Seth B.
Rogers, TX
Dodge Neon
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Angela. She said the business staff are very friendly and they treated her like family. The business made sure the vehicle service got done.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/28/2019

Happy to help anytime thanks again for stopping by.

CT
CHRIS T.
03/20/2019
Great place
Great place does great work and backs it up everytime he makes sure it right before you get it back
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks Chris happy to help.

Nissan Titan

LIZ O.
Dodge Intrepid
03/17/2019
Trustworthy, reasonable rates,
Hix Auto has performed work on our vehicles for several years. We would not go anywhere else. Customer service is triple awesome.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/18/2019

Liz we are always happy to help.

JASON S.
Troy, TX
03/17/2019
Have to bring it back
Thermostat not working .. dont know if it is hot or not .. and the promary reason for my mechinal failure in the first place got to drive it 15minutes before problems.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/18/2019

Really hate to hear you are having problems. Please give me a call and we wil take care of it.

TH
Tammy H.
Texas
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said they know what they are doing, and the business doesn't take advantage of the customer.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/20/2019

Always a pleasure to see you Tammy glad we can help.

JERRY G.
03/15/2019
Good fast accurate work.
Greatwork and entertaining too.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks Jerry great to see you.

Chris W.
Belton, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is the best. He said definitely would recommend them to others. They are top notch and he appreciates them.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks Chris we are happy to help stop by anytime.

QV
QUINN V.
03/12/2019
Best place to get your car fixed
John is very knowledgeable and he explains things so that I can understand the problem. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Hix auto to family and friends. Quinn Venable
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks Quinn always great to see you.

ALEXIS S.
Heidenheimer, TX
Ford Fiesta
03/11/2019
Best company ever!
Super friendly! And very reasonable on prices! Quick and great communication!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/12/2019

Thats very kind Alexis i'm glad we could help.

BW
BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/08/2019
Wonderful
All was Great. Very nice workers - Did a wonderful job on my car - if needed again - I will return here
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks Brenda stop by anytime.

BC
BILL C.
Troy, TX
03/06/2019
Great customer service.
They have very polite and knowledgeable staff, they had no problems answering all of my questions, they definitely fixed the problem and did it quick. I will definitely be referring them.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Bill hit us up anytime.

JESSICA D.
03/05/2019
Friendly, professional, fast!
Hix Auto and Tire is a great place! The staff was friendly, professional, fast and honest. They were upfront about the problems and didn't try to over charge, I actually got a smaller invoice upon completion. I highly recommend Hix Auto and Tire.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks jessica hope you do great on the test. Let us know if we can help.

LO
LOYCE O.
Dodge Journey
03/05/2019
Auto owner
They got my car done very quicker and John is very knowledgeable about autos. Everyone there is very friendly and they don’t treat women like they don’t know what they are talking about. I really like them, they will get all my auto work.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you loyce we are glad we could help.

MARY S.
Eagle Pass, TX
02/21/2019
the service
great service, helpful and friendly atmosphere.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you mary glad you made it home safe.

BR
Brian R.
Copperas Cove, TX
02/14/2019
Family Treatment and care
Each time I have taken my vehicles to John he has done an exceptional job at completeing the needed repairs and usually done within record settibg time frames, wheather it be my 1 ton ford 4x4 or my jeep 4x4. I will not trust many shops with my vehicles, but with John I have no doubt that he will do me right each and every time.
Keep up the great work
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks Brian we greatly appreciate your business.

GP
Gregory P.
Texas
Chevrolet Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said the business always does good work.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks gregory always happy to help.

JENNIFER L.
Ford Fiesta
02/07/2019
Fantastic auto shop!
Very friendly and easy to work with. Very fair pricing. They make sure you understand what work needed to be done and why.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/08/2019

Jennifer glad we could get you fixed up. Thanks for the kind words see you next time.

Michael R.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was really nice from the time that he walked into the business. They have always been very nice to him and take good care of him. He recommends this business to anyone who needs service.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks Michael we are happy to help anytime.

CR
CHRIS R.
Nissan Titan
02/04/2019
Expertise and customer care
Great service knowledge of vehicles and honesty with the customer
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks Chris hit us up any time