LL
06/11/2020
Very honest pepole
They don't over charge
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/12/2020

Thanks lisa hope ou have a great weekend

CR
CYNTHYA R.
Ford Expedition
06/10/2020
Awsome
They did an awsome job to have my truck ready!!!!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/11/2020

Cynthya glad we could get you fixed up

EW
ERICA W.
Mazda B4000
06/10/2020
Gear shift colum
He knew exactly what was wrong. Even though I spent my phone$.. my safety is worth it I guess kool ass people..wish he'd sell me a jeep lol
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/11/2020

Glad we could get you fixed up.

AD
ANGELA D.
Dodge Journey
06/09/2020
Price, honest, quality work
John has been our mechanic a decade. He's always honest and fair with us. He goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy. I've recommended him to several people i know
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/11/2020

Great to see you again Angela.

DERRICK L.
Salado, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2020
fast service
They are very friendly, nice people and get the job done fast i will keep using them
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/11/2020

Glad we could help derrick.

KE
KRISTA E.
06/05/2020
Honest and reliable
Great office staff. Quick quotes and responses and thoroughly knowledgeable about Jeeps. I have now found my forever shop to trust someone that is honest and passionate about his work. Thank you again John for getting us safely behind Tin Man and educating me on things that are foreign language.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/05/2020

It was my pleasure. Yall have a great jeep and i cant wait to get on the trails with yall.

John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/11/2020

So glad we could help great looking jeep.

Mazda CX-7
06/03/2020
Great
My car was checked for other issues and were resolved Accordingly. I had a bad tire that was discovered during my car repair. The staff was friendly.

Glad we could help.

John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/11/2020

Glad we could help thanks again.

JN
JASON N.
Jeep CJ7
06/03/2020
Best place in town
Very knowledgeable, fair pricing, great customer service, and quick turnaround
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/05/2020

Thanks Jason we are glad we could help.

JEAN A.

SF
STEVEN F.
05/29/2020
Great people
Very fast and friendly service, they even shuttled me back and forth to work while my vehicle was serviced
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/29/2020

Thanks for giving us a try Steven. Glad to help anytime.

JO
JOHNNY O.
Chrysler 300
05/29/2020
Good customer service and honest opinion about your car. No scams great work, check them out asap.
Fixed my car, friendly service with great attitudes. Will not try and scam u or get over. Your car or truck will be fixed properly and you will be satisfied.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/29/2020

Johnny thanks glad we could get her fixed up.

JENNA R.
05/28/2020
Quality, Friendly, Informative, Fair
Best place around to get your vehicle worked on! Staff is always super friendly and informative. Fair pricing and quality work! Thanks again Hix auto!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/29/2020

Jenna that jeep of ours is really looking great. We are glad to help with your build and cant wait to go wheel.

05/27/2020
Go out of their way to help you and charge a very fair price.
Excellent service. Very fair pricing.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/29/2020

Matt glad we could get you taken care of.

John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/29/2020

Thanks for stopping by glad we coul dget ya fixed up.

EG
ELISSA G.
Troy, TX
Ford Expedition
05/27/2020
Totally honestly
Totally hardworking honest people! Alway keep us informed about our vehicle. My husband and I have been taking our vehicles to Hix’s auto for the past 7 years! They get the job done in a timely manner too!
Hix’s auto will take good care of you!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/29/2020

Thanks Elissa as allways we will do are best to help in any way.

ME
Mary E.
Chrysler 300
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the service was good and the staff was nice.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/26/2020

Thanks Mary we will always be here to help.