WM
Will M.
Spring Lake, MI
09/05/2020
The job is always done right.
Excellent service done with integrity.

Dodge Charger
09/05/2020
Your staff for sure
Hoffman worked on my 2008 dodge charger and they got it fix fast and did an awesome job , thank you Jack

MO
Mike & Leslie O.
09/02/2020
Great Auto Repair
Great service and workmanship. Things are done right the first time. Every mechanic treats your car like it is their own.

Carri & Joe M.
Casnovia, MI
Saturn Ion
09/02/2020
They care and will do whatever needs to be done.
They went over and beyond for us. And in a timely manner. They do great work and very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone!

JJ
Jennifer J.
08/31/2020
A new tire
I always love visiting the Hoffman’s and the service is great.

Chevrolet Cab & Chassis Silverado
08/26/2020
The absolute best service!! Very personable and concerned about customer satisfaction
From the phone call for the appointment to the one on one talk about what was done to my vehicle from Jack in the office to Ken in the shop I was treated like they really wanted to make sure I was happy with the way the job turned out.
And the price was more than fair.

PS
Paul & Judy S.
Kent City, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/25/2020
Always satisfied
Always satisfied with Hoffman’s Garage. I’ve trusted them for over 20 years.

DT
Dan jr T.
08/24/2020
PROFESSIONAL help at an affordable VALUE!
I've brought my vehicles to jack and his crew several times, they call you with updates and prices for what you need to get your vehicle running at a good price, and then have everything fixed really quick. I've had bad luck with other shops but not with hoffmans. Very good people at hoffmans garage! I highly reccomend this shop 10/10.

Melissa D.
08/04/2020
Great Service!!
Hoffman’s Garage was great to work with! They got me in quick and took great care of me! Very friendly and easy to work with!

BC
Brian & Kim C.
Rockford, MI
08/04/2020
A team like no other
Once again the team at Hoffmans Garage knocked it out of the park. In this case I had to drop off my vehicle earlier than the appointment time. The crew worked my vehicle in early and completed the repairs a full day earlier then scheduled. I recently moved about 20 extra miles, one way, from their shop but will use continue to use them. The drive is well worth the service and workmanship from them.

Mike & Lori W.
White Cloud, MI
07/24/2020
Professional peaple
I know when I leave my truck to be worked on the job will be done right. There is no cobbling or putting inferior parts on.
The owners always put me at ease and the crew is the best I've ever found.

Jill & Chris K.
Buick Encore
07/15/2020
Hoffman’s is trustworthy and always up front about what needs to be done and what the options are for fixing the vehicle. We have been using them 20+ years and they have always gone above and beyond.

GV

Mark & Christy R.
White Cloud, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
06/20/2020
I can always trust them to fix my car - they explain the issue and are honest.

Rita W.