GV

Mark & Christy R.
White Cloud, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
06/20/2020
I can always trust them to fix my car - they explain the issue and are honest.

Rita W.
Newaygo, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
06/18/2020
Great job as always.

Jay & Cammie H.
Ram 3500
06/07/2020
Jack and Greg are always a pleasure to work with
I appreciate both of these guys for the knowledge and their communication. They're willing to sit down and talk about what's going on with your vehicle as well as what to watch out for when buying a new (used) vehicle. There's a reason they keep busy. They do a great job.

05/12/2020
great service
Very skilled and honest people. Always happy to answer any questions and explain everything.

Todd & Nancy M.
Kent City, MI
04/16/2020
Work done on time, done well at a reasonable price.
Hoffman's have been my mechanic for many years now. I trust them. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. From a simple oil change to an engine overhaul, they can do it all.

Duane & Shelly B.
04/14/2020
Hoffman's Garage is the best
When you find a great mechanic its like finding a really good physician. It allows you to have confidence and peace of mind with your vehicles. The whole gang at Hoffmans Garage are professional and knowledgeable. Going there for service of your vehicles is like going to the coffee shop to meet with friends. Thanks guys for being available when needed!

TH
Ted & Nancy H.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/07/2020
Experience
When I have taken my cars there, my issues have been corrected in a timely manner and detailed explanation of the final results.

BK
Bob & Shelly K.
03/18/2020
The Best
Friendly, reliable, reasonably priced and can always trust a great job on my vehicle.

Don B.
Jeep Patriot
03/15/2020

LH
Laura, & Andrew H.
03/04/2020
great bunch of people 🥰
I brought my new to me 2009 escape to them for trans service. Asked them to check it out and they did . Gave my new ride a good looking over and really didn’t find any thing wrong. Although they could have and I wouldn’t have been any wiser. Great bunch of people that I will continue to trust with my vehicle 🥰🥰🥰

BC
Brian & Kim C.
Rockford, MI
02/27/2020
once more great experience
Hello,

I have been doing business with Hoffman's garage for over ten years now I think. They are good, honest people who do great work. Always done on time with great communication.

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
02/21/2020
Very trust worthy
Excellent mechanics, they have worked on many of my cars.

Dennis S.
02/08/2020
Outstanding service!
Very knowledgeable and a quick turnaround to get us back on the road.

Sara H.
Kent City, MI
01/31/2020
Quick and dependable
Hoffman’s always does an excellent job. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly