Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5rating 4.4500013
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

LR
Laurie R.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Ever!
This is the best managed service department I have ever dealt with as a car owner!
Mickey Harvest is the best service advisor I have ever dealt with!

GEM
Plesant

RD
Robert D.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and very helpful!

Jason P.
Rincon, GA
Quick and friendly staff
my service writer was terrific! Got me in same day and took care of recalls and had oil change. Bought my car here in 2017 and working nearly an hour away from this location I had never brought it here for service. I will now though. Not a long wait and great staff!!

Robert G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor was just the best, service tech went above and beyond, he is a real pro
My air conditioner works better than new. The SUV was returned to me clean, like new. What a great job by all. Thank you very much, Bob G

KC
Karen C.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff, appropriate pricing but long wait time
Made an appointment for normal servicing - oil change, new filter, tire rotation and two recalls. I was greeted quickly when I arrived and paperwork filled out. Waiting area is a section in the sales area with some cushion seats and table and chairs. They had coffee, water and soda available with some packaged snacks which was depleted quickly and not replenished. They were busy. Waited 2 hours for service to be completed which I thought was too long for a simple servicing. Car was cleaned and had no issues afterwards.

EN
Earle N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
About the only thing I can comment on is the wait time which was fine.

Carolyn B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Becoming Unhappy with Peacock Hyundai
There is always an additional "problem" when I take my car here.

James F.
Saint Helena Island, SC
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service, Good advice from my service adviser
Everything went great. One problem though. I had received a coupon at home for $19 discount for $50 to $100 etc.
No one had any idea at the dealership. I could have saved real dollars since my bill was $251.00

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Service was fine, except it took much longer than anticipated. Labor cost higher than anticipated.

Brandi S.
06/10/2019
Fantastic Service!
Savannah M. was extremely helpful. She took careful time and attention and even stayed late to be sure I could pick up my car. She took care of my rental as well. Savannah is a prime example of a model service and employee. Thanks Savannah and the whole Hyundai team for fixing my car correctly and in a timely manner.

AF
Anita F.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
excellent professionalism!
service was prompt, thorough, and well, just nice.

2016 Hyundai Accent
Should not have went
This has been the worse visit by far. Brought by issues told them, they behaved as if these weren't real issues. Just gonna do what any sane person would do in this situation, just find somewhere else.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I did review your work order and at the time that the vehicle was in for service it appears that the concerns were not able to be duplicated. We are always willing and happy to complete repairs and resolve all of our customer issues but we first have to have the problem present itself. There are so many components that we have to be able to first duplicate the problem and then diagnose what the actual issue is. Again I apologize that you were made to feel that your concerns were not real issues.

Jessica Cody
Service Director
Hilton Head Hyundai
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SN
Shirley N.
Port Royal, SC
Attentiveness
Outstanding friendliness and attention. My appointment was for 2:00, I arrived early and was immediately greeted and car was serviced, I didn’t have to wait.

Barbara H.
Savannah, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great atmosphere, professional and courteous staff.
Professional and courteous staff.

Cody W.
Great dealership
Great dealership

GL
Garrett L.
Hardeeville, SC
06/07/2019 Category: Service
So much better than my old Dealership.
Friendly advisors, easy access, no hassle and went out of their way to transfer my service contract purchased at another dealership. I will recommend this dealership all day long!

RL
Ronald L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service on what's going on with my car.
Quick service from maintenance shop.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Hardeeville, SC
06/06/2019
Mickey
Mickey at the front desk is great. Kind and thoughtful. He takes the time to talk to you and help you to decide about necessary services. Good man!

TC
Thomas C.
Ridgeland, SC
06/05/2019 Category: Service
owner
courteous, friendly fast service, who ever drives the cars should put seat and steering wheel back to original postions.