BA
Everson, WA
Honda HR-V
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
Another Satisfied Customer
Had a great time looking at a great selection of cars and was able to find a car that checks all the boxes on my list!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Benton. We're happy to hear you found what you were looking for, and we're so glad our team could help. Congratulations!

JANICE K.
Lynden, WA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Janice Klein
Service personnel quickly figured out the problem and was able to fix it while we waited. In a timely fashion. They were and are professional, courteous and kind. I love my honda and I am glad we bought it locally at N.W Honda. Like and trust our sales agent and the team. Everyone there works together and are not separated by their job title. Thank you!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Janice. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly
I came in with a belly plate all bent up by the snow and dragging down the street. This team took care of it and I was quickly on my way!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words. we appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Take care!

01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great as usual. Friendly staff
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

Lynden, WA
01/13/2020 Category: Sales
Happy new owner
Love the new car!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for your five star review. We hope you love your new Honda CR-V!

BJ
BRIAN J.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Easy - no issues part 2
This is the second car I brought in (also brought in a HR-V). All is well.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your visit, Brian. We're glad to hear everything went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Take care!

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Honda HR-V
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Easy - no issues
Everything was fine. Only comment might be to make the wifi password easier to find in the lounge area, but that is a "first world" issue if I've ever heard one. :-)
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Stephanie. We truly value your business, and we're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one. We'll see you next time!

SHAW S.
Anacortes, WA
Used Car like New!
We purchased a Honda CR-V from Honda of Bellingham and love it! Dotan, Steve and Morocco were very helpful in the purchase. It was 4 years old but looked brand new.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, Susan. We're thrilled to hear you had a pleasant experience with our team, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congrautlations on your new Honda!

SG
STEVE G.
Honda Element
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
My oil change was like a pit stop! I think it was ready in 15 or 20 minutes! Shawna is always nice and personable . Thanks
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

We appreciate your business, Steve. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Great experience
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for your positive feedback. Congratulations on your new Honda!

SG
SIMMONDS G.
Seattle, WA
Honda Element
01/10/2020 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable people and fair prices
Over the weekend I purchased a 2010 Honda Element from Honda of Bellingham. I worked with their sales consultant John Vlahos, and Steve M from the finance department. Both were very clear and knowledgeable regarding the vehicle and the different options I had for add ons and best of all, at no time did I feel pressured. I was also impressed with how well the vehicle had been prepped for sale and how fair the price was. Good people, good vehicle, good price ... a great combination. Thanks NW Honda
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Simmonds. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we're thrilled to hear everything went so well. Congratulations on your new Honda!

KELLY AISLING B.
Honda Civic Sedan
Frustratedly Forgotten?
I dropped off my Civic for a noon oil change appointment at 10:30 am, and when I returned for my car at 1:30 pm, it wasn't finished! They hadn't started. I ended up with a discount for the inconvenience, but was still quite annoyed and frustrated. I've never had a bad experience with them before, bit this left a bad taste in my mouth.
Scott T., Service Manager from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Kelly,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, as you may know we have changed ownership in the last few weeks and with that had a couple growing pains. Our online scheduler wasn't working properly and we had an influx of appointments the last 2 days, we are getting it resolved. I have talked with my team and on how to deal with the issue, again I'm sorry you got lost in the shuffle and we'll do our best to make sure you have a great experience the next time in. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly. We really appreciate your business.

Thanks,

Scott Todd

WW
WALLIANN W.
Friendly and Honest
Service was new brakes. They kept the costs down. Friendly staff and didn't recommend any services I didn't need.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

We appreciate your business, Walliann. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Honda Ridgeline
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and professional
Service was swift and the young woman handling the appointment was pleasant and professional. Service as it should be.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

HR
HAROLD R.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Continued good service.
Once again the Bellingham Honda team came through with quick, courteous, efficient service.
I needed to squeeze in an oil change before leaving town on a trip and that was take care of nicely
from the time I called for the early morning appointment through the short time the work was being
done while I waited. Another happy experience!!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Harold. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!