FAIRFIELD, PA
01/17/2020
Fast, efficient service at a good price provided by friendly staff.
Fast, efficient service at a good price provided by friendly staff.

BC
BOB (AAA) C.
Frederick, MD
01/13/2020
Work done on my two cars
The staff is very friendly, courteous and professional.. The work was done quickly while I waited. It has been a pleasure dealing with His Place over the past three years.

INFINITI I35
01/11/2020
Professional
Prompt and friendly service.

MK
Madelyn K.
Hanover, PA
Hyundai Accent
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Madelyn said she would recommend this business for service.

GO
Guy O.
Mercury Sable
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Guy said that they take care of him. They'll work him in when he doesn't have an appointment.

PL
PHILLIP L.
Ford Transit Connect
12/23/2019
Great service on as always. Easy to deal with.

HA
HENRY A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/21/2019
Engine Light On
Problem diagnosed and fixed. It was an emission system problem, but after repairs the vehicle passed the emissions test, so mission accomplished.

Brandon M.
Rocky Ridge, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said they are dependable and know what they are doing. They are always willing to take care of him.

Joey M.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Joey said he's been there before and it's been good.

HD
Herschell D.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Herschell said they are local and he just moved there about a year ago and found them. They are easy to do business with.

MICHAEL M.
Kia Sedona
12/13/2019
I noticed
We have been customers of His Place for about 9 years or so, having started shortly after we moved to Emmitsburg from Pennsylvania. My wife and I get our 2 vehicles serviced at the intervals recommended to us by our mechanics. At this last visit, I was exchanging one vehicle for the other. It was lunchtime and no one was at the desk, so I waited. A man was sitting on the couch behind me, I noticed that he got up after I'd been there for a couple minutes, and walked to the garage area. Then he came back a couple minutes later and sat back down. Then Bill appeared and took care of the exchange of keys, etc. As I turned to leave, I realized that the man using the couch was an employee and realized that he had left his lunch break to find someone who could help me. He did not make a big issue of it, but as I left I thanked him. I want the owner of His Place to know that I noticed that one of his employees had shown kindness to me and that I appreciated it. By the way, the rest of our experience this time was the usual high quality experience that we are used to.

MF
MIMI J &J SNACK FOOD F.
Cadillac ATS
12/13/2019
Minor repair
As always His Place did an outstanding job -quick-reasonable and great folks.

Joan B.
Toyota Avalon
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Joan said she got the best service and she is very pleased.

JJ
JIM J.
12/02/2019
I think they do great work.
Service has always been a priority at His Place.

KI
KATHY (AAA) I.
11/24/2019
Highly recommend
Always well taken care of. Fast, honest, dependable!!