Latest Review about 1 month ago

Rita W.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/16/2019
Local, family operated shop that cares!!
Many thanks to Jack and Greg and all the guys st the shop for helping me when I hit a deer. Not only did Jack come out and move the deer out of the road but drove me to the shop and lifted me up when I was upset.
They also towed my vehicle to shop, found a salvage match to save me tons of money and got it back on the road in 3 days!!
This is why I shop local to help my neighbor to keep doing awesome, caring service.
Thank you so very much!!

Sara H.
01/13/2019
Excellent and speedy service
Hoffman’s always goes above and beyond to help out there customers.

FB
Frank and Vicki B.
Fremont, MI
Dodge Durango
01/03/2019
honesty - number one for me. I appreciate knowing what Jack tells me is what will happen and he is very careful to avoid any surprise issues. he is very Timely and knowledgeable as well.

Jeffrey R.
12/30/2018
The Quality of work and the best Mechanics
I was absolutely pleased with the quickness they got my vehicle in and repaired.
They repaired a rear wheel bearing that was in pretty bad shape!! They detected an outer tie rod end that was in really bad condition as well. I like a buisness that adds saftey of their customers a priority. I will be returning in the future!! Great Job

Roger and Katie C.
Ford Freestyle
12/14/2018
Service is always great
Every experience with Hoffman's has been a great one. Any questions I've had have always been answered satisfactorily. Their knowledge and experience is extensive and customer service is fantastic.

CD
Carol and Don D.
Fremont, MI
Volkswagen CC
11/08/2018
Honest Mechanics
I have had positive experiences with Hoffman’s Garage. They do a great job of explaining the work they do and stand behind their work. Highly recommended!

TD
Tim and Monica D.
11/03/2018
Honest, dependable service
They were diligent in finding the source of my issue, and doing what it took to take care of it, without overcharging or replacing parts unnecessarily. Jack & Greg were very communicative with me about the processes they were using to rectify the issue, all while trying to avoid the additional costs of costly OEM parts that weren't available after-market.

BK
Bob and Norma K.
10/24/2018
Very personable and knowlegable mechanics.
I brought my 2008 Tahoe in for a tuneup which was completed in a very professional manner by one of the licensed master mechanics. What I feel set Hoffman's Garage apart from most repair facilities is the safety inspection they also performed. Greg also took the time to show me several worn parts that could fail in the near future. I was able to have the repairs completed at a fair price and now have peace of mind when I embark on a scheduled long trip. Being a person who was involved in the design and building of machinery for most of my life, I believe Hoffman's Auto Repair is a modern well-equipped facility with knowledgeable repair technicians. I will recommend Hoffman's to anyone needing auto repairs.
Greg & Jack H. from Hoffman's Garage LLC responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to perform service on your vehicle. It is a pleasure meeting someone new and conversing with you. We appreciate the response to the survey. It allows us to see what areas we can improve in to better serve our customers.

Greg Hoffman

KD
Kelly and Cathy D.
Sparta, MI
09/27/2018
Great Service, Knowledgeable
Hoffman's was able to get my truck into shop on short notice and was friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate their professionalism and will be back as needs require.
Greg & Jack H. from Hoffman's Garage LLC responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate customer reviews and our customers. Thanks again.

Barry and Marie M.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/21/2018
Prompt service
Knowledgeable workers.

Todd and Nancy M.
09/19/2018
Good service and work
Brought my truck in for some work on springs and differentials. Instead of the week to get to it as originally thought, it was done the next day. Very pleased with service. Thank you!

Ram Pickup
09/14/2018
Always friendly and helpful. They always lookout for their customers and help them as much as they can.

BA
Bill and Carol A.
09/10/2018
Our Heroes!
Let's face it...when your car breaks down, you panic! Fortunately for my husband and me, we don't have to panic--we just call Hoffman's. They are always there for us and get us up and running again. Hoffman's Garage is trustworthy; they explain everything that is going on and help us make the right decisions. They are the best and we feel so blessed to be able to rely on their knowledge and expertise when something happens to one of our vehicles.

Barry and Marie M.
08/28/2018
Maintenance update
Knowledgeable service. Thanks!

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
07/26/2018
Great place for car repair
Great work and ver honest!

Bailey, MI
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/11/2018
Mini Cooper Valve Cover
Greg did a great job. Lots of research, fixed it better than the dealer has in 4 years.

KL
Kris L.
04/20/2018
Vehicle Repair
Hoffman's Garage has been in business a long time and for good reason. Jack, Greg and staff have established an extremely reputable and reliable repair shop! In today's world it is nice to know business still exists built on honesty and integrity much like Hoffman's Garage. I will continue to bring my vehicles here and would again like to thank everyone at Hoffman's for doing things the right way...

Terrie and Steve S.
Buick Enclave
04/20/2018
Friendly & informative
As a female I don't know as much about cars as most guys, but I have to say each time I've taken my car in for service Jack & Greg explain their findings in a way that I understand & answer my questions with respect. I appreciate that.

GC
Guss and Jenny C.
Bailey, MI
04/13/2018
Jack & Greg were able to get my son's vehicle in right away and got it back to us the same day. Always a friendly environment too :)

LF
Larry and Ladona F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/31/2018
Fast service - Great People
You get an appointment quickly, and the service is always top of the line. Thank You Hoffman's Garage