Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

1931 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5rating 4.4324324
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

Jennifer M.
Beaufort, SC
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Genuine, kind, and quick service!
Prior to the hurricane (Florence) approaching, I inevitably got a nail in my tire. I tried to resort to local places in Beaufort to get a new tire, and they all were useless and would not help at all, so I finally decided to see if my dealer (Hyundai) would be able to help me out ASAP with a new tire and servicing it.. and THEY DID! The customer service and parts department were so understanding and told me to come in while letting me know I’d be doing a walk-in appoint. so there may be quite a wait, and I decided whatever, I needed a tire.. and when I say they were understanding and the entire Hyundai service team were great! They were! They were great, and very quick too! I’d say I waited for 30-40 mins, and to me that was outstandingly fast considering I did a walk in at such a last minute. On top of that I’d like to also say the person who “checked in” my vehicle, Austin - was very kind and genuine! He was honest about the wait, the cost, everything which was highly valued!

James B.
Beaufort, SC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership I've known!
Wonderful, friendly staff! Appointments are easy. Work is done well. Recalls are thoroughly executed. Additional work recommended seems honest. Doesn't take long, but if longer than expected, they'll see you make other appointments and/or provide a new loaner vehicle, if necessary. Ready to leave ... you'll find your ride washed and vacuumed and ready to go.

KF
Kevin F.
Okatie, SC
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service but very pricey
The dealer provides good service but, like most new car dealers, charges a lot. Unless it's a service covered by warranty, I would not recommend having a repair performed here.

RV
Richard V.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Richard V.
Pleasant environment to wait while repairs done to vehicle. Mickey Harvest did an outstanding job explaining necessary repairs and I appreciated his professional demeanor.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Anonymous
Better than expected.

Poor communication, service dept
See prior notes
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am going to follow up with our business development center. They schedule all appointments. The process is supposed to be customer friendly and more convenient. I do apologize for the issues you had and will resolve this matter.

Jessica Cody
Service Director
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

OK
OK

WB
Wanda B.
Great Service!!!!!!!!!!!
Great job Hyundai Service department!!!!!!

EW

Rodell R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light came on 4days after an Oil change
We had an oil change and tire rotation done Tuesday, September 4th. We are on the road since this morning (Saturday, Sept 8th) and "Check hybrid system" warning light came on after little over 600 miles has driven. And now check engine light is on.

We sure hope that we can come home without stalling.

Derrick S.
Alpharetta, GA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Better technicians
I've been going to another Hyundai dealership and feel the technicians at Hilton Head are much better and car has never run better.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Battery
Showed up with a dead battery. Quick response. In and out in two hours

GK
George K.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car!
Sales people and service personnel are awesome. No pressure and very accommodating. We have bought a Sante Fe Sport and a Tucson Sport from the same salesperson. He has always gone above and beyond to assure that we found the perfect vehicle for our needs.

AL
Andre L.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service and the worker friendly.
The workers are very friendly

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Mr. GEM
Pleasant, comfortable waiting area

09/03/2018 Category: Service
crooks
I expect to be treated fairly. I'm not a dummy
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback I will follow up with you tomorrow in regards to your most recent service visit.

Jessica Cody
Service Director
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

09/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Mickey answered my questions directly and provided excellent customer service. My wait time was minimal.

LV
Louis V.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Clean and professional.
I requested service to investigate the
chronic low tire pressure reading in left rear tire was unable to be diagnosed. Tires were rotated for this service as noted on invoice, however low tire pressure was still shown on the same tire location as before (left rear tire) after tire rotation was completed.

KW
Karen W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Good any timely service. Forgot to reset maintenance interval

HR
Hubert R.
Okatie, SC
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Hilton Head Hyundai
Pleased with the punctuality of appointment; timeliness of performing the needed service and professionalism of personnel.