Barry and Marie M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2019
1997 Suburban service
We appreciate your faithful and thorough service consistently.

Arnold and Cinda B.
Howard City, MI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/15/2019
Great, service,very through and informative
Hoffman's Garage was suggested to me by a co-worker, as in my home town, Howard City Mi , I could not find anyone I could trust with servicing any of my vehicles, I had recently bought my Toyota FJ Cruiser, after looking at 10 others, and was beyond dissapointed when it began to perform ,,terrible, Jack and his crew diagnosed the issues, for less than half the price of the dealer. The repairs were more extensive than I had hoped for. Andy, the mechinac who performed all the work showd me all the issues and we decided to go ahead and make all the repairs, I can't even tell you how much the Toyota dealer wanted to do the work. Jacks team were honest, forthcoming and very transparent about everything they did. I saw all the old parts and as of today,,6/16/19 have put 1000, miles since the repairs, I could not be happier!! I plan to keep this vehicle around for many years, as I'm confident that they missed nothing. In this day and age, it's close to impossible to find a truly great garage, filled with honest people. I would recommend this business to anyone needing a trustworty technician for their vehicle.

HF
Harold F.
05/03/2019
Back on the Road
Camry has 361,000 miles and just needed 4 new spark plugs! The guys at Hoffman's Garage are amazing, I credit them for keeping this car on the road. Good job.

Casnovia, MI
05/01/2019
Slow and bad communication skills
Slow service and terrible communication

Ben Crofoot B.
05/01/2019
Thorough and trustworthy
I am always confident that my mechanical issues will be addressed with fairness and completeness. Very good mechanics and clearly explains issues in an honest manner. Most trusted and capable service facility for me.

SU
Samantha U.
04/28/2019
Always excellent service
Always excellent service, friendly, reliable, kind when I ask a million questions.

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
04/25/2019
Great work for on my Journey
Great work on my Journey! I am a long time customer!

SF
Sue and Karl F.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/19/2019
Recent service.
Brought in our '08 truck and feel like we picked up a new truck! Can't express how happy we are with Hoffman's, staff and timely service.

MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2019
Perfect!
Very prompt! Discussed diagnostics before corrections. Complete resolution of known problems. Added a trailer breaking system as requested which was not part of the original service request. Excellent!

Ben Crofoot B.
04/04/2019
Thorough and honest
Always confident that my issues will be accurately diagnosed and honestly communicated. Very satisfied for many years and through many vehicles.

KW
Kathy W.
03/25/2019
Services on Equinox
Jack Hoffman and the guys are very friendly and helpful. I can always count on them to do a good job for me. They have been very helpful as a neighbor too.

FB
Frank and Vicki B.
03/07/2019
Excellent service every time
We are always very happy with the service at Hoffman’s. Jack has always answered any questions we have and if he notices anything in question he calls right away to inform us.

Rita W.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/16/2019
Local, family operated shop that cares!!
Many thanks to Jack and Greg and all the guys st the shop for helping me when I hit a deer. Not only did Jack come out and move the deer out of the road but drove me to the shop and lifted me up when I was upset.
They also towed my vehicle to shop, found a salvage match to save me tons of money and got it back on the road in 3 days!!
This is why I shop local to help my neighbor to keep doing awesome, caring service.
Thank you so very much!!

Sara H.
Kent City, MI
01/13/2019
Excellent and speedy service
Hoffman’s always goes above and beyond to help out there customers.

FB
Frank and Vicki B.
01/03/2019
honesty - number one for me. I appreciate knowing what Jack tells me is what will happen and he is very careful to avoid any surprise issues. he is very Timely and knowledgeable as well.

Jeffrey R.
12/30/2018
The Quality of work and the best Mechanics
I was absolutely pleased with the quickness they got my vehicle in and repaired.
They repaired a rear wheel bearing that was in pretty bad shape!! They detected an outer tie rod end that was in really bad condition as well. I like a buisness that adds saftey of their customers a priority. I will be returning in the future!! Great Job

Roger and Katie C.
Ford Freestyle
12/14/2018
Service is always great
Every experience with Hoffman's has been a great one. Any questions I've had have always been answered satisfactorily. Their knowledge and experience is extensive and customer service is fantastic.

CD
Carol and Don D.
Volkswagen CC
11/08/2018
Honest Mechanics
I have had positive experiences with Hoffman’s Garage. They do a great job of explaining the work they do and stand behind their work. Highly recommended!

TD
Tim and Monica D.
11/03/2018
Honest, dependable service
They were diligent in finding the source of my issue, and doing what it took to take care of it, without overcharging or replacing parts unnecessarily. Jack & Greg were very communicative with me about the processes they were using to rectify the issue, all while trying to avoid the additional costs of costly OEM parts that weren't available after-market.

BK
Bob and Norma K.
10/24/2018
Very personable and knowlegable mechanics.
I brought my 2008 Tahoe in for a tuneup which was completed in a very professional manner by one of the licensed master mechanics. What I feel set Hoffman's Garage apart from most repair facilities is the safety inspection they also performed. Greg also took the time to show me several worn parts that could fail in the near future. I was able to have the repairs completed at a fair price and now have peace of mind when I embark on a scheduled long trip. Being a person who was involved in the design and building of machinery for most of my life, I believe Hoffman's Auto Repair is a modern well-equipped facility with knowledgeable repair technicians. I will recommend Hoffman's to anyone needing auto repairs.
Greg & Jack H. from Hoffman's Garage LLC responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to perform service on your vehicle. It is a pleasure meeting someone new and conversing with you. We appreciate the response to the survey. It allows us to see what areas we can improve in to better serve our customers.

Greg Hoffman