BD
Braigan D.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Braigan said they are fast and they fixed his vehicle in one day.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks Braigan stop by anytime.

DT
David T.
Dodge Charger
05/22/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place was pretty good.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks david happy to help.

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
05/20/2019
Does an outstanding job.
Gets the job done.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks John always enjoy see that cool car.

KH
Kristan H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Kristan said the service was great. The work was done at a reasonable price.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks kristan glad we could get you fixed up.

SK
Shahid K.
05/10/2019
Love this place good prices

You the man brother.

LO
LIZ O.
GMC Yukon
05/10/2019
Customer service
Awesome customer service, fair price, and totally dependable results. could not ask for better.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks glad we could get ya fixed up

TT
Terry T.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the people were really good to him, they did a good job at a fair price. His vehicle was clean, it was fast and they were straightforward.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks Terry happy to help anytime.

Kia Borrego
05/09/2019
Great n very honest n excellent worker I love that workshop
I love that place very nice people and they know all motor works. Honest n very punctual love it
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks my friend great to see you again.

KR
KRYSTAL R.
Buckholts, TX
Dodge Dart
05/09/2019
Down Right Amazing!
Hix is the most realistic down to earth auto shop I've ever had the pleasure doing business with! I recommend them to anyone and everyone. They are honest and friendly and straight up about the repairs that need to be done not what makes money in their pockets like most businesses anymore Amazin service amazing everything they do an awesome job any further repairs or anything that has to do with my car I will be going only to hix
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2019

Krystal it was great meeting you. Glad we could get you fixed up.

OM
OKOI M.
05/08/2019
Will never go anywhere else
Hix Auto and Tire is, hands down, the absolute best shop I have ever been too. I've been coming to Hix Auto since 2012, I had a 91 Honda Civic hatchback that had electrical issues. Continued to see him with an 01 Dodge Dakota and currently with my 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 94 Mustang. I recommend him, very highly, to everyone, and so far, every person that has gone to him, has been satisfied and has return to him or plans to for any future inconveniences.

The owners and his minions are as friendly as can be and are a lot of fun to talk too. They also don't mind if you hang around while your vehicle is being worked on, and they offer rides if you need to be dropped off somewhere.

This is the only mechanic shop I trust and for as long as John is there, I will NEVER go anywhere else.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2019

Your so cool lol thanks for the kind words. We will always try are best to keep up the great work.

SHERRY C.
04/30/2019
Knows his stuff!!!
Couldn't ask for a better mechanic. Very friendly and knows his stuff!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/01/2019

Happy to help stop by anytime.

LOU ANNE S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/29/2019
Great Service!
Got me in the same day. Had new tires mounted, balanced, and aligned. Jackie in the office even offered to take me home and bring me back if I wanted. I don’t live close. I elected to wait. Mechanic was very thorough. Very pleased with the entire experience and will recommend Hix Automotive to anyone needing car care.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/30/2019

Thats awesome to know that even when we are short on staff that we still take care of  customers.

VN
Victoria N.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the business was very helpful.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks Victoria glad we can help.

LH
LARRY H.
Mercury Sable
04/24/2019
Honest ... Great Mechanics!
John Hix and his staff are WONDERFUL PEOPLE, and I would trust them with any of my automobiles without any questions ... They have pulled me out of a NUMBER of emergencies, so I would NEVER question any of their devices ... It gives us GREAT PEACE OF MIND when we find trustworthy mechanics who will deal with us honestly and not try to ask us to pay for more work than is necessary, and I have found that in John Hix FOR SURE ... That's why he has so many REPEAT CUSTOMERS ... KUDOS to John Hix and his Hix Auto and Tire ... Oh, and KUDOS to Jackie, too! ... She knows about as much about cars as John does! ... Larry Hutchinson ~~
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks Larry we appreciate your continued business let us know if we can help anytime.

HA
HOWARD A.
Lott, TX
Ford Excursion
04/19/2019
Personal service
Great service fair price
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/24/2019

Good to see you again Howard come by anytime.

Janelle H.
Belton, TX
Ram 3500
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Janelle said the business was good and she would recommend them.

Thankyou Janelle

RN
ROSS N.
Belton, TX
04/18/2019
John Hix makes this place awesome
Very knowledgeable and fair.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks Ross happy to help anytime.

SA
Sonny A.
Killeen, TX
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Sonny said this business did everything he wanted them to do and they did it right.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks Sonny happy to help.

KJ
KENDRICK J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
04/12/2019
Quality service and friendly staff
The process was very easy., Detail information about issues with your car. And a man o. What needs to be done...great service
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Kendrick let us know if we can help again.

SD
Salina D.
Troy, TX
Volkswagen Passat
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Salina said they were friendly and did a good job.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for coming by hit us up anytime.