 3 to 5 days for an appointment.

TC
Thomas C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Not so great this time
A problem. When I puchased car in April of this year, I was told that oil changes and tire rotations would be complimentary at 6 month intervals.

Service advised stated I did not not have enough mileage, and was therefore charged. Said it was company policy.

I feel this is unfair, as I was told something different at time of purchase. Tom Collins

MQ
Mark Q.
Hilton Head Island, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Best Car Service I've experienced almost ever!
And I don't say what's in the title of this post lightly. I'm almost 60 yrs old and have owned many car brands with lots of dealership service experience.

DT
David T.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Motor replacement on 2013 Sonata
Hyundai replaced the motor on my 2013 Sonata but strangely could not explain why there was no cost.

Sherry M.
Ridgeland, SC
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Awesome!!
The service department is great. Mikey always goes above and beyond.