4.6

Overall Rating 4.4222222/5Overall Rating 4.4222222/5Overall Rating 4.4222222/5Overall Rating 4.4222222/5rating 4.4222222
Overall Rating 2.24444/5Overall Rating 2.24444/5rating 2.24444rating 2.24444rating 2.24444

AW
Alexis W.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Always professional friendly and quick!

ND
Nolan D.
Port Wentwrth, GA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The service is the greatest
The service is great i love the place

RA
Robert A.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
.Service Gift Certificate for my Birthday.
You sent me a $10. Service Gift Certificate for my Birthday. Had the car serviced on my birthday, but the gift discount was refused. Why?

HR
Hubert R.
Okatie, SC
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Road Hazard Tire Protection
We had a flat tire due to a nail that was near the side wall of the tire. We brought the tire to the dealer and when the dealer rep saw the location of the nail there was no question as to the need to replace the tire under our Road Hazard Tire Protection Plan. We left the damaged tire and returned a couple hours later. The new tire was installed and we were on our way. (They even washed our car.)

12/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick, thorough service.

CD
Cynthia D.
Sheldon, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Car problem
Air bag light was on & flashing. The problem was a faulty passenger seat sensor. Replaced the seat base & all is well!
It was completed in the time frame that Jeff in the service Department had told me.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2019 Category: Service
First time
I recently purchased a 2016 Sante Fe Sport which needed an oil change. I made an appointment on line which was very convenient. I was in and out in about 1/2 hour. I will continue to bring my car there for service.

EN
Earle N.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe service
Let's get something straight:

The 2011 Sonata is registered to Earle Nirmaier.
The 2019 Santa Fe is registered to Joanne Nirmaier.

Your e-mails seem to have this backwards.

EAN

SK
Sandra K.
Guyton, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2019 Category: Service
2016 Genises
Fast service. Always customer oriented.

GB
George B.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hourly rate unacceptable and not posted
1,000 dólares for a 90k check up is outrageous
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for you feedback. I will contact you today, just to follow up on our conversation we had at the dealership.

Jessica Cody
Service Director
Hilton Head Hyundai
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kenneth M.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe recall
Minor recall. Software update. Performed while I waited. Total time I was there, about one hour.

AE
Arnold E.
Hardeeville, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great experience.
Took just under an hour to complete the campaign.

Donald P.
Saint Helena Island, SC
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service for my San ta Fe
Mickey, took good care of me and my car. I am glad to have so many professionals for service for my car.

MQ
Mark Q.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Best Car Service I've experienced almost ever!
Service department at Peacock Hyundai is excellent! I have had my car serviced there since moving to Hilton Head and it's the best service I've experienced. Special thank you to Mickey H. and Savannah M. for my last service. You guys are great and Hyundai/Peacock should be happy to have you. Thanks again!

11/26/2019 Category: Service
The employees are very nice and helpful.
I have been there maybe 3 or 4 times and have been very very happy with the service. Keep up the good job.

TD
Thomas D.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Always enjoy my experience there
Attitudes great service great clean surroundings they never leave you hanging this is my sixth automobile from them and one from your dodge dealership it’s always a pleasure

Manuel L.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Immediately fixed my tire problem

GC
Greg C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Impressive dealership
Service tech(Jeff) was personable and accommodating. Did not push additional unnecessary services.

Dennis D.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great
Everything is great. Service is good and people are pleasant and keep you informed about your car and any service related needs and recommendations