4.6

2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Personal in service department care about customer
As soon as you arrive you are greeted and checked in

LZ
Linda Z.
Beaufort, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Detailed information about my service policy
I misunderstood the service policy purchased with my Hyundai I understand it's coverage and benefits better now. Thanks to your helpful service person.

04/28/2021 Category: Service
Service was delayed to next visit may not be completed. Not sure if enough staff on hand to finish the job.
Service not complete. Not sure if enough staff on hand to meet service needs at this location.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We recently spoke about the service you were currently due for. You have a  maintenance plan that has specific guidelines to follow in which you have been bringing the vehicle in on time and we have been following each service as its due. Your next service will be the 30 thousand mile service, which will include your filters that are in question. We have attempted to reach you, please contact us as soon as your are able to at 843-208-1234.

jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

Thank you very much!!

CD
Catherine D.
Rincon, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/27/2021 Category: Service
This review is too long
I hate this. I filled out answers to questions. Stop this!!
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback. Your advisor will be in contact with you shortly.

Robert G.
04/30/2021 Category: Service

04/22/2021 Category: Service
Elantra service
We have dealt with Mickey from Hyundai Hilton Head and he is very professional and knowledgeable to say the very least. He called and gave us an update of the care they were doing to our auto. e are very pleased to be able to work with him on all occasions
Robert and Judy Goldberg
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for speaking with Mickey!!!

TW
Thomas W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Explained corporate email conflict with actual maintenance.

John M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service and customer attention
Great service and customer attention. Always a pleasure to get my car serviced here. And car washed and cleaned perfectly inside and out...

AA
Ann A.
Random Lake, WI
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Tim worked very hard to take care of a mechanical issue that was out of his control.

I suggest batteries are checked regularly before a vehicle is purchased!!!!

Sharon M.
Ridgeland, SC
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Mickey does
Just don’t like the high prices of the service maintenance.

04/13/2021 Category: Service
Cleanliness
I love my Hyundai, I just don’t like the hike up prices when it comes to getting service for your vehicle
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for speaking with Mickey. We look forward to your next service visit.

VK
Vera K.
Savannah, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Classy operation
You feel good when you take your car to this dealership

Dianna B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Just a great experience
The staff, especially Savannah were very accommodating. It was one of the best experiences.

GD
George D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Incomplete work
Cruise control not working and bracket put in the wrong spot
Mickey H. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Hello Mr. DoOlitle this is Mickey Harvest at Peacock Hyundai and I was just reviewing my survey you submitted to Hyundai on your recent service visit. If you would please call or email me at your earliest convenience to discuss my survey I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached directly at 843-466-4093 or email at mharvest@hiltonheadhyundai.com. Thank You

JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for speaking with Mickey. We look forward to your next service appointment.

Judith L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
GREAT STAFF & SERVICE
My experience from the purchase of my car to the service has been really high quality. My salesman was super nice and I actually enjoyed the process (a surprise). Any time I have gone into the dealer for service, the service staff has been very friendly and helpful. The waiting area is bright and comfortable and they even provide snacks! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Ricky R.
Eden, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
I have Purchased 2 Cars from this Dealer and have had the best service of any dealership prior, I also have and new Chevy 2500HD from another Dealership and their service is the worst in the industry, so I also take my Truck to this Dealer.

John L.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
this recall service was fine
recall fine

GB
Gregory B.
Beaufort, SC
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Courteous, fast and professional
Car was taken upon arrival and they provided a comfortable area to enjoy snacks and drinks while I waited. They did the service and sent and explained the services and gave me a freshly washed car. This is my third car purchase from this dealership and the Service department is tops.

03/25/2021 Category: Service
Service department great, buying experience no so much
Nothing to share, it’s personal and confidential.
Mickey H. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Hello Mr. Bradley I just reviewed my survey you submiited to Hyundai regarding your recent service visit to our dealership. I understand that you have frustrations with our Sales stuff and for that I am sorry. I was hoping that I can resend this survey to you to rescore it as a 5 because it is my personal score and it reflects on the way that I helped you during this visit to our Service Dept.