Jill & Chris K.
11/06/2019
Great service, affordable & honest
We use Hoffman's whenever we can, because they do great work, they're friendly and professional and above all - honest. My old man always used to tell me; "If you find an honest mechanic, stick with them."

Sara H.
Kent City, MI
11/01/2019
Great service as always
Hoffman's is knowledgeable about vehicles and service is always done in a timely manner. Thank you!

Sue & Todd B.
Buick Enclave
10/23/2019
As usual..they are the BEST
Honest and very accommodating when having vehicle issues.

10/18/2019
Hoffmans does a excellent job. They have worked on many of my vehicles over the years!!
I have recommended many people to Hoffmans garage over the years. All are very special that work at Hoffmans and very trust worthy.

Bruiana and Victor S.
10/18/2019
excelente service, nice people
very nice people and very good work

Ben Crofoot B.
Bailey, MI
10/14/2019
Thorough explanations and quality work
I have had a lot of work done at Hoffman's Garage. I always feel confident that I have received quality work with a complete explanation about the problems encountered and the solutions. Receiving the education as well as the service is valuable to me. These people are conscientious in their work; they try to solve the problems in the most efficient AND quality manner while using great ingenuity when needed (ie. they don't just throw new parts at the problem just to avoid real problem solving).

Dave B.
Buick Terraza
10/09/2019
Honest service
Hoffman' garage is very trustworthy and reliable. Will make sure your vehicle is right before returning it. Very satisfied with there service.

BC
Brian and Kim C.
Rockford, MI
10/02/2019
Miracel workers
Once again I must say how great the folks at Hoffman's Garage are. I hit a deer and they put the big red truck back together, got me back on the road, and saved me the hassle and aggravation of new vehicle shopping and having a car payment. Additionally, I recently moved and added miles to my round trip drive to their shop. I will continue to use them regardless of this added distance. The service and consideration cannot be equaled.

Doug R.
Newaygo, MI
09/29/2019
Slow. Poor communication.
After 2 1/2 days I called expecting my brakes to be done. Work had not started. When I questioned it Jack became angry. He told me to come and get my car. Jack schedules up to two weeks out and still not able to do the work. BRAKES! People need their cars to exist. If you look, Jack lives right there. I won't be back, Jack!
Greg & Jack H. from Hoffman's Garage LLC responded on 09/30/2019

Lets start by telling the truth . Your car was actually on the schedual for Thursday 9/26/2019 . Your car was dropped off a couple of days before that. You had driven the car as long as you could,the brakes were grinding metal on metal.  We test drove your car onThursday afternoon , we had it up in the air and the  the wheels off to give it a proper inspection . Not only did you need the brakes done, your right rear axle seal has been leaking grease so it will also need the axles removed and the seals replaced . I was about 2 minutes from calling you friday morning when you called , I had a complete estimate done and the parts all lined up .  When I called you back you were rude and demanding. I tried to appolized for not getting your car done on Thursday and tried to explain that the Technicians had all been tied up on prior jobs that took longer than was expected. As I said you car was in the shop , the parts were lined up  and I actually had 2 of my technicians set up to work on your car as soon as I got off of the phone with you so it would be done before the end of the day on Friday . You continued on by stating that we are not the only place around and you have other places that you can take your car .  I told you I was going to put the wheels back on it and for you to come and get it and hung up on you . In your review, the fact that I live next door has nothing to do with what goes on at my shop ,so I don't know what you point was .
I am fully aware that you and most of my customers need their vehiles to get around on a daily baises and it is not just a luxury.
My Guys are all very good Technicians , every one of us is working as hard as possible . We work late on some nights and on weekends to keep up and give good service .   Sorry for the problem , I hope you find somewhere that you will be happy with .

Doug R.
Newaygo, MI
09/28/2019
Slow. Poor communication.

Janet H.
09/23/2019
jedwards
They are very knowledgable and always keep me informed about my vehicle. They will go the extra step and try to find the part or a substitute.

FB
Frank and Vicki B.
Fremont, MI
Dodge Durango
09/17/2019
Trustworthy
I can always be sure what Im being told is accurate. No surprises. I am always completely happy with the service from Hoffmans Garage.

SJ
Sharlene and Ron J.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/11/2019
Great place!!
Worked with us on getting a motor for our truck. Informed us what was going on throughout the process of changing it.

BK
Bob and Shelly K.
09/07/2019
Friendly and trustworthy

Arnold and Cinda B.
Howard City, MI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/29/2019
Great, service,very through and informative
Had my FJ Cruiser serviced there a few months back, rather extensive work,, the truck developed a minor oil leak, where all the new parts were installed. I returned it to them, They fixed the leak ,NO CHARGE.. I have to say, this is almost a first for me in auto repiars, To Have a company truly stand behind their work, Thank you all, who worked on my truck again.

07/30/2019
Cares about their customers!
I trust their work!

Ben Crofoot B.
Bailey, MI
06/29/2019
Thorough and quality service.
I especially appreciated the technician addressing an obvious noise that I forgot to mention, as well as fixing the problem I was concerned about. Thank you!

LR
Lynn Jr and Julie R.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
06/29/2019
good friendly service
Timely and prompt service on my truck. Can depend on them to get my truck done in a professional manner.

06/27/2019
Great job-Thank you!
Again another job well done! I appreciate and trust their work! Thank you all at Hoffmans Garage !

Barry and Marie M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2019
1997 Suburban service
We appreciate your faithful and thorough service consistently.