Richard H.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff did what he hoped they would do and they did it quickly at a reasonable price.

CL
Carl L.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/10/2019
Friendly people
These folks have kept our cars running like new. I trust them completely.

Old Fort, NC
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/08/2019
Convenient and quick
I called in am to see if they could change oil. They suggested after lunch. I took vehicle in @ 2:00 and was out and done in @ 20 minutes. This kind of service for simple things is really helpful and appreciated.

BW
Bernie W.
09/07/2019
you do great work.
they get right to the problem and fix it as possible.

WM
Wanda M.
09/05/2019
The people!!
Honest, friendly, hard working people! So glad they are here for the community & me!!

FD
Franklyn D.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/04/2019
Same day help needed
I was on a long distance trip from Northen CA. Plans changed and I needed an oil change to maintain my factory warranty in my 2017 Grand Sport. Read the reviews online. All 5 star. The service writer understood my situation and got the car right in. I already had the filter and went next door to pick up 10 quarts of Mobil 1. The tech let me stay with the car to make sure the drain plugs and filter were torqued to the proper specs.
I was in and out in a half hour.
Thanks guys.

LC
Larry C.
09/04/2019
Top quality service
Hollifields always takes care of all my vehicles and i can trust them to do the job right

Michelle S.
Ford Flex
09/03/2019
Very helpful
They are always very helpful, reasonable and trustworthy

WM
Wanda M.
Jeep Liberty
08/28/2019
The people!!
The staff is the best!! They stand behind their work and are the only people I trust my car with, for many years now. I love these guys like family!!

Kristi S.
Dodge Caliber
08/22/2019
The alternator went out in my car they worked me in and got it fixed quickly. Always excellent service. I would not take my car anywhere else.

Danny W.
Dodge Sprinter
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Danny said this business did what they were supposed to do. He said they got him in and fixed his vehicle and the price was where it was supposed to be.

James P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/19/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good.

08/07/2019
Exquisite tire pressure top off
Had an oil change and requested 38.5 lbs. Tire air pressure. Two tires were 38 and two were 39. Average 38.5. Can't beat that.
Great customer service and you wouldn't believe the compliments I got on my oil change . HAPPY CUSTOMER

GW
Gary W.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff was prompt and didn't keep him waiting all day, and the transmission works perfect. He stated he was well-satisfied.

LC
Luke C.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Luke said this business did exceptionally good work .

Jim R.
Dodge Ram Wagon
08/03/2019
My vehicles..
Great place to do your repairs very honest and dependable..Jim R.

SG
Samantha G.
08/03/2019
Alex is great to work with, answered all my questions, got my vechicle right in. Definitely my go to mechanic

BT
Brad T.
08/02/2019
All the staff at Hollifields are very nice and courteous! Great place to have your vehicle serviced!

07/31/2019
Dependable, courteous, and quick to give appointments
Great service, customer services is exceptional and very helpful!!

EL
Elene L.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Elene said the service was very good. The employees were honest.